Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

Hi ladies, it's 5DPO for me today... wondering what the earliest I could just use dollar store tests would be. This waiting is killing me!

hi ladies boy you are all a chatty bunch had to catch up on like 5 or 6 pages LOL but its nice to see you all getting sick although we hate it it will be so worth it at the end lol

maryanne how are you hun?

sorry sddly that af got you but will keep my fx for next cycle

hi to anyone else i missed

pretty good they were surprised at how well i am doing with no diabetic meds so that was nice she told me she was proud of me and that i am proof that it can be controled with diet and exercise :happydance: that made my day

she did put me back on metformin but low dose bc that will improve my chances of conceiving she did tell me that 11 or 12 dpo is still a little early to know if am preg or not so told me to give it a week and test again but they are going to be doing the blood test too and see what that says so fx somethign shows up on there lol

told her my plans and she agreed on most of what i said so it was a pretty good check up so am happy at the moment

how are you doing ?

Im so.pleased for u. See told u that u still had a chance! I need u as my bump buddy. Remember ur giving the kids Spanish lessons lol x

yep i am and even if am a little behind on a bump i can start preparing your little one LOL i have been cramy since yest on my right side (theres no ovary or tube there) so don't know what the deal is with that but hope that i get good news soon maybe til tom or friday so its a waiting game i guess am going to continue to test with the cheapies until af arrives or i get an other test

i checked and ff said that am due for testing on dec 3 so next week we shall see what happens

Ooooh Im so excited for u. What a great xmas Pressie that would make for u x

Well I've been hopeful today, been to doc and have been given go ahead to come off my beta blockers, which makes ne feel instantly happy. Also booked my smear test for monday (ergh) as didnt go when was called back in August, was hoping i would be preg by now so wouldnt be able to go lol. So hoping by O day i will be feeling fab ready for a bun in the oven :)

chimmi what is a smear test? sorry if i sound dumb but have no idea

are any of you ladies sleepy? i had such a hard time sleeping last night i kept waking up with my little guy walking around back and forth in our bedroom (have no idea what that was about he never does that) and now am practically falling asleep here

Are you American? think you guys call it a pap smear? It's cervical screening for cancer.

That's fab news chimmi. Hopefully u will give this thread a bfp next month now. Get bd'ing girl lol x

chimmi- oh yep that is what we call them they are so freakin uncomfotable so i feel for you my hubby had to leave the room the last time that i had one done oo am do for an other one soon crap thanks for reminding me LOL

Just hope the results are ok. Had about 4 abnormal ones, and 2 biopsies. So fingers crossed its normal result and it will be 18months till next one. At my age i should have had only 2 smears but ive had about 6 :( hope it doesn't affect anything ttc wise.

maryanne have you poas today i want to see it LOL and i read that you are feeling sick that is a good sign girl you go you :happydance:

I uploaded a pic of last nights test. Have a look :) and yes i hope its a good sign. My ache book might be a good sign too Haha

chimmi-gl with the smear hope that it comes back normal for you and like maryanne i don't think that it affected you for ttc

maryanne- wow that is a great line that is no squinter by any means, so one achy boob huh my right one is hurting a little but that is it the left one is good lol but they have gone down some (i measured) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->