Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

maryanne-:hugs: am so sorry hun wish there was more i could say to make it better :(

Welcome new ladies!

Hey ladies. Wasn't gonna post this but as some of u ladies have been here along time i felt u would wana know. My little bean decided not to stick around last night :-(
obviously i won't be on here for a while so id like to wish u all the best of luck. Ur a fab bunch of ladies and thank u for making this thread so great xx

Oh Sweety I am utterly devastated for you! Sending you lots of love, hope you'll be okay <3

Big hugs <3

So Sorry maryanne :hugs:, if you ever need to talk Im here if you want to private msg. <3

Hey ladies. Wasn't gonna post this but as some of u ladies have been here along time i felt u would wana know. My little bean decided not to stick around last night :-(
obviously i won't be on here for a while so id like to wish u all the best of luck. Ur a fab bunch of ladies and thank u for making this thread so great xx

I haven't added much to this thread, but have been following it and keeping my fingers crossed for you. I am very sorry to hear your news and wish you every success for ttc in the future. My thoughts are with you.xx

so sorry Maryanne :hugs:

I'm still BFN and symptomless xx

Maryanne I am sooo sorry, I was writing on 1st Dec testers and saw your couple of posts yesterday, was keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

I have a question, hoping this isn't a clique-y group :s as I am fairly new on here, and just wondering if anyone can shed any light

when people say sore boobs as a symptom ... what kind of sore? lol

up until today my nipples have been very very sore but only when touched, like a sharp pain, I put my bra on and the top of bra hit nipple and it felt like pins, this has been for the last week or so.

Today, my brother hugged me and OMG my boobs hurt so much, but they are fine normally. I just ran down the stairs, and hurt, which never normally happens despite being quite well endowed in that area any pressure on boobs today is sore but normal when there is no pressure.

Any thoughts/ideas/help?

I have no idea what is going on, I just wish I knew when I am due/going to get AF :'(

Maryanne im so sorry to hear that :( I'm not on here much at the moment, but wanted to check in with you today and then i read your post. I'm so sorry hun x

ksilme- i think you would consider your bbs sore, i have read a lot of things of women and their interpretations of sore i have read some women say that even on the shower when the water hits them it hurts so i think that anything that you normally don't experiece is a symptom gl to you hope it helps

ksilme- i think you would consider your bbs sore, i have read a lot of things of women and their interpretations of sore i have read some women say that even on the shower when the water hits them it hurts so i think that anything that you normally don't experiece is a symptom gl to you hope it helps

Thank you, I am just hoping :) I had the implanon out and didn't bleed at all on it, and haven't bled since, the doc told me to see what happens and if I haven't had BFP or AF by xmas to go back again :(

I did ovulation tests and that was positive on the 15th, so assuming I O'd on 16th or 17th and thus am 13-14dpo so was planning on testing 1st or 2nd dec, but tested yesterday and BFN, so might just leave it til the w/e after, start work on monday so hopefully will be distracted lol xx

Feeling the devastation for Maryanne right now. <3 big love to you hunny.

ksilme, I understand your pain! Although mine feels like I'm being stabbed in the nipple when it's cold. It's horrible. <3

Feeling the devastation for Maryanne right now. <3 big love to you hunny.

ksilme, I understand your pain! Although mine feels like I'm being stabbed in the nipple when it's cold. It's horrible. <3

Yes, that happens to me too!!! I keep getting BFN's though, but as I said I have no idea when I am due so not really sure when to test, if I could, I would wait until the 10th Dec as it is hubbys bday on the 11th and then if it was a BFP, I would go out and buy a birthday card with daddy on it and put a digi test in it, but firstly I can't seem to wait, think I am a poas addict!! and secondly, if I found out I would want to tell him straight away xx

thank u for all ur support today ladies it was very much appreciated :)
ive noticed u have all been quiet today and i would hate to think ive ruined the happy atmosphere on here. i would really like it if u all keep using this thread even though im not here. its been such a fun place and alot different to all the other clicky threads on this site. i dont want any of u feeling guilty for posting and having fun still. ur doing me a favour actually as i found out i was expecting my angel on here so keeping it going will be a nice way to remember him or her. i will still pop on now and again to have a stalk and see how u are all doing x

Are you gonna stick to your plan to have a rest from TTCing for a while? Or will you be back next month? xx

ksilme, I'm a definite POAS addict. =] That is not a problem.

no i shall be having a very long break. need to get my head back on track again so u will all have deal without me for a while lol. sure lucy can still provide the craziness even without me here lol x

so sorry maryanne, hugs and prayers coming your way :hugs:

hey ladies new to BnB and thought id introduce myself 23 on 3rd cycle of TTC baby number one and when i saw the words "crazy" and "symptom spotters" thought i had to join this thread hehe :winkwink: x

Welcome to SS Crazy, IWannaBeAMum. =]

Maryanne, I'm so pleased to have been a part of this thread, just because I've not been active on many other parts of the forum. Really hope you get the results you wish for soon and hopefully we can share your good news at some point in the future! Wish you well and hope you enjoy this Christmas <3 x

Well no AF today. Slight cramping and things tasted off. Still with the gas. Though this time more burps. Still feeling bloated...blah. Heartburn here...if not pregos I .think I will go see a GI doctor.

Maryanne :flower: eventhough I only posted yesterday for the first time I just wanted to send big hugs to you. Also, thank you for starting this fantastic thread for all us 'crazies'! I'm sure it will be here waiting for you when you're ready to come back. :hugs:

Well I'm now 2 days late and no AF signs! Yet another :bfn: this morning. I think I'll try again on Tuesday now, as the tests aren't cheap and I'm hating seeing that single line :growlmad:
VERY bloated today, feel like I can't eat much before getting full. A lot of you have mentioned sore boobs, I'm getting little twinges as well as being slightly sensitive. I worked all day today and now I'm exhausted, told hubby I'm not cooking so ham sandwiches it is!!! :haha:

Hey I'm only 5 days PO but have had metallic taste and serious lower backache, just like before a period, couple cramps episodes not for more than few mins. This is month 1 ttc so scared getting hopes up. When's the earliest u gals start testing???

I tested the night of my expected AF then 2 days after, both :bfn: My last pregnancy I didn't get a :bfp: until 14dpo, so I'm waiting a few more days now, as difficult as that is!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->