Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

AF got me. Starting Femara this cycle. A little sad we couldn't do it without help but hopefully this method works for us.

Hey, ladies! Wondering if I could join you? I am 8ish dpo and feeling an awful lot like I did when I was pregnant in June – had a chemical…no biggie, but I am a nutcase when it comes to symptom spotting! Especially because I have a 35 day cycle and an 18 day lp…it makes waiting worse for me!

I’m using a cbfm and think we were well covered as far as bd goes. Yesterday and today my boobs feel like bowling balls, on and off cramping, and a mild backache. A little motion sickness today while driving to work.

I’m trying to hold off on testing as long as I can! Thanks for listening!

Hey, ladies! Wondering if I could join you? I am 8ish dpo and feeling an awful lot like I did when I was pregnant in June – had a chemical…no biggie, but I am a nutcase when it comes to symptom spotting! Especially because I have a 35 day cycle and an 18 day lp…it makes waiting worse for me!

I’m using a cbfm and think we were well covered as far as bd goes. Yesterday and today my boobs feel like bowling balls, on and off cramping, and a mild backache. A little motion sickness today while driving to work.

I’m trying to hold off on testing as long as I can! Thanks for listening!

Can you help me determine how many days my cyle is and what lp is? i am very confused... there is too much info out there but if anyone can help me, its the ladies on BnB. Thanks.

Hi girls this month since last week I am having severe headaches at evening and night time specially with somewhat low grade fever. At day time headaches are not so severe but on arrival of night its becoming more and more severe anyone had this ?

D; AF for me .....I think i will take it as a lesson to quit my compulsive symptom watching .....Even my husband was convinced my nipples were darker and my boobs were bigger .....i even spotted around implantation time .....

It's hard when you want it so bad to relax and not focus on it though ....but i definately learnt this month that unless you have unmistakable morning sickness...have a missed/ late period .....You just cant guess if you are or not unfortunately :(

Baby dust to you all :D

D; AF for me .....I think i will take it as a lesson to quit my compulsive symptom watching .....Even my husband was convinced my nipples were darker and my boobs were bigger .....i even spotted around implantation time .....

It's hard when you want it so bad to relax and not focus on it though ....but i definately learnt this month that unless you have unmistakable morning sickness...have a missed/ late period .....You just cant guess if you are or not unfortunately :(

Baby dust to you all :D

I think I get a bit OC too. To the point of going nuts. Got my BFN today. Now I just have to wait and see of I get the flu or cold or something because I can't be imagining EVERYTHING .

been having a weird sensation......warm ovary...anyone else ever experience that

I've felt really different this cycle, though I am starting to get weird vaginal cramps. :(
I'm 11 DPO
I've had either creamy or wet CM since ovulation. I've never noticed this before.

Until about 9 DPO, I've been getting weird cramps, not like AF cramps, almost like pinching on both sides of my lower abdomen. At first it was mainly on the right, but I'm starting to feel some more on the left. Yesterday, I felt stronger sensations on my left abdomen.

My boobs hurt, but they're not SORE, they feel almost bruised, but deeper.

I've been getting random ear aches. I would think that I'd had an ear infection, but my ears switch!

An odd "symptom" if you'd call it, is that I HAVEN'T been getting headaches. I've had severe headaches for a long, long time, and it's odd for me to not have one for this long. It's been about 4 or 5 days.

I have a cough, but no congestion or anything. I just need to cough, and then I'm fine. Some sneezes, too, but that's it.

I'm irritable. Very irritable.

Indigestion.

A few nights ago, I had a dream that I was pregnant, and then I woke up. The next dream I had was that I had a little girl and I was changing her diaper.

Yesterday, I had sudden SHORT bouts of nausea.

im confused !!!!! i took by mistake this morning a hpt instead of an ovulation test ( well they look the same and sleepily this morning i didnt look when i opened and tested with it ), anyway when i returned to it - it was positive , help how can this happen at ov i had a period at the end of last cycle and it was well two days and fairly light no pain and actually no lining loss either - ok so whats going on here i dont really feel any different although i am peeing more HELP somebody have anyone heard of this before

im confused !!!!! i took by mistake this morning a hpt instead of an ovulation test ( well they look the same and sleepily this morning i didnt look when i opened and tested with it ), anyway when i returned to it - it was positive , help how can this happen at ov i had a period at the end of last cycle and it was well two days and fairly light no pain and actually no lining loss either - ok so whats going on here i dont really feel any different although i am peeing more HELP somebody have anyone heard of this before

Check another HPT. If that is positive as well get yourself in for a blood test. You may very well have gotten your BFP that you have been waiting for.

i wish it was that simple just found out that its two eggs being released at the same time and because im 46 its about the right time for my body to start getting rid of all the eggs that i supposedly have left anyway she sayd to get busy tonight and tomorrow eat as much carbs as i can manage for a few days which should raise my progesterone levels and drop my estrogen levels to help if we have caught at least one of the two eggs now released so fingers crossed that it has happened

i wish it was that simple just found out that its two eggs being released at the same time and because im 46 its about the right time for my body to start getting rid of all the eggs that i supposedly have left anyway she sayd to get busy tonight and tomorrow eat as much carbs as i can manage for a few days which should raise my progesterone levels and drop my estrogen levels to help if we have caught at least one of the two eggs now released so fingers crossed that it has happened

Fx for you!

Hi ladies... Me is all new.. :)

I am 8 dpo and having light left sided stitchy cramps - ovulated from left ovary, oh and i had two really vivid nightmares with a baby in the dream this past week - the last one was on 6 dpo..

Am i going CRAZY???...

Hi ladies... Me is all new.. :)

I am 8 dpo and having light left sided stitchy cramps - ovulated from left ovary, oh and i had two really vivid nightmares with a baby in the dream this past week - the last one was on 6 dpo..

Am i going CRAZY???...

Oh.. my cervix high - really hard to reach and medium to soft. Also having creamu CM since ovulation..

well today is the 11th day of +ovulation tests so according to accupunturist i have probably now released anything up to 6 eggs omg didnt know this was possible but hey im old so making the most of it lol

good luck ormofos

I started Femara this cycle. Does it cause you to O early? Also, is it possible to get a false positive on OPK from BD before testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->