Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

Im.from south Wales :) dont worry Lucy i hadn't heard of them either. As u guessed by me wanting to eat them lol.

It's kind of "my" charity lol. My friend and her cousin set it up, and they are now Godparents to my son. It was after her daughter passed away from a rare type of cancer. I've been there from the start and because I'm not well off at all, I do my best to help ^_^ Raised nearly £200 from it so far, so not too bad! =]

Ahhh! I used to work as one of those annoying people on the street who try and ask you to sign up for monthly Direct Debits to various charities. (God, I sound sickly sweet with all this charity stuff lol... Hrm, I had a child out of wedlock! There, feel not so innocent haha)

No one ever dared work in South Wales lol

I've heard of them and seen them at my friends baby shower. Such a lovely idea and look amazing! Personally I make Real cakes :) and scoff them too!

U were a chugger! Arghhh no. My sis was a chugger when she was in uni. They are always so.bloody friendly. So hard to say no lol

rtr- we all have our little secrets LOL but that is nice of you to do that

maryanne but you have a better chance of getting one than me lol

i am so mad that my heart is pounding atm

Ahhh, I love real cake too. I love eating the mixture, bugger the cooking part of it lol

Oh no, why are you mad, Lucy?

Yes I was a chugger, mad mad life!

Right ladies, sorry to leave the fun so early but my bed is calling my name so loud it's echoing. Good night SS'ers <3

"SS Crazy" LOL Love it =D Sailing on the ship of crazy

ok so this freakin housekeeper always takes her f***n time doing the rooms, i mean she only had 8 rms today and she took 8 hours to do them that is fd up, sorry for my french but it makes me so mad bc our bosses are such sweet people they don't decerve to be robbed like that

right now it's our off season so we all had our hours cut some but we know that it happens every year and every time she does it the bad thing is that my boss cant fire her bc the other housekeeper that we have is a flake and sometimes cant make it in to work the only one that we can count on can't work all of it by herself so for the time being we are up a creek without a paddle it just pisses me off bc she just came back from vacation is trying to make some hours before the end of the pay week

sorry guys am just very mad at the moment now i have to wait to do all the laundry so that i can go home too

8 Hours! i could do my whole bloody house in one! could do every house in my street in 8! want me to come shout at her? lol

please !!! i mean ok so she had six that checked out but they were not that bad, she always claims that the rooms are really dirty and that is why she takes so long but we all know she does it to wait for her son to get out of school so she doesn't have to leave oooohhh i don't like her and he knows i don't

it's funny thought how she claims they are in a tight situation yet she managed to buy a new car? wtf ? and the go on vacation for a week? am sorry but i hope that when we pick up they can hire an other person and fire her ass she stresses me out so much

thanks marryanne i am just waiting on hubby to come home so he can bring me a big old piece of pie lol

ok so to the preggers this is a tmi question so sorry in advance

what did your cm do i thought that as you got closer to af it dried up that 'feeling' that af is coming is all cm creamy at that is this normal or am i being to paranoid? thanks

They say u should get more cf if ur expecting but Ive totally dried up. Did with zack too. Tho with tabitha it was the total opposite. I think it varies pregnancy to pregnancy hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->