Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

AF is a day late now... In the last week i have drank drank drank alcohol. Coffee. I've smoked cigarettes when ive been drinking. I've forgotten to take my vitamins and my folic acid tablets lol. Would be awesome if this was our month!

Is vivid dreams really a symptom? I have hear so many woman say it and I wonder is there a real reason why that happens? Can you tell im bored here at work?! hehehehe

yes vivid dreams is a symptom but just because you have vivid dreams does not mean you are definately pregnant.

Hi Ladies,

Well I'm 9 dpo today, had cramps on and off all day like AF Cramps. Not due till the 1st Jan, so not sure what's happening there.

I did a FRER at 4am and a big fat BNP...!!!! Damn, still hoping that maybe I'm too early.. fingers crossed for us all.

Hi Ladies,

Well I'm 9 dpo today, had cramps on and off all day like AF Cramps. Not due till the 1st Jan, so not sure what's happening there.

I did a FRER at 4am and a big fat BNP...!!!! Damn, still hoping that maybe I'm too early.. fingers crossed for us all.

BNP?? FX that it is to early. Wait for AF and retest if no AF.

Hi Ladies,

I got a BFN yesterday at 10dpo and today a lovely not even faint and a digi BFP!!

My weird sympton this cycle was on 6 dpo and I got a really itchy big toe, googled it and found out it was sort of a symptom!! haha xxx

Ugh, this cycle is driving me crazier than ever. I keep rationalizing my symptoms and then something different pops up. Help?

I can be anywhere between 8 and 11dpo (wasn't tracking). After DTD last night (BF did not release in me) I had some light pink spotting and there was even a little pale/dry bit of tissue (as in flesh, not toilet paper). I put on a liner just in case, but by morning there wasn't a trace of it on the liner or tp.

I'm not expecting to start AF until 12/29-1/1. I have never spotted before AF but I guess there's a first time for everything? Or does this sound like IB? With all the dreams, dull cramps (mostly in my left side), super sore BBs, I don't know what to think anymore. I am waiting to miss my period before testing again (BFN on xmas).

ETA: Congrats, mwaah!

Ugh, this cycle is driving me crazier than ever. I keep rationalizing my symptoms and then something different pops up. Help?

I can be anywhere between 8 and 11dpo (wasn't tracking). After DTD last night (BF did not release in me) I had some light pink spotting and there was even a little pale/dry bit of tissue (as in flesh, not toilet paper). I put on a liner just in case, but by morning there wasn't a trace of it on the liner or tp.

I'm not expecting to start AF until 12/29-1/1. I have never spotted before AF but I guess there's a first time for everything? Or does this sound like IB? With all the dreams, dull cramps (mostly in my left side), super sore BBs, I don't know what to think anymore. I am waiting to miss my period before testing again (BFN on xmas).

ETA: Congrats, mwaah!

Thank you.

Well i had symptoms for the last 7 cycles and wasn't pregnant but this cycle I just knew it was the one and not really had anything different except the big toe thing. Hang in there and I'm hoping for a BFP for you xxx

I got a BFN yesterday at 10dpo and today a lovely not even faint and a digi BFP!!

My weird sympton this cycle was on 6 dpo and I got a really itchy big toe, googled it and found out it was sort of a symptom!! haha xxx

Congrats!!!! :)

hi ladies, please let me know iv not gone mad, 2nd mth ttc, ov sticks used n done the baby dance at the 'right time' if all worked im 6dpo and last night my boobs leaked small drops of milk! there both so tender and seem to have grown over night, been off the pill 6mths n my body seemed to b clockwork (read that stopping pill could affect boobs) any ideas?? plz advise :) xx

11 dpo. AF due in a day or two. My breats are sore and my stomach feels wierd. I am too scared to test! I got a BFN at 9 doo and I figure I'll wait as long as I can lol.

@mwaah I know, the mind is a powerful thing. And that big toe thing is too funny. H&H 9mos to you!

@qpmomma Right there with you. Even though a more viable testing date is so close it feels farther then ever! I'm thinking I'll wait until Monday if I don't get anything sooner. FX for us!

well im 10dpo today and have bloating,nipples darker red, achy boobs with shooting pains on and around armpits, blue veins, weird dreams and i mean a weird one (orgasm without having one gutted !), very tired especially around 5pm and just want to sleep, no energy, and crying for no reason and have an aversion to all ALCOHOL !!! a bit sign for me maybe , hopefully fingers crossed and i had the strongest smell of strawberrys today the most sweetest smell too but no-one else could smell it , i was in town and couldnt find any anywhere !!!

Feel like I am out. Light aching cramps in stomach. Craved chocolate like my norm cycle. If I can hold out going to test New years eve to see if I will be drinking.

FX, inkdchick! Haha, is smelling things a symptom? Because if so I'll run with it. I got a whiff of cologne while I was in my car the other day, and the BF hasn't ridden with me in a couple weeks so I doubt it was a lingering scent. Plus I don't think smelled like the one he uses.

I feel like I'm out, too. ):

ETA: Yep I'm out. :p

ok i tested and it was a BFN if no AF by new years eve i will test again then

FX, inkdchick! Haha, is smelling things a symptom? Because if so I'll run with it. I got a whiff of cologne while I was in my car the other day, and the BF hasn't ridden with me in a couple weeks so I doubt it was a lingering scent. Plus I don't think smelled like the one he uses.

I feel like I'm out, too. ):

ETA: Yep I'm out. :p

Aww hun did your did you get af ! :hugs:

Sorry to hear that .grumply

babybemine maybe is a bit early? when is you AF due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->