Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

Feeling faint pain in my abd. Makes me think AF is on her way. Keep running to bathroom to see if AF is here as I keep having the sensation she has already come.

Feeling faint pain in my abd. Makes me think AF is on her way. Keep running to bathroom to see if AF is here as I keep having the sensation she has already come.

I know how you feel! On the weekend I have given up hope and today has been worse I keep checking to see if AF has started. I have had tiny bit of spotting but only when I wipe and lots of cm but might be because we bd'ed last night (sorry tmi). My cramping has started to feel worse and it's mixed with horrible gas pain :( I just wish AF would hurry up!

I have been having this too, I keep running to the loo :s but I haven't had AF for 3 years, however I have the feeling of being too warm down there TMI I know :( which I always got with AF

I have sore breasts, esp nipples, constipation, a blocked nose for the last week or so, my areolas are getting darker, and I am now (I think) 17 dpo, and no AF, with a BFN yesterday x

:(

hey ladies, think this seems to be the longest 2ww ever and im only 4dpo :wacko: think i must just be going a bit loopy, goodluck to all those whos 2ww is coming to an end hope you all get a BFP :thumbup: x

Well all day went by and no AF. No real symptoms going on for pending period either. No tender BB. Only symptom is some faint abd pain.
On the plus side appt is in few days for fertility doc. FX I won't need it.

Well all day went by and no AF. No real symptoms going on for pending period either. No tender BB. Only symptom is some faint abd pain.
On the plus side appt is in few days for fertility doc. FX I won't need it.

fingers crossed for you hun, if not then i hope AF hurrys along, AF was teasing me last month and i just wanted to get on with next cycle :wacko: x

Caved in and bought more tests. :bfn: still no AF. I know I am not out until AF shows but I figure I am out. Seeing fertility doc in 2 days. If no AF by then I will get a blood test while I am there. No more POAS this cycle.

OMG OMG OMG I need advice, I started my new job yesterday so have been busy, but I have held all day and cervix felt high so decided to take an ovulation test, and took an IC for good measure lol, and because I am addicted ... :s

Anyway, I could see a faint line, without squinting
so I take a pound shop one, nothing, so I think bugger it, and took a first response ... nothing, so I think, well maybe it was an evap (even though it showed within a minute or two at the most) so I take another IC and another line appears, quickly!!

AArgh I don't know what to think, please help xx

I think I am 18dpo

lkm.jpg

OMG OMG OMG I need advice, I started my new job yesterday so have been busy, but I have held all day and cervix felt high so decided to take an ovulation test, and took an IC for good measure lol, and because I am addicted ... :s

so I take a pound shop one, nothing, so I think bugger it, and took a first response ... nothing, so I think, well maybe it was an evap (even though it showed within a minute or two at the most) so I take another IC and another line appears, quickly!!

I think I am 18dpo

View attachment 527081

It looks like it could be there. FX for you. What is an IC?

Hi Ladies, well it's nice to see I'm not alone in this torturous 2 ww!!! I'm now 6 days late, around 16 dpo (my cycle can cary from 22-24 days since going off the pill in June) and still :bfn: !!!
I've had a stuffy nose for the last few days, small headaches on and off (I never get headaches) and this morning feel really tired. I'm just hoping my body isn't playing tricks on me because it would be a very cruel joke!
I took a digi test last night that said 'not pregnant', that was my last one, so no more tests in the house. Needless to say I will be buying more today! :haha:

I think I am 18dpo

View attachment 527081

It looks like it could be there. FX for you. What is an IC?

internet cheapie :) I am just worried as frer was negative :s

someone just told me on another thread that false bfns are common with internet cheapies :( but I have used 15ish in the past month :S oops .. and had a couple of evaps show after a few hours but nothing that quickly, and all three having lines ... ? I just really don't know what to think.
I have had a few symptoms etc, and no sign of period x

Kslime,
How are you doing?
Everyone else? I hope everyone didn't disappear and that they are doing well.

Kslime,
How are you doing?

im here lol :hi: been stalking this thread for past week but seems to have gone really quiet :wacko:

as AF showed up for you yet?x

Kslime,
How are you doing?

im here lol :hi: been stalking this thread for past week but seems to have gone really quiet :wacko:

as AF showed up for you yet?x

Yeah AF showed up yesterday evening. Went to my doctor appt and he did bloodwork and an ultrasound and i made an appointment for a repeat ultrasound and a HSG. Hubby has an appointment for SA and he had labs done as well. First ultrasound looked good with one small fibroid that they said was no worry and not near anything to worry about.

Kslime,
How are you doing?

Hey, AF showed up for me yesterday afternoon, but it was light and pink and (TMI) tampon only had a bit of blood on it and it was brown, but I woke up this morning and it had showed up with vengeance!! I have been in agony with cramps (always got them) all day, and it is now very heavy :(
Normally only last 3 days though xx

Gonna start temping as I got basal thermometer today.
And i just hop that either we get pregnant this month, or AF decides to be regular (never been regular), was tempted to start vitex but not sure xx
hope you are all well xx

sorry you guys :hugs: got my fingers crossed for you both this cycle, well atleast all was positive at the appointment babybemine :thumbup: i had one the first time i went for scan then at follow up scan it had gone x

AF also showed up for me yesterday morning too - a week late! Which has never happened!? I was so :cry: as was convinced I was pregnant with the symptoms I was having.
I'm ok now, onward and upward! This month could pose a problem as we're flying to the US around my O time then will be staying with the in-laws so might have to try again in Jan after we get home....
I hope you are all ok and look forward to symptom spotting with you in a few weeks or so :flower:

So sorry to hear about all the people who had AF show up. I know how hard it is especially when she is late to show up. Someone must teach her some manners about if you are going to be late then just don't show up at all.

Well I was going to take a month off to enjoy the holidays but since we saw the fertility doctor he says that with the ultrasounds and the HSG that this could all help with conceiving and to keep trying. FX that this is true. Now just have to figure out how to explain my lack of drinking over the holidays. Hmmm any ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->