Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

So sorry to hear about AF visiting everyone. BUT FX for everyone's New Year's BFPs!

babybemine: maybe you could say that you are cutting down in general and leave it at that. Hopefully, people wouldn't be rude enough to push it further.

as for me, I am still having on and off very mild symptoms (backache, headaches, cramping, hungry, tired, etc.) but nothing that seems totally out of the ordinary, so I am trying not to read too much into anything. I'm 9DPO. I am really hoping for a BFP for my birthday in the next few weeks though!

Good Luck to all the present and future mommies! :dust:

My doctor told me that the Answer brand and the ones with the smiley face are not recommended. Funny as those are the two kinds I did use. He did not have specifics as to why you should not use them.

sorry to all the ladies that have had AF show up, hope next month will be the month for you all :winkwink: x

So sorry to hear about all the people who had AF show up. I know how hard it is especially when she is late to show up. Someone must teach her some manners about if you are going to be late then just don't show up at all.

Well I was going to take a month off to enjoy the holidays but since we saw the fertility doctor he says that with the ultrasounds and the HSG that this could all help with conceiving and to keep trying. FX that this is true. Now just have to figure out how to explain my lack of drinking over the holidays. Hmmm any ideas.

yeah i was thinking that im usually a big drinker but i havent been drinking at all, iv been getting away with not going on nights out with the girls by telling little white lies, dont know how im gonna explain not drinking on new year though :wacko: FX itll be worth it in thee end :thumbup: x

How is everyone doing? Symptom spotting should be occuring pretty soon. Not much going on here. Have my HSG in the am.

HSG was clear!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Now have one more ultrasound and DH has to turn in his SA and then we will see what i going on from there. Until then we are BD every other day.

well AF is 2 days late for me, backache, sore boobies and im knackered, not gonna get my hopes up just yet tho AF probably just teasing me :wacko: x

HSG was clear!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Now have one more ultrasound and DH has to turn in his SA and then we will see what i going on from there. Until then we are BD every other day.

glad everythings looking possitive :thumbup: fingers crossed its gonna happen for you very soon.x

was waiting till monday to test but the :witch:'s showed up first :cry: owell onwards and upwards, now onto trying to get a new year BFP :winkwink: x

Been :sex: EOD. Did not track with OPK but have had clear stringy cm. Had one day with a couple brownish/red dried clumps like the glue that attachés the credit card to paper. So I think I am either ovulating or just finished ovulating. My tracker has been pretty accurate.

At the moment been cramping a little and feeling a little achey. Have not been sleeping well either. But I know I am way early for symptoms:haha:

We are really close Babybemine! I have not been sleeping well either:(. Today I have a headache that just keeps getting worse. But thats not unusual for me so probably not a symptom lol.

We are really close Babybemine! I have not been sleeping well either:(. Today I have a headache that just keeps getting worse. But thats not unusual for me so probably not a symptom lol.

Me too. I had headache two days ago and it was really bad. DH kept asking me what was wrong but I didn't tell him until after we had BD. I didn't want to risk the chance we wouldn't BD. BD a couple days in a row in hopes that I caught the perfect time. Just couldn't risk the timing was off.

RE doctor said the pain in my groin was probably related to my ovulating.

Had bad cramping on my dominant side and made sure to BD in hopes that it was ovulation. With the use of the pre-seed and robitussin, really can't be sure on when the exact day is. Hoping for a NYE BFP.

Hi you all :wave: I followed this thread last month and loved it, so I would like to join it.
I am spanish, 33 years old and 4 months TTC. This month I started to chart, taking temps and OPK.
I am on my CD19 and still no positive OPK but I am optimistic because my temps are still low. It seems like my ovulation is late.
The good part of it: my TWW will be shorter

:hi: lilith
I am hoping this thread keeps up.. I followed it last month as well and loved it. My favorite by far.

Yes its a good way to spend the TWW! we all crazy ladies spotting crazy symptoms and supporting each other.

Symptom spotting is tricky for me. I have IBS and at times it feels like a baby kicking (I freaked OUT the first time I felt it!) and when I get the pain it feels like contractions.

When I was preg with my DD I had no symptoms (that I can remember). At 14dpo I remember thinking "I havn't had AF yet." I still had no symptoms until another 2 weeks after that. So if I'm not having symptoms I am not too worried. I'm just praying AF doesn't come! lol

My PMS symptoms are so similar to the pregnancy symptoms that no having them will be a big symptom, before my AF I get nausea, sore boobs, i am bloated, gassy, hungry, have headaches and cry for nothing.

By the way I think I ovulated yesterday because today I had a temp shift but no positive opk yet

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/40c877/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

What do you think? Maybe the opk are not detecting my surge? I had no smiley ar the clearblue and very faint lines at the amazon one step ones nothing like the control line.

Have diarrhea and nausea. Have not been sick like this in years. Hopefully it is because I am pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->