Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

that's what i've been reading that you can't put much credit into it bc it could go either way so we shall just wait and see thanks tho

don't know i think i want to try that afternoon thing that you were talking about but def at least a few days since am having the cramping maybe it's implantation? but who knows am an impatient woman and can't wait that long LOL

Dont worry i.was never any good at waiting either lol. But yea id try it. I swear my tests were total bfn's with fmu and then in the afternoon id get lines. Was so weird. Never had that happen before.

yeah am going to try that but i was thinking maybe i should wait at least 2 days and if these cramps go away it might be implantation that way i may have a more accurate answer and then do an other one on dec 3 when ff said am due to test lol so a ways to go

i guess that means an other store run

I cant wait till i.can stop testing now. Its so bloody expensive. But want to see the lines getting darker for a few more weeks x

i dont blame you i believe that it gives you peace of mind i know that once i get a bfp the worry only begins bc then its whether it's in the right place or not and the betas but like always only time will tell so we shall see what happens

when are you going to test again i want to see those lines

Tomoro afternoon when i buy some more tests. Kinda excited to see the line but kinda worried too if that makes sense x

total sense hun and it's normal i might test friday or sat i think that i am going to give it a rest tom just so that i can let some hcg build up if that is what is happening

am so sleepy right now you still got insomnia?

Yep its been worse than ever since i got my bfp but as its 1am Im gonna force myself to bed now. Hope u have a good day at work. Night hun xx

Evening ladies! I just wanted to drop by and check in with everyone. Hope all is well tonight. I still have no sign of the witch showing up... I will not test again until Friday though... I hope I can wait through tomorrow though!! Till next time, TTFN! (ta ta for now)!

Morning girlies! do we have any new bfp's today?
Was thinking last night that it may be a good idea if all the newly pregnant ladies could list their symptoms before getting their bfp? may help the other ladies left waiting or starting to try again :)

Good morning all! The wicked witch showed up this morning. Damn bitch! Oh well, next month right! It's probably just not the right time between moving from FL to NJ in 3 weeks and finals at school.... I have a LOT going on. Ill check in with everyone to see how I'll make out! Good luck and my fingers are x'ed for all y'all wonderful women!

im so sorry hun. perhaps u will get ur bfp next month right in time for xmas! what a great pressie that would be x

im so sorry hun. perhaps u will get ur bfp next month right in time for xmas! what a great pressie that would be x

It's ok! I am ok... I'm a firm believer in everything happens for a reason! Yes it would be a wonderful holiday treat for us and my Mom! We are moving back to New Jersey to be closer to family so our future children have family around!

aww thats really nice. make sure u let us know how u get on mind. we will all be wondering and crossing our fingers for u. feel free to still come on here and chat whenever u want. theres a few ladies staying here untill they reach there next two wait wait x

I will Maryanne, thank you very much! This thread is outstanding! :) Good luck to you tomorrow! I will check in to see how everyone is getting along!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->