Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

rtr that sucks but maybe now that your preg they might take a better look at it? you should push for more testing (easier said than done) i know but i hope that you get some aswers soon

Still no AF.

Still have some gas, lots of bloating and heartburn.

One pregnancy test and one FRER were negative though so who knows. Caved in and did the FRER today. :dohh:

Is it possible for FRER to be wrong if AF is supposed to come possibly tomorrow?

??

I don't track my ovulation, but I was wondering if there was any possibility to get a positive at all 11 days before AF is supposed to arrive. We are so excited and my husband wants me to test tomorrow haha.. He can't wait. I told Him there was a big chance of a false negative, but he said if there is any chance for a positive he wants to test right away!:)

I don't track my ovulation, but I was wondering if there was any possibility to get a positive at all 11 days before AF is supposed to arrive. We are so excited and my husband wants me to test tomorrow haha.. He can't wait. I told Him there was a big chance of a false negative, but he said if there is any chance for a positive he wants to test right away!:)

Congrats on the recent wedding:wedding:. Anything is possible. You are free to join the many of early testers and became a POAS addict with the rest of us. Keep peeing until you get a positive works for me. As long as you don't let the negatives get you down because that is not good at all. If you plan it right, you can get your AF and then POAS to find out when you are ovulating and then you can POAS to see if you are pregos....does cost money though.

Congrats on the recent wedding:wedding:. Anything is possible. You are free to join the many of early testers and became a POAS addict with the rest of us. Keep peeing until you get a positive works for me. As long as you don't let the negatives get you down because that is not good at all. If you plan it right, you can get your AF and then POAS to find out when you are ovulating and then you can POAS to see if you are pregos....does cost money though.

Thank you :) and I hope so haha! Husband is gonna buy all kinds of pregnancy tests when he gets off work tomorrow morning, and wants me to test right away. I'm excited, too, I may even become a POAS addict too :haha:

Thank you :) and I hope so haha! Husband is gonna buy all kinds of pregnancy tests when he gets off work tomorrow morning, and wants me to test right away. I'm excited, too, I may even become a POAS addict too :haha:

Warning ....don't let the negatives get you down. NOTHING is done for the month until you get your AF.

Warning ....don't let the negatives get you down. NOTHING is done for the month until you get your AF.

Hi ladies, I'm new to this (or any) forum but going crazy and figured I need an outlet!!!
We've been TTC since July. My last 3 cycles were 28, 24 then 24 days. If this month is also 24 days that would make me 2 days late today. Three days ago I had cramping all day like AF was certain, the next day I just felt a bit 'off' all day, then had this wierd dizziness in the afternoon that lasted about an hour or so, eventhough I had eaten lunch (so didn't think it was low blood sugar). Today and yesterday I've had on/off mild cramping (but not like my usual :af: symptoms) sensitive nipples and bloating.
I did a test last night only to get a :bfn: but according to my 'My Days' app I'm only 12 dpo so maybe still a little early??!! I don't take the app too seriously but I'm thinking it's somewhat accurate-ish.
I have a 2 year old, I just wish I remembered how I felt in those early days with her!!!
I JUST WANT TO KNOW!! AUGH!!

Hi ladies, I'm new to this (or any) forum but going crazy and figured I need an outlet!!!
We've been TTC since July. My last 3 cycles were 28, 24 then 24 days. If this month is also 24 days that would make me 2 days late today. Three days ago I had cramping all day like AF was certain, the next day I just felt a bit 'off' all day, then had this weird dizziness in the afternoon that lasted about an hour or so, even though I had eaten lunch (so didn't think it was low blood sugar). Today and yesterday I've had on/off mild cramping (but not like my usual :af: symptoms) sensitive nipples and bloating.
I did a test last night only to get a :bfn: but according to my 'My Days' app I'm only 12 dpo so maybe still a little early??!! I don't take the app too seriously but I'm thinking it's somewhat accurate-ish.
I have a 2 year old, I just wish I remembered how I felt in those early days with her!!!
I JUST WANT TO KNOW!! AUGH!!

We all feel for you. Welcome to the site. We all have crazy symptoms that we are soooo sure of a BFP. You are welcome to post all those crazy symptoms so that when it is a BFP it can give everyone else something to symptom spot about. For 5 us they were correct.
:hugs:
You are not out of the running just yet. Until the nasty witch visits keep your hope up.

I'm so thankful there's something like this for us "crazies"! My hubby is making me feel like I'm being impatient and it's nice to know I'm not alone :flower:

Yeah hubby thinks I am inpatient as well. But I am, so that is ok. I have told him twice about symptoms but since symptoms could mean anything he just shrugs them off. I have not found a single symptom that could not be attributed to something else. Does not stop me from spotting them though.:haha: Just glad that I can come her to be crazy with people who get it.

Can being itchy be a sign of pregnancy. Mostly legs. Using cocoa butter on it to try to make it stop.

And how about a lack of motivation. I was off for two days and spent it on the comouter in my pjs. The house is messy and laundry needed doing but I just couldn't muster up the motivation to do them.

Mmm not to sure about beig itchy (although my breasts have been a bit itchy?!) but can definitely relate to lack of motivation! Fridays are usually my housework, groceries and gym in the afternoon - I managed half the housework and groceries but gym missed out as now I'm tired and I'm way to bloated to even walk the tready let alone run!
When are you testing?

Hey ladies. Wasn't gonna post this but as some of u ladies have been here along time i felt u would wana know. My little bean decided not to stick around last night :-(
obviously i won't be on here for a while so id like to wish u all the best of luck. Ur a fab bunch of ladies and thank u for making this thread so great xx

Oh maryanne im so so sorry hun :( really hope you get lucky when u feel upto ttc again. Sending massive hugs ur way xxx

Well today I had some more strange symptoms hehe. This morning I had a weird sensation in my uterus area. It feels like there is pressure and bloating and weird pains when I walk or bend over...it was just so weird. It came and went all day today along with some mild cramping. It isn't gas pains....but I am finding though I am a lot more gassy. My tummy keeps making weird gurgling sounds and I have to *cough* toot *cough* :blush::blush: a lot!

I am trying to set up the tree to pass some time but I can't bend down much without feeling a head rush when I stand up straight again. I am so tired but wide awake, I should be sleeping right now :sleep:

Anywho fingers crossed for more BFP! You're in it until the witch shows remember :flower:

Oh I am so sorry Maryanne.
Big hugs to you.:hugs:
We will be here when you need someone to talk to.

Totally gutted for you maryanne, you must be feeling totally shit. Sometimes life is just not fair :hugs:

Im ok honestly. Thank u all for ur kind words. They are very much appreciated. Make sure u all keep this thread going for me ok lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->