Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

Okay, I'll put my hands up and own up to it. I am a crazy symptom spotter and it's driving me crazy. What's worse is that I have PCOS so I can't rely on periods (so irregular!) and have no idea how many dpo I am! Doh!

Anyway, my symptoms are very tender, veiny boobs and larger areolas, constantly feeling wet down there (clear, thin cm) and I had pink spotting (but only when I wiped) about a week after :sex: (third week in November) and of course, no AF...

Have tested but BFN - still feeling weird though...

know how that feels my period on 9th dec was so watery clear red and lasted for two days and then two days brown cm and now im 4 dyas late for this af that i could be towards 9 weeks or 5 weeks at the moment and am waiting another 4 days to go and get bloods done as no hpt will show up i wish you all the best sorry i couldnt help x

Thanks inkdchick! Hope it all works out for you. I am 40 now (are you an older ttc girl like me?) so I don't know what to make of it all (and add irregular periods - so it's twice as confusing :dohh: . I guess it's just a case of wait and see.
Good luck to you!

Turns out all of my symptoms were pregnancy symptoms! I got my :bfp: today at 18dpo!

Symptoms:

1) Sore breasts for a week now.
2) Small glob of yellow CM.
3) Tight feeling in my stomach.

That's about it. Good luck ladies!

Congrats. Thanks for sharing your symptoms. H&h 9 months

AF is here. Boo oh well . On to next cycle. Had wicked cramps to welcome the witch. I don't think that is necessary at all. I don't want her here in the first place but I especially don't want her making me have cramps....grrr.

Have appt with RE on the 10th to find out what to do next.

my af arrived this morning at 5am severe cramping and lining loss already bohoo so will be awol for a while maybe for good haven't decided yet as im 46 and dont know whether i want to keep trying now . Good luck to all those still yet to get their BFP am sure they will come this year for you all x

Thanks inkdchick! Hope it all works out for you. I am 40 now (are you an older ttc girl like me?) so I don't know what to make of it all (and add irregular periods - so it's twice as confusing :dohh: . I guess it's just a case of wait and see.
Good luck to you!

yes honey i am im 46 and have just got my af this morning so im defo out and dont know if i will keep trying again, but i wish you all the best as at least you can get help up to 42 if you are in the UK, dont know about anywhere else, no-one will help us so we were at this all on our own, but i feel i have had enough now and this af is so painful so its really putting me off and i have a migraine and really dont think these af's are helping
will send you a pm with my email so you can let me know how you get on , good luck honey xx

Good luck to you!

yes honey i am im 46 and have just got my af this morning so im defo out and dont know if i will keep trying again, but i wish you all the best as at least you can get help up to 42 if you are in the UK, dont know about anywhere else, no-one will help us so we were at this all on our own, but i feel i have had enough now and this af is so painful so its really putting me off and i have a migraine and really dont think these af's are helping
will send you a pm with my email so you can let me know how you get on , good luck honey xx

Hey - I'm genuinely gutted for you. I felt so bad when I read your post. I will pray for you. Who knows what the plan is for us all? And it's so hard not to get your hopes up.
Our son is a honeymoon baby - he was there in the first month of trying - and I just thought this is going to be so easy, I can conceive whenever I like. Well, he's 13 now and we've has a decade of disappointment and early losses. I know I'm lucky, many women on here don't even have one child, but this yearning doesn't go away...
Take care of yourself x

Congratulations qpmomma! Did You have any BFN before 18dpo? I am at day 15dpo AF is 4 days late and had a BFN at 12dpo. I am planning go to test at doctors if AF is not here on Monday 7th.

Congratulations qpmomma! Did You have any BFN before 18dpo? I am at day 15dpo AF is 4 days late and had a BFN at 12dpo. I am planning go to test at doctors if AF is not here on Monday 7th.

Yes I got a BFN at 12 dpo at my OBGYN's office. That was 2 days before my period. Even at 18 dpo the line was faint, but it was there. I took 3 tests.

Babebemine still waiting AF here, I am so sorry your AF caught you and is hurting so much, hope you are feeling better.

Inkdchick hope that you got good news have no idea about the fluttering FX for you

Afm af did arrive but that's ok am glad that at least am o'ing on my own will continue to temp and see what happens

:wave: to all you ladies waiting to test or to o FX for you all

Symptoms include frequent urination, minor headaches, minor nausea/increase in appetite, what looked like old blood in my CM last night only once when I wiped (tmi but texture was almost egg white like), backache, odd tightening sensation in my lower abdomen and its not like period cramps, sensitive to the touch boobs.. 10dpo. AF due 1/7.. Am I going to get my BFP? :)

Symptoms include frequent urination, minor headaches, minor nausea/increase in appetite, what looked like old blood in my CM last night only once when I wiped (tmi but texture was almost egg white like), backache, odd tightening sensation in my lower abdomen and its not like period cramps, sensitive to the touch boobs.. 10dpo. AF due 1/7.. Am I going to get my BFP? :)

Hi! Your symptoms look good! When do you plan to test? If you implantated day 9dpo is a bit early, maybe you have to wait until you AF is missing.

Hi :wave: Do you mind if I join in? I'm going crazy trying not to symptom spot.

I'm only about 6dpo but already I'm noticing things. First one, at 4dpo. Exactly the same as what I had at 4/5dpo when I got my bfp in November. Almost like jet lag. I get really Really tired about 6pm, then when bedtime comes I can't sleep. Last night I was awake until 2am!!

Secondly, for the last 2 days I can't get through the night without getting up to pee twice! Normally, providing I go just before bed and as soon as I wake up, I don't wake up during the night to go at all.

Finally, normally my bbs hurt like mad (even just to take my bra off) from OV right the way through to AF. No pain, at all. This was the same in November. But I am wondering if that's just because my cycles might be out of whack after my m/c.

Need to stop myself from testing!! It's too early! :dohh:

Oh, and last night I was soo hungry I had a bowl of cereal at 1am!! We didn't even have an early dinner. :shrug:

Im 7dpo and already trying to restrain myself from POAS even though i know it wont produce accurate answers!
feeling more hopeful than ever before this month, but that could be the crazy symptom spotter talking! Had so much nausea yesterday and threw up (never happened before) and incredibly nauseas today too! Everytime i go to the bathroom im checking for any signs of IB, TWW reaaally drives you craaaazy!
Good Luck to all you ladies xxx

I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling sick. Was fine until today, but I've been nauseous all day!!

Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->