Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

Tmi ewww ...embarassed alert
My urine smells cheesy to me.....no real cm going on. Has anyone else ever had that? I am thinking maybe an infection.

Hi babybe,

Sometimes urine smells different depending what you ate, asparagus for example make it smell funny, or maybe you are having a stronger sense of smell now ;)

i have just had a 13 day ovulation yeah really and now im cd21 of 24 and i have really strong smelling urine and i know its nothing i ate so maybe its just hormones as they change from estrogen to progesterone maybe

Been really hungry and thirsty as well. And increased smell...not a good thing when working in a hospital. Though I am thinking that it is too early for symptoms.

ooo hun thats sounding really good fingers crossed you get that BFP real soon when is your af due

No symptoms to spot lately.. :-(
Just sleeping more and on and off days of feeling extremely hungry.. would eat and about hour later have a burning hungry feeling on my stomach.
Am now 13 dpo and now3 days till af is due.. temps still up and better stay that way!!!

Okay, so here we go. I really want a baby but think I might be wanting it so badly I have fooled my brain and my body into believing I am. I have had very sore breasts for over a month. I get stitch cramps and stabbing sensations in my vaginal area (TMI). I have had a heightened sense of smell. My emotions turn on a some. I feel like I have "matured" in the last month as though I am turning into a role model (I.e., keeping away from drama at work and not getting pulled into the complaining and bickering that are continuously going on around me). I have a general feeling of pregnancy and I have been turning sown alcohol which I have only done when pregnant in the past. Mind you, I don't get a chance to have a beer often and its a treat so to have drink once in a while. I have been gassy but in my experience, my gas pains dont normally tickle. O just felt like I was being licked softly from the inside. I keep dreaming about being pregnant, lactating a new children my life. I keep thinking "it's a girl". (just for fun did the gender prediction thing and it too said I was going to have a girl if I did indeed get pregnant when I believe I may have. Here's the kicker, I started my period on the day before it was due but it was much lighter than usual and I didn't pass a clot like I normally do each month in the middle of my cycle plus I got a BFN when I tested two days after it started because it was so light. Still can't shake the idea that I am pregnant. Another thing that gets me is I used to be able to pull in my abs and flatten my belly but now I can't and even when I physically pull up my belly there is still a slight bulge there and its not hard hard but definitely not mushy either. I keep getting nauseas when I don't even feel hungry and other times I feel like my whole stomach might just cave in on itself I am so ravished (even when I haven't gone very long since my last meal). Last night I had to pee five times in an hour and I only had one cup of coffee after dinner. Crazy dream last night about girls playing with my daughter but it wasn't my daughter I have now and she told me their names which I don't remember now but I thought that was weird. The other night I dreamt I found out I was pregnant but in the same dream I dreamt I woke up and thought it was a dream but someone I don't know told me I really was and the proof was in the kitchen. I went in and found prenatal pills and then when I really did wake up I thought I was pregnant and then remembered it was a dream I. A dream and that my teat had been BFN. I was confused for a food ten minutes thinking my dream was real. Any body else have a similar story and then found out they were pregnant?

I started spotting pinkish this morning.. not on underwear just when i wipe.. af due on 20 Jan.. seems like it's to late for implantation spotting and that af might be here early.. temp was 97.98 this morning and 97.43 on the day i ovulated.. i want to cry just thinking af coming

hun its not too late for implantation at all , i had sharp pang pains last night in bed for about 20 mins and again this morning for 10 mins and now i have very mild cramping im assuming that it is imbedding and am happy to put feet up for the rest of the day now and see what happens, implantation/imbedding occurs around the time your period would be expected and not after its the earliest possible indication that something is happening please dont give up, punch in implantation cramping in google and have a read there are some really good sites to explain it , i had to look coz its the first time in my life i've had a 13 day ovulation and these now sharp pains low down so am a little excited my period is due in two days 1 day before you hun so fingers crossed for us both xx

Okay, so here we go. I really want a baby but think I might be wanting it so badly I have fooled my brain and my body into believing I am. I have had very sore breasts for over a month. I get stitch cramps and stabbing sensations in my vaginal area (TMI). I have had a heightened sense of smell. My emotions turn on a some. I feel like I have "matured" in the last month as though I am turning into a role model (I.e., keeping away from drama at work and not getting pulled into the complaining and bickering that are continuously going on around me). I have a general feeling of pregnancy and I have been turning sown alcohol which I have only done when pregnant in the past. Mind you, I don't get a chance to have a beer often and its a treat so to have drink once in a while. I have been gassy but in my experience, my gas pains dont normally tickle. O just felt like I was being licked softly from the inside. I keep dreaming about being pregnant, lactating a new children my life. I keep thinking "it's a girl". (just for fun did the gender prediction thing and it too said I was going to have a girl if I did indeed get pregnant when I believe I may have. Here's the kicker, I started my period on the day before it was due but it was much lighter than usual and I didn't pass a clot like I normally do each month in the middle of my cycle plus I got a BFN when I tested two days after it started because it was so light. Still can't shake the idea that I am pregnant. Another thing that gets me is I used to be able to pull in my abs and flatten my belly but now I can't and even when I physically pull up my belly there is still a slight bulge there and its not hard hard but definitely not mushy either. I keep getting nauseas when I don't even feel hungry and other times I feel like my whole stomach might just cave in on itself I am so ravished (even when I haven't gone very long since my last meal). Last night I had to pee five times in an hour and I only had one cup of coffee after dinner. Crazy dream last night about girls playing with my daughter but it wasn't my daughter I have now and she told me their names which I don't remember now but I thought that was weird. The other night I dreamt I found out I was pregnant but in the same dream I dreamt I woke up and thought it was a dream but someone I don't know told me I really was and the proof was in the kitchen. I went in and found prenatal pills and then when I really did wake up I thought I was pregnant and then remembered it was a dream I. A dream and that my teat had been BFN. I was confused for a food ten minutes thinking my dream was real. Any body else have a similar story and then found out they were pregnant?

