Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

1 day late and no AF. Not testing yet, those last 2 negatives were enough for me, and since there are no tests in the house:haha: If we had tests I would definitely be POAS addict. Hoping if the AF is gonna come that she comes soon. Besides me getting my hopes up, I would rather not have AF visiting me when we see the fertility doctor.

Still have my FX that this month could be the month.

Good luck ladies! Your symptoms sound very promising! Can't wait for BFP's =D

This month we did a cycle of Clomid from CD 4-9 (I have no fertility issues just trying to get a BFP before hubby deploys in January). We BD'd at least every other day until after I ovulated. Now I'm CD 23 and on CD 21 got the most sensitive nipples ever (boobs don't hurt but can see blue veins), fluttering feeling nonstop in my lower abdomen but no cramping, been extremely tired, irritable to DH, been extremely wet, always feeling hot, having scary/vivid dreams, and lastly feeling so car sick on short rides anywhere. AF is due December 6th so I'm not sure if its too early to test, what do you ladies think??

tomorrow I will be 16dpo and planning on testing in the morning before going on a xmas shopping trip with the family
I am praying it is positive :)

if not, I will leave it and if AF still hasn't shown by the 10th I will test again :)

Hope everyone is good :)

Hi USMC wife, well every test I've tried before AF was due is always :bfn:, but it's different for everyone. If you want to test do it! I'm 3 days late and still no :bfp:!!! It's not over until the dreaded :af: shows up!!
Baby :dust: to us all!!!

This month we did a cycle of Clomid from CD 4-9 (I have no fertility issues just trying to get a BFP before hubby deploys in January). We BD'd at least every other day until after I ovulated. Now I'm CD 23 and on CD 21 got the most sensitive nipples ever (boobs don't hurt but can see blue veins), fluttering feeling nonstop in my lower abdomen but no cramping, been extremely tired, irritable to DH, been extremely wet, always feeling hot, having scary/vivid dreams, and lastly feeling so car sick on short rides anywhere. AF is due December 6th so I'm not sure if its too early to test, what do you ladies think??

What is Clomid?

hi girls im 11 dpo and getting loads of cream stretchy cm, i know tmi but only usually get 1 day of ewcm with spotting before af. i am due to start spotting tonight then get af tomoz so fingers crossed. i have tested with a frer today and it was bfn. good luck to everyone testing xxxxx

Still waiting for something to happen. No real symptoms here. POAS OPK style and it was negative. No more pregnancy tests in the house right now.

Can someone help me please. I had last day of af yesterday, then this morning me and my Boyf had nooky. Afterwards when I wiped there was some pink blood. Again later I was laughing so much i had to run to the toilet coz I nearly wet myself and there was pino again when I wiped. I've used a tampon now to clear up any af left over. Do i count today as the last day of AF, or yesterday coz it was about 24 hours inbetween todays pink and the end of it yesterday.

chimmi- i usually have that happen to me too and i just put it down as spotting so i think to count it as af still

hi everyone else and all the newbies, sorry i have not been on here much but bc i took a week to do as i wanted i had to catch up on housework and get back on my losing weight wagon lol fell off that sucker lol

well the bitch got me yest so am officially out and now on a ntnp break if you can call it that but that is ok and am happy of where i am now will keep in touch every now and then and like maryanne said i hope that you girls keep the thread going

chimmi clomid is a medication that helps you ovulate if your not ovulating on your own or helps have better follies which is thought to increase your chances of conceiving i did use it this cycle i have pcos and don't have af regularly and was not o on my own but this cycle with clomid i know that i did o so hoping that if i need it again i will be more sucessful

So tested this morn and bfn but still no sign of af and I am 16dpo! Seriously sore boobs, not just nipples anymore, and short sharp cramps in lower abdomen and below ribs x doing my head in now x

For the first time in a while, I had a crazy dream last night that lasted a long time and was very detailed! I'm not one to obsess over symptoms during the TWW, but the list of early PG signs does say "Vivid Dreams" so I'll get excited for the hell of it!

:dust:

For the first time in a while, I had a crazy dream last night that lasted a long time and was very detailed! I'm not one to obsess over symptoms during the TWW, but the list of early PG signs does say "Vivid Dreams" so I'll get excited for the hell of it!

:dust:

I have been having that too!! And three about pregnancy/babies xx last night I had a very vivid dream that I tested and it was positive, felt so real, then I woke up, I could have cried, especially seeing as I had a negative test just after I woke up xx

chimmi clomid is a medication that helps you ovulate if your not ovulating on your own or helps have better follies which is thought to increase your chances of conceiving i did use it this cycle i have pcos and don't have af regularly and was not o on my own but this cycle with clomid i know that i did o so hoping that if i need it again i will be more sucessful

Ok thankyou for your replies :)

Hi everybody i am new here. I'm glad to see i am not the only one with crazy symptoms. it seems i can find anything on thei internet to sound like a pregnancy symptom
This month has been a little strange. I started to feel like i was going to get AF 4 DPO. Well she never came. CM was there and some lower back pain. I have had a headache for about a week as well. The real weird thing is that I have been exhausted beyond anything. Yesterdat I took aboUT 4 naps. I never even take one.
I am hoping that this is all a good sign. I am not due for AF for two weeks,
Any other ladies out there know what I am feeling?:winkwink:

I feel some sort of tugging feeling in my uterus and I have NO appetite. Are those symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->