Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

Still no AF. That :witch: can stay away. I know she has visited a few of you.....Can one of you try catching her and maybe drown her shoot her or smother her for good. You would be doing me and many other women here a favor.:haha:

Still have some gas, lots of bloating and heartburn.

One pregnancy test and one FRER were negative though so who knows. Caved in and did the FRER today. :dohh:

Is it possible for FRER to be wrong if AF is supposed to come possibly tomorrow?

Maryanne your lines are awesome! So happy for you. I'm cramping and feel crappy. Hate the witch. Fx'd for a nice new years present lol :) it has to happen!!!!!! How's everyone else today?

thank u. fingers are crossed for u :) im ok thanks, had some spotting this afternoon now tho so im a tad worried :S

ive had it in all my other prgnancies, especially with zack. had bleeding pretty much all the way through. but after being told this pregnancy could likely end in a chemical or early miscarriage im super worried now. doc wont even see me as i have an appointment at the EPU in the morning :S not to sure what to do.

amg-so sorry that the witch got you but am loving your attitude I too am a believer in that all things happen for a reason :hugs:

babybemine- we can try to catch the bitch ourselves we can at least beat her up lol teach her a lesson

blond- hope that the cramping eases off sorry you feel crappy you want to join baby and I to beat her up? LOL

maryanne- i saw those lines (thank you for feeding my addiction) they are looking really good, hun maybe the spotting is not a bad thing if you have always had it please stay positive try to take it easy the remainder of the day

afm still getting some light cramping every now and then, my cm turned to a very light brown but i think that af is going to show up in the week, still waiting on the drs office to call me and let me know what my blood work says but am not holding my breath i caved and did an other test last nigth and BFN

this morning i got back on my diet and started exercising again so am leaving in all to to higher powers if am meant to be preg then am going to be if not then am meant to get healthy at least that is the way am going to look at it

well it's either that or crawl up in a ball and start crying from the wondering what if and maybe, but we shall see what happens but i do wish that the witch would come if she is going to come but am looking at the bright side of things i have a 13 leuteal phase and not 9 like ff friend had told me well 13 for now

Ur right. There's no point getting upset.. If its meant to be then it will. Ur a nice person tho so good things will happen. Im a big believer in karma x

Hi ladies, the witch finally got me this morning. Never thought I would be relieved, but after being 16 days late and multiple bfn's im just glad to not be in limbo anymore. Just hope my cycle gets back to normal now, so we can keep trying.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

thanks maryanne i am a big believer in karma and have seen the good and the bad so i might as well do something productive and get back on track i have been eating alot of funk food and now i need to get back on eating healthy i want to prove to that dr that i can get way healthier

rhiannon- sorry the witch got you too, but FX for next cycle

Good morning all! The wicked witch showed up this morning. Damn bitch! Oh well, next month right! It's probably just not the right time between moving from FL to NJ in 3 weeks and finals at school.... I have a LOT going on. Ill check in with everyone to see how I'll make out! Good luck and my fingers are x'ed for all y'all wonderful women!

Hi ladies, the witch finally got me this morning. Never thought I would be relieved, but after being 16 days late and multiple bfn's im just glad to not be in limbo anymore. Just hope my cycle gets back to normal now, so we can keep trying.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

So sorry to you both!

How is everyone today? I think I'm losing my mind. I keep thinking it's Friday. =[

I should really should try and get healthier. Im happy with my weight now but not as fit as i was when i was a dance teacher. Have to make it a new years resolution lol x

Thanks Maryanne, yeah im doing ok. At least I can start looking forward to next cycle now. And oh was very sweet. He said "im sorry hun, we will just have to try harder" with a grin on his face. Love him

i made so many new years resolutions that i would lose weight that year and nothing ever happened with in the week i was eating junk, i think that this program is working bc my boss is helping me get it and her family is doing it too although not as strick as me but it helps lol

Guess it helps if u have support. I live in a house full of boys so there's always junk food around. Doesn't help me at all.
Fingers crossed for u next cycle rhiannon. X

well tbh i have stopped looking at them as my support system they are alot more linient with the program and don't exercise as often as i do so that doesn't help me much lol i just decided to do it on my own and then i found an other group on fb and myfitnesspal and that helps me more lol

Im defo gonna get back to the gym in the new year and up my dance classes i think. Oh and stop eating so much icecream lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->