Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

:witch: is due at 11dpo. Think I can test before jan 15th? At only 2dpo I am more tired than I have been in a very long time. Falling asleep at friends, in the middle of conversations, at the dinner table. Nipples started hurting this morning. I can't imagine that I have implanted, but these symptoms are not normal post ovulation for me.

if its not normal for you post ovulation then it all sounds plausible hun i wih you all the very best fingers crossed for you hun xx

O'd yesyerday. Officially in the 2 week wait. Busy trying to close on the house...have to start packing so hopefully it will go fast.

Where did everyone go? I hope everyone is doing well. FX for you all

this is quite an embarassing post !!! but i have had two orgasms in my sleep this 2ww and i have never had them before in my life anyone know why this is happening ! and if anyone else has had this too
Congratulations Renaendel :happydance:

Hi Girls, congratulations to all with BFP and good luck to all who are TTC in the TWW. I dont know how many days past ovulation i am as i have tried using the tracking CM for Fertile Mucus, TMI, i know, but thought i'd try it. Cycle can be anything from 23days to 30 days. On average its 26-28. Think AF is due on 31st January.
Symptoms are aware of boobs and sensitive nipples. Lots of creamy CM. Lots of mild AF type cramping. Wind. And weeing more. Fingers crossed. Will keep you posted xxx

I'm on CD20 of a 30 day cycle - not sure when I O'ed, but we covered our bases pretty well this month! :)

Last night I had cramps on my lower left side, and then today again on and off all day with some cramping/pressure right above my pubic bone. This morning when I took my first sip of coffee it tasted weird - so weird that I actually looked at the lip of it to make sure it was clean! My favorite cereal also tasted... off. Not sure what's going on and whether I'm reading too far into it! Trying to wait until Feb 1st to test, but may not be able to hold out that long!

Baby dust to you all!
:dust:

Hello Ladies- I am also waiting to test. I am due for AF either on the 23rd or 24th of January. Lately I have had lots of creamy cm (thought it was yeast infection, I've never had one) and my boobs have been itchy. I'm scared to test, I don't want another BFN let down. My DH and I have been trying now for over 2 years and it would be a miracle as we were told he has male factor issues.

Please let 2013 be my year!!!

Hello Ladies- I am also waiting to test. I am due for AF either on the 23rd or 24th of January. Lately I have had lots of creamy cm (thought it was yeast infection, I've never had one) and my boobs have been itchy. I'm scared to test, I don't want another BFN let down. My DH and I have been trying now for over 2 years and it would be a miracle as we were told he has male factor issues.

Please let 2013 be my year!!!

I'm sure it will be, fingers are crossed for you :flower:

Light cramping...kinda achey....way to early for AF. Also been feeling rather warm lately. Eating chocolate which I rarely do until right before AF to come.....
Been hungry even after eating and really craving meat???
Symptoms???

this is quite an embarassing post !!! but i have had two orgasms in my sleep this 2ww and i have never had them before in my life anyone know why this is happening ! and if anyone else has had this too
Congratulations Renaendel :happydance:

DO you mean you have never had an orgasm or never had one in your sleep? I was close once in my dream and the stupid dog started to bark and woke me up! What a disappointment..lol..:dohh:

lol just in my sleep and i had one last cycle and two this cycle in the middle of my tww, im now coming to the end of my tww and well two tests have said no so now waiting til af date arrives (tomorrow) and then i will do a last test but still think it will be neg as i have no cramping or anything else just the normal sore boobs before af so i dont think its a sign for me but have heard it is for others but like all signs or symptoms they are not the same for everyone but i wish you all the best hun x

Hi ladies I am back,

Finally I was pregnant but my HCG levels were so low and I finally miscarried last sunday at 7 w 2 d. I am so sad and eager and scared at the same time to try again, my obgyn said to wait a cycle before trying again so this month I am out but will be following this thread.

Hi ladies I am back,

Finally I was pregnant but my HCG levels were so low and I finally miscarried last sunday at 7 w 2 d. I am so sad and eager and scared at the same time to try again, my obgyn said to wait a cycle before trying again so this month I am out but will be following this thread.

Oh lilith, my heart goes out to you. :hugs: We are here if you need anything

Hi ladies I am back,

:hugs:

hi i hope you dont mind me joining
im currently 11dpo and feeling absolutely crap
boobies are really sore especially on the side
got creamy cm
flu symptoms snotty nose tight chest
i am asthamtic so just could be feeling rough
i had a m/c in may 2010 and a chemical sept 2012

i have the most utter respect to all you ladies who have had multiple m/c mine nearly killed me xxxxxxxx

4 days left until AF due. Not really felling anything. Hungry a bit more than usual and more emotional. Feeling some stuffiness but still keeping FX. At 10 dpo got a bfn but hoping it was just to early.

Oh i think i found the perfect thread for me right now :p ~~~

I'm torturing myself and everyone around me ....I'm on CD 24 - ....Generally i've had a feeling i wasn't pregnant each month .....This month im opposite and so sure i am :S .....but so far :bfn: .....Some symptoms i definately think i am searching for ...others seem a little in my face.....but still could easily go each way i guess ...
Here's my list of torture ...be it inflicted by my restless mind ...or my confused body :p ( btw ttc for 2 yrs off and on )

* When i consider not being pregnant it almost makes me laugh ....my mind is convinced ...

CD 16 - 24 - Sore BB's ....abnormally sore ....to the point where i cant wear a shirt to bed or have blankets on them

CD 21 - Woke up at 3am to a smallish brown clot ....followed by brownish spotting/ dark though

Spotting happened about 3 times a day for around 3 days ...

CD - 23 - Tried to eat rice crackers that had a chicken favour and smell and dry heaved ....later tried yogurt and did the same thing

CD 24 - Woke up to a similar "glob" of blood ....not overly convinced it was a clot ....but seemed like bloody mucous

I have been cramping on and off for a week.....But the pain seems more in my hips. lower back .....and directly in the centre of my womb ...rather then my usually PMS side cramps ...
Although i do have that sensation every now and then that AF is lurking ...

Definately not a normal cycle for me.....So i'm pretty sure if im not pregnant then this dodgy cycle may be something that's stopping my BFP ....?

Funny how you can have so many " symptoms " ...even to my point of being " convinced" and having the intuition that i am ....and still get BFN's

Sorry for the long post lol ....Only have hubby and doctor to talk to about it right now ....needed to vent it out :x

hun have you actually done a test to see and have your doctor done bloods ? coz those blood mucus clots things sound a bit like a possible implantation i think someone else on here had that some time ago and they were pregnant and although everyone is different some people are the same so maybe you are and they say that the woman may have a sixth sense and just know she is

I did do a test this morning and got a :BFN: .....Will try to hold a couple of days and test again ....

It has been abnormal for me ....plus yeah ...the whole being convinced thing ...though that's very scary ....The BFN's hit harder atm lol ....

I did have a progesterone test done on day 21 to check my fertility stuff out ....im curious if i am pregnant if they would see that on the results or if it would have been to early :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->