the only advice i can give you is to go to the doctors and get a scan done or at least blood works done just so that you know for definite, i would say you are pregnant but im no doctor and wish i could for you hun :hugs: good luck x

11 more days which is why I say it is too early.

yeah that is a bit early but not unheard of hun, i only have two days to go and last night got the sharp pains low down on the left for about 20 mins and the odd one through the night and again for around 10 mins on the right low down this morning but now i only have mild cramping so relieved as they were quite sharp and made me jump lol and i was very hungry yesterday at lunchtime especially , i made a salmon lunch with salad which normally fills me but straight after had to go and make myself an egg yolk sandwich no white just the yolk lol and it was lovely yummy, although when i had a bath last night i felt really sick and unwell when i got out ,thats made me a bit suspicious and then i get to bed and im really hungry again so sat in bed eating digestive biscuits and then later on i got the sharp pains, so i dont know and well 2 days is'nt long to wait i wish you al the best would love to know if you find out earlier :hugs:

hun its not too late for implantation at all , i had sharp pang pains last night in bed for about 20 mins and again this morning for 10 mins and now i have very mild cramping im assuming that it is imbedding and am happy to put feet up for the rest of the day now and see what happens, implantation/imbedding occurs around the time your period would be expected and not after its the earliest possible indication that something is happening please dont give up, punch in implantation cramping in google and have a read there are some really good sites to explain it , i had to look coz its the first time in my life i've had a 13 day ovulation and these now sharp pains low down so am a little excited my period is due in two days 1 day before you hun so fingers crossed for us both xx

The spotting got heavier.. had to put a tampon.. sorry if tmi.. not as heavy as normal first day of af but my left lower back aches.. had left ovary pains when i ovulated and at 7 dpo had left side cramps.. if this is af she is 3 days early which really upsets me!!!!

i just feel like my period is going to start any minute i just had to go to tesco to get some bread and i feel so heavy low down that it made walking such an effort i just dont know if this is good or if my period is just around the corner but i do feel like im coming down with something too so maybe its just that and i havent really had anymore of those lightning type sharp pains again so maybe its on its way :(

Hello Ladies,

I need some advice or opinions!!

I have PCOS and irregular periods but I still ovulate. I ovulated on the 30th/31st Jan or the 1st of Feb. I know this doesnt happen to all women and even with me not all the timw but I had ovulation pains in my left ovary, literally felt like the egg was being released it felt like my ovary was being squeezed from the inside on and off for those 3 days.

My husband & I had sex on the 30th Jan and the 1st & 3rd of Feb. The ovulation pains wore off but since then & up until today I have experienced the following -

- dizzy spells on random days & only for a few seconds feels like my head is spinning
- lower back ache like my back is being stretched
- bruised feeling when I push on my lower abdomen
- general body aches all over
- stretchy clear mucous when I wipe, which then turned a brown colour & then alternated between brown and light red/pink. Has only been wen I wipe, the brown only ended up in my underwear once and very lightly
- Ever since I had my daughter 2 years ago, I get drops of milk until now if I squeeze my nipples, the other day I noticed the milk had gone and now when I squeeze I am getting a clear thickish liquid and a one drop of milk
- Nipples are sore and I feel like I notice my breasts more now as they slightly hurt when i bump into something etc
- Veins on my breasts

I hate doing this, sometimes I feel like my body is playing cruel tricks on me as now we are trying I am noticing everything. We have been trying since Oct 5th 2012.

I did a test last Tuesday which would have been around 10 dpo and it came back negative. I am now around 16 dpo & I bought another test today but I am hesitating to do it as I dont want the disappointment again! Can you still get a false neg at 16 dpo? My first pregnancy was an absolute surprise and now that were trying i hate this feeling!!

Can anyone give me their opinion??

Thank u xx

Oh & I forgot to mention, I have had a sore throat for a wk now & I am getting heartburn atleast once every 2nd day which isnt usual for me.

X

Slight tender breasts and definately bigger ones. Still eating a lot and thirsty. But way to early. Would symptoms come sooner if there are twins?

Finally told my fiance I think I'm pregnant. He is supportive...a little nervous as he would be a first time dad but supportive. At least I don't have to go through this alone and if it's a BFN I won't feel so alone. We are NPNT but I wanted it to be a surprise and it finally got to me after four weeks of suspecting, that 'feeling' of being pregnant, thinking 'im having a girl' all the time, vivid dreams, and tons of symptoms o couldn't keep on without telling him. I'm calling my dr tomorrow to go in for a pt and a blood test as one hpt said BFN but that was two weeks ago and the symptoms won't go away. Good luck to you all and loads of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->