Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

am giving up the pie and doritos i can have the hot sauce since there is no calories in that lol and back to rabbit food

Thank God I found this forum! I am a proud CSS!

So, here is my situation:
Healthy 30 year old, married a year now, recently started TTC. My cycle is 25 - 26 days (usually 25) like clockwork. Hopefully this isn't TMI BUT I've noticed that I'm at my 'randiest' about 3 - 4 days after the end of my period (so, about a week into my cycle). My assumption is that this means I'm ovulating.

My current cycle started on November 16th. My husband and I had unprotected sex on Nov. 22 and 23 during my 'randy' couple of days. On November 27th I started feeling 'off'. My legs felt numb, I had a lower back ache, completely inexplicably. I've had a headache since the 27th. Also, over the past week I've been increasingly loosing my appetite. And today I feel incredibly nauseous (again, no appetite and a headache). I don't know what to do with myself.

Everything I've read indicates that we had sex too early and there's no way I could have ovluated by that point, let alone implantation take place and me begin feeling symptoms. But, since there is a forum for people like me....I thought I put it out there...

Hey welcome hun. Na dont worry there's no such thing as tmi on here lol. Do u not use opk's so u know when u ovulate?

Well, I planned to but didn't get around to it, LOL! I was pretty horny and we just thought "Let's see what happens" you know? Honestly thinking that it would take some time anyways. So if my symptoms are not due to pg, then next month I will invest in some home tests.

They are good. Help u to know exactly when ur ovulatating so u can really focus on the best times to get bd'ing lol.

trigirl- good luck

maryanne is it me or is quiet in here i have been over in tcoyf and i am getting hope that there might be a chance still for me lol so lets see

Hey girlies, im not feeling too well tonight so will say goodnight now. Will make sure i catch up with u all Tomoro. Lucy Im leaving u in charge again lol. And yes i reckon ur still in with a great chance xx

thanks maryanne but i think that it just went out the window dr called back blood test was neg. so am thinking am waiting for the bitch now

thank u. fingers are crossed for u :) im ok thanks, had some spotting this afternoon now tho so im a tad worried :S
Spotting is fine hun i get spotting in all my pregnancies, even a big watery red mess around 20wks after getting jiggy with the hubby when pg with first.

Hi ladies,
more witches arrived i see, sorry ladies x
hope ur feeling better tomorrow maryanne x
Lucy sorry ur test was negative that sucks hun x

my insomnia behaved last nigh, went bed around 10pm & didn't wake til 4am.
I look like crap at the minute with my acne, dark shadows understand my eyes & red but dry flaky nose from sneezing & blowing my nose lol

Gosh, I'm so glad I can blame my laziness on tiredness... Anyone else feel like your house is a constant state of mess?!

Welcome Tri! FX for BFP =]

Hi ladies,
not posted for a while but still stalking you all!
Sorry to hear that bfp stealing witch has visited some more of you but there's still time before the tear is over.
Maryanne, loved the look of your lines, hope your bean sticks. Hope mine sticks too, got appointment with midwife on Monday but will only be 5 weeks by then.

I cannot stop eating!!!! seriously need my jaw wired. Reducing my exercise too just in case. Thank god the festive season is coming so I have an excuse for being cuddlier than usual
:dance:

Hi ladies,
more witches arrived i see, sorry ladies x
hope ur feeling better tomorrow maryanne x
Lucy sorry ur test was negative that sucks hun x

my insomnia behaved last nigh, went bed around 10pm & didn't wake til 4am.
I look like crap at the minute with my acne, dark shadows understand my eyes & red but dry flaky nose from sneezing & blowing my nose lol

I look exactly the same! and also total insomniac at the mo, it's exhausting

Oh my GOD, I'm so bloody angry with myself right now. ='[

Excess emotions are definitely a pregnancy symptom.

I'm such a numpty!!

Ugh, just doctors and my past medical history and how BLOODY USELESS the medical profession is in this country. I'm angry because I've been made to feel like a liar because since having my little boy I suffered with unexplained crippling, chronic chest pains. I've literally just diagnosed the problem myself and I'm so cross that out of the dozens of medical "professionals" not one has given me answers.

='[

rtr- take a deep breath it will do you no good to get so worked up remember there is a little bean in there ok

now i hate drs too last year i went in bc of chest pains they did an ekg and it came back that my rythium was a little off so after weeks and endless test they said that they had no idea what was going on i went to the er like 5 times in a month and half bc thay had scared the crap out of me i remember i hubby having to take me in the middle of the night

so what was it you might ask MY BBS yes it was my breasts i was ovulating and then went on to get my bfp with my angel i know that now bc i had the same pain this time when i was ovulating so i get you anger now am all in debt with the hosp bc of all the crap they wanted to do

I am so thankful that my health care is free, but damn it's shit.

Basically it's about the Hyperemesis I had with my son and esophageal chest pains I've been getting ever since. The link is so easy but everyone missed it and it's been 16 months and I'm terrified every night that I'll wake with it. It takes over my life just because no one even believes I am in pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->