Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

I did. But that's just fine! This new year's eve is going to be fun and I intend to get smashed. Bahaha. :drunk:

We weren't ttc so I may not stick around much. But thanks for keeping me company and I wish you all the best! Lots of baby dust!

Hi ladies so happy to see that the thread is still going strong congrats to all the BFPs and keeping my FX for those that are waiting to test

afm well I ended up Ovulating on my own this month well according to fertility friend my hubby and I had decided at first to prevent but then we decided on ntnp and to keep charting my temps at least and I was shocked to see that I did O am 10dpo today and have a cold but I have been sick for the last 5 or so days so have not been symptom spotting much

but am back to eating my pumpkin pie and Doritos and hot sauce LOL but we all know how that ended the last time so am going to just leave up to mother nature and see what happens I will test on New Years Eve since af is due on the first FX for all you ladies

Yay, HI Lucy!!!

babybemine, sorry about the bfn. Might still be to early.

afm, I think I am 11 dpo or so (not positive when I o'd). Af is due on 1/1, if my cycles are back to normal (FX). Not really feeling any symptoms this month. CM has been creamy and I have been a little gassy (tmi sorry). Other than that, nothing! My boobs are not sore or anything.
I am going to try and hold off on testing for as long as I can stand it :haha:

rhiannon gl hun sometimes no symptoms is a symptom like I said thanks to this cold I have not been able to ss which am glad af is just two days away now and it seems that this went by fast LOL

although my back has been acting up but that could be from the exercises that am doing and then my lower ab has been cramping but that could just be af on her way either way I would be happy that means that my weightloss is working and that is good news either way but a new years BFP would be nice too LOL

My only symptom is a BBT, nothing else is out of the ordinary. If I wasn't charting, I wouldn't even suspect I might be pregnant. :shrug:

Good luck everyone! :happydance:

Hi All!

Was reading pas posts and you all sound so incredible being able to stay so positive through the whole waiting journey. Most of my friends already have their little munchkins and just tell me to be patient and not think about it.
OH and I have been NTNP since Aug 12 (lost 2 previous angels) Currently guessing my O day as only using phone app to track AF and O times.
Last cycle was 43 days, before that was 32, 31, 35, etc (avg 32 days)
Currently 3 dpo and really hopeful.
I am crazy symptom spotting, sharp pains over ovaries and mild cramping, like AF is coming. Not sure whether pain would be because I should be O'g or because I have. So confused!

FX everyone... lots of POAS going to be happening on nye. Bring on the BFP's or bring on the drinks.

12dpo today i think and have sore ribs on left under boob when i sit - why this early and lots more cm discharge today yukkk

hey ladies today has been an emotional day for me I dreamed a really horrible dream last night, it was that my little dog had gotten attacked by some rottweilder puppies and they had left him all bloody and with no hair It really got to me and then I woke up all moody

my boss let me get off work a couple of hours and my hubby took me to have lunch which helped alot I have had some cramping on and off and last nigth sorry tmi while dtd i had some sharp pain in my left side it took my breath then this morning I had a temp drop hope that it means that there is something happening and not that af is going to be comming tom. I tested on 9dpo but had not saince then to scared so am going to wait until tom we are supposed to get some wine to bring in the new year but we shall see :)

aww hun im sorry to hear about your horrible dream and hope you get some good news soon..
Im going mad here all lat evening and all through the night i have had this - god how to describe it its like a really heavy fluttering right behind my belly button and its driving me mad you can actually see my tummy pulsate with it its horrible i need to know what this is as it cant be good can it and i had a dream last night i was expecting twins and not only that one is high up and the other to the side and they are non identical and in perfect health and doing great ! ( my mum has twin sisters and im over 40 so i dont suppose it impossible but how cool is that ) although im hoping its gonna be a bit longer away before i get told that fingers crossed af should be today and really no no sign of it so keeping everything crossed this is it .
if anyone has heard of this heavy fluttering pleaseeeee let me know thank you x

Boo for two BFN. Once in am and once right before going out. DH to have S.A. done this week. On to a new year and new beginnings.
Working on owning a new house for my future babies.

I'm 3 DPO. Early, I know, but I'm experiencing:

• (TMI Warning) Drastically increased vaginal discharge, thick white and stretchy with a slight yellowish tinge. Gobs of it. I don't even know what to mark it as on my chart because it's stretchier than sticky and creamy CM, but too cloudy and thick to be EWCM. No pain or itchiness, so I know it isn't a yeast infection.
  • Bloating
  • Dull cramps and very mild pressure
I don't have my hopes up too far though, because this is my first cycle TTC, and I got the Mirena removed just over a month ago.

hi im 13dpo i think and so far ive had:-
achy heavy sore boobs,
constipation like passing glass
wind my god so much wind
peeing so much during day that car journeys are determinded by petrol garages
up in the night for a pee
spots on face
cold symptoms runny nose start of a sore throat
cramping in pelvis, around hips and down tops of legs
lots of cm on and off ( once wiped a yellow green snot 3 days ago nothing since)
metal taste in mouth this morning
sorry tmi coming - inner lips blacky blue colour (normally deep pink)
tugging at belly button
ache all over really and feel pregnant !

I have tested this morning but NA ! neg test so am going to wait til im a week late and if no af shows ( absolutely no sign of her at moment in or out), i will do a blood test at docs so will let you know as soon as i do coz i will be screaming it around !

I tested yesterday at 12dpo with clearblue digi and BFN , my AF has not shown yet and my temps are higher, I am going to wait a few days and if AF does not come will test again.

aww hun i hoping we both get our BRP real soon good luck honey xx

I tested yesterday at 12dpo with clearblue digi and BFN , my AF has not shown yet and my temps are higher, I am going to wait a few days and if AF does not come will test again.

Did AF come? I am still awaiting mine a well. One day after estimated arrival.
Have had light cramping but no AF.

DH is doing his SA now. Yeah. On the road for more answers.

Looks like we will getting our house next month.

Still waiting AF, no spotting, nothing, nada, fingers crossed.

Babybemine you are going to be so busy with the new house!

Thank you inkdchick I hope all of us will get our BFP soon, and dont give up, I know people that had kids at 49-50 and twins.

hi ladies just wanted to share my weird symtom since iv just got my bfp today so it must have been linked! 5-6dpo my boobs felf huge litterally hardly fit my bra for about 24hrs, on the night of 5dpo both my breasts leaked a small drop of breastmilk! very strange as havent bf for over 2years n this had never happened befor. i frantically looked on the internet for advice but every where said breast milk in pregnancy should b weeks away- but it was 5dpo for me!! :dust: every one, good luck xxxxx

Thinking AF may be on its way. I just picked out all the M&M's out of the trailmix. :haha: Oops!! Craving chocolate is a definate AF predictor for me.

Still waiting AF, no spotting, nothing, nada, fingers crossed.

Babybemine you are going to be so busy with the new house!

Thank you inkdchick I hope all of us will get our BFP soon, and dont give up, I know people that had kids at 49-50 and twins.

thank you hun but im just feeling so low today and feeling out my cm is changing to a very very pale brown tinged colour dont know if this is normal but im 15dpo today and still waiting it out i have a mild headache too and feel blah just shattered and all out of sorts if that makes sense probably my age lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->