Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

Yea just the left one feels like its on fire! not pleasant at all. Thanks too. Im really proud of that line lol :)
and ur telling me chimmi! men get off easy!

i tell ya men have it so easy well until they gotta do the colonoscopy LOL or the prostate thingy LOL :haha: but we get messed way more than they do either way you look at it

Hi girls. Hope everyone is doing well. Sadly I had really bad cramps today at 12dpo and started spotting. I think by later today I should have full blow AF. :( on to the next month! All these symptoms and nada! I hope to stay in touch with you girls till the next go around if you don't mind.

Of course not hun. We will all want to no how u get on. Ur more than welcome here x

Sorry to hear that Blond =[ not fair!

So I'm supposed to be making loads of nappy cakes for a Christmas Fair my charity is running on Saturday but my energy levels are near zero, so it's nearly bedtime for me. =[ Gah, how crap.

We all hate the witch! I'm starting to lose faith so I'm super happy I have all y'all ladies! 17DPO, 3 bfn's and no AF.. What in the world is going on with me.... I'm off to a concert tonight! I am hoping it keeps my mind off things for a few hours!

who's got cake? i want some with a big glass of ice cold milk

girls i am really thinking that af is going to arrive soon the cramping is getting worse and i just feel like she's here but when i go to the brm there's nothing what do you all think i hate the tww

Hun i feel like af could arrive any min. Its not always a bad sign honestly :)

Lucy, I was getting AF cramps before my BFP xx

Maryanne, they're nappy cakes lol not fairy cakes =P I makes them to raise money for a childhood cancer charity I help. =]

Haha! I'm all about cake!! Lucy I'm with ya... Boobs feel super enlarged and major cramping but no AF when I go potty...

rtr see what you caused now we all got cake in our mind lol

amg i think that my bbs went back to normal although hubs says no i don't feel them as much as before only my right one is bothering me that and the cramps other than that i have no other symptoms i think that the dr gave me hope and am imagining all these things again

ooo guess what i ate last night? it was cheddar cheese salsa and added hot sauce with doritos yep doritos are back LOL but it was good even hubby liked it LOL

maryanne i hope your right and it's a good sign though although like i said i feel like she's right there waiting to hit damn her

Ooooh no! I don't have cakes but can offer cookies??! Crazy Symptom Spotting cookies??! xD

These are nappy cakes: https://www.babygifts-treasuretrove.co.uk/images/largeluxurysuper.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->