Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

Oooo can I join.

I'm now 4 dpo and i've been getting cramps in my belly and like a sharp pain in my (you know where). The sharp pain was only for alittle bit but the cramping i've been having since about 2 dpo. I also went shopping yesterday and felt hungry sick and I had the same last night when I woke up about 2:30am.

I'm hoping this is a good sign, although no sign of any CM....

Ladies your symptoms are so promising!

I think I am at day 2dop but I have to wait until tomorrow to see if ff gives me a crosshair. no symptoms yet

I'd like to join in please! 10 dpo today, took test and bfn. Have had things going on with my body that never really happen. Boobs have been full and sore/tender for 2 days. Dh noticed too. Restless sleep, vivid dreams, on and off cramping low in uterus, stuffy nose, peeing more often but could be because I am so thirsty! Hoping this is our month but feeling like we're or because of this morning bfn. Going crazy.

Diahreea stopped but still feeling nausea/cramping. Have had gas as well.
This morning I also wiped and had a very small smear of blood in clear cm.

Hoping and wishing and praying that I am pregnant.

Diahreea stopped but still feeling nausea/cramping. Have had gas as well.
This morning I also wiped and had a very small smear of blood in clear cm.

Hoping and wishing and praying that I am pregnant.

I had dirrhea, bloating and gas yesterday. Last night I had a dream I got a BNP. I'm only 7dpo. Hoping the besr for both of us!

Creamy/velvety feeling CM for the past 3 days, normally I have sticky/dry cm right after ovulating... I'm around 3-4dpo. Hoping it is a good sign and continues, i really think we timed bd'ing well.

Creamy/velvety feeling CM for the past 3 days, normally I have sticky/dry cm right after ovulating... I'm around 3-4dpo. Hoping it is a good sign and continues, i really think we timed bd'ing well.

Me too! and heartburn and I am so tired since friday

Babybemine! It looks like you had implantation, have you seen a dip in your bbt?

Wishfulmama is a bit early maybe in two days more you will have your BFP!

Fx for all of us

Love this thread, this is my 1st month ttc and already I'm crazy :) I'm 6dpo and my boobs feel tender (prob coz I keep poking them to see if they are sore or not) also slight lower back ache (but have just cleaned whole house) & light period type feelings (prob just need a pooh from rubbish I have eaten today) .. But feel better to have crazy ladies with me x

Me too! and heartburn and I am so tired since friday

Babybemine! It looks like you had implantation, have you seen a dip in your bbt?

Wishfulmama is a bit early maybe in two days more you will have your BFP!

Fx for all of us

Having heart burn right now. I am feeling really hot today but I don't temp because I work 12 hour shifts at night and my sleep is all weird.

Not sure when I ovulated exactly but since 12/15 I've been feeling light cramps, twinges, heaviness, aches on the left side of my uterus/ovary only--the right side feels light and airy, so maybe this is the only reason I've noticed. So I'm just guessing I'm around 8dpo? I've had lower back soreness/discomfort, but only on the left side, again. I've been dreaming a lot, my nips feel tender/feverish (rest of bbs feel fine). CM is kind of lotiony.

The rest (tiredness, etc) is pretty standard so I'm not counting those.

Has anyone felt like their nipples were abnormally hot from swelling, ever?

Ohh, and also: has anyone experienced a drop in their sex drive? I haven't been in the mood at all, even after steamy dreams. But every now and then when I do a CM check my cervix is low, soft, and tender, even though we haven't tried to BD since Monday (since it was low and it hurt)?

Well I'm 6 dpo and can't shake the feeling like we didn't catch the egg this month :o(

Having said that I am still having cramps and twinges in my belly, and last night from about 3am - 5am I was up with indigestion/heartburn and stomach ache

I'm praying that we caught it, but I just can't shake the feeling that we haven't.

Don't give up yet Chimpette.

Baked cookies last night. Ate some of the chocolate and have a migraine to prove it.

First time I have had stuffiness in a long time. Actually had to blow my nose.

Just kinda don't feel right...hoping it is baby but maybe it is just from the migraine.

Stuffiness seems to have resolved. Still have been feeling warm. Heartburn has been going crazy as well.
No alcohol last night for celebrations...mil asked DH if I was pregos....wish he could of said yes....hopefully it will be a late Christmas present.

Little bit of the runs today. Can't shake the "I caught a bug" feeling. Came home after Christmas dinner and had a stabbing pain in my right lower back with some pain in the front and then it kinda subsided. Which of course I googled and found other newly pregnant women who experienced the same thing.

Breasts not tender. Heartburn like crazy.

Able to eat food but just not really excited to eat it. Odd feeling in my stomach....not exactly nausea....or maybe really minor nausea.

And let's add in vivid dreams right on schedule.

I am very bloated, but it could be b/c I ate too much for Christmas dinner.

Hi! I hope all of you had a fantastic christmas eve and day, I didnt drink nothing, I told the family I had heatburn and alcohol made it worst.

I feel soft cramps and still no sore boobs, usually when the AF is coming I have super sore boobs and nipples.

Is vivid dreams really a symptom? I have hear so many woman say it and I wonder is there a real reason why that happens? Can you tell im bored here at work?! hehehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->