Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

A picture of my stark white test at 11dpo. :(

https://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu323/SilasLove/Mobile%20Uploads/20150405_054029.jpg

*giggles*

I, myself, have been faced with that day in and day out!
Keep the faith and all the best for your next month!

A picture of my stark white test at 11dpo. :(

https://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu323/SilasLove/Mobile%20Uploads/20150405_054029.jpg

*giggles*

I, myself, have been faced with that day in and day out!
Keep the faith and all the best for your next month!

:( here's to hoping you just have a slightly later implanter :) fx for tomorrow!

Symptom Update

1dpo - Moody, increased cm, twinges on left side that feel kinda like O pain, but on and off, not constant like O pain, twinges on right, gassy, had a burst of energy this morning, but can quickly crashing around 1pm, CP is low, wet, firm.

2dpo - Moody, fatigue (despite going to bed two hours earlier than normal and sleeping for 8 hours...usually get 6/7 broken hours), gassy and bloated (gas is even worse than yesterday), one bout of diarrhea late at night

3dpo - Cramping, gassy, moody, nausea, small burst of energy in the morning, but exhausted only a few hours later, headache, vomited once, increase in CM

4dpo - Cramping, gassy. moody, heartburn, on and off nausea, increased hunger and increased sense of smell (but couldn't finish eating anything), exhausted, diarrhea was worse initially, but cleared up completely after a few hours, headache, had some twinges on the right side, cervix position is high, soft and closed, decrease in CM but still lotiony

5dpo - Cramping (worse it's been all week...seriously feels like AF is going to rear her ugly head), gas, bloating, heartburn, nausea, moody, hungry, exhausted, increased sense of smell, weepy, vivid dreams, cervix position is high, soft and closed, increase in CM and is still lotiony

6dpo - Cramping (even worse than yesterday, like AF was seconds away),O pain on the left for about half an hour (implantation?), gas, bloating, heartburn, moody (more like SNAPPED), HUNGRY, exhausted, increased sense of smell, nausea when stomach is empty or smelling a food aversion, cervix position was high, hard and closed, CM is lotiony and stringy

7dpo - Many symptoms have disappeared..HUH? Today, I had cramping in the morning and NOTHING since. Was only nauseous after I ate supper but fine the whole day. VERY hungry, haven't stopped eating all day, moody, increased sense of smell, major craving for hard boiled eggs, was energized all day, but exhausted early and can barely hold my eyes open now (This is about 3 hours early for me), bloating and gas starting in the evening, cervix position is low, firm and closed, cm is sticky, mostly dry, but some stringy. May have had a very faint second line today. Finally, peeing a lot today, but probably because I'm extremely thirsty and been drinking lots of water all day.

Anyone around CD7? Emma4g63, BlueFish1980, BabyLove100? What cycle day are y'all? AF has officially left and I am starting to feel anxious about TTC again :(

Anyone around CD7? Emma4g63, BlueFish1980, BabyLove100? What cycle day are y'all? AF has officially left and I am starting to feel anxious about TTC again :(

Hey Im CD 11, but I am also ttc number 5 after a loss. Well 2 4 healthy babies with no issues then all the sudden MMC's. I would be stoked to see us both get our Christmas BFP

Hey Im CD 11, but I am also ttc number 5 after a loss. Well 2 4 healthy babies with no issues then all the sudden MMC's. I would be stoked to see us both get our Christmas BFