Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

rtr those are so cute you are going to have to post some pics of the ones you do ok

maryanne go get those cakes and doritos i tell you that was delish LOL i can't eat cake (trying to watch what i eat) but am def getting my dorito fix and of course pumpkin pie lol i cant believe that i have not gotten tired of eating that LOL

God Im starving now! just too lazy to.move off the sofa and get something. Help me Lucy lol

are they home made still warm from the oven ? you know we are a picky bunch LOL

I will do =] Made loads over the years. I made one that is in the shape of am pram with a teddy sat inside ^_^ <3 Always surrounded by cute baby stuff

maryanne !! :haha: do you want me to ship something to you? LOL i got up and got a sugar free jello LOL so that should help me get over this cookie and cake talk (NOT) but i am going to make belive that it is

I will do =] Made loads over the years. I made one that is in the shape of am pram with a teddy sat inside ^_^ <3 Always surrounded by cute baby stuff

i bet who ever got that really liked that i think that am going to be using disposable diapers when i have one but have looked into the cloth ones too but i guess it's a wait and see thing

can't wait to see the picks you are one talented woman

Ohm, does it make it better if I say "Yes, they are fresh from the packet, warmed on the fire, predunked in sweet tea and presented on a decorative plate"?

Nah, just Maryland cookies lol

Yes Im wasting away here! Pregnant and hungry dont go together lol. Rtr u started this with nappy cakes!

i bet who ever got that really liked that i think that am going to be using disposable diapers when i have one but have looked into the cloth ones too but i guess it's a wait and see thing

can't wait to see the picks you are one talented woman

Nyaww, thank you =] Best one I ever made was a gorgeous brown 5-tier pamper cake that was full of goodies for Mum and Dad and about 100 nappies and other baby goodies! The ribbon was this wonderful Autumnal brown, shiny fabric ribbon. Loved it that much I kept a bit =D

marryanne they are nappy cakes LOL ok well i will ship something to you oh i know doritos and hot sauce lol but it might take a while

rtr LOL i thought you had baked them now am glad i had my jello lol

rtr if i have a baby im going to have to get you to ship one here to me LOL they are so cute i don't think that we have that here i only know about them bc i read about them on an other thread but they are pretty

Aww =] Well, it'll make you feel better that I don't take any money from them! All the money I raise goes straight to the charity =P
I think they are really popular in the US, you'll have to see if anyone makes them locally.

Ah cool. Im a Welshy. There's so many ladies on here now i forget where everyone is from

Tehe =] I used to work in Wales, mainly Llandudno and Rhyl.

rtr- that is so sweet of you that you take the time to make them and then donate the money

and i highly doubt that they make here i had never seen them or heard of them but i will have to look into it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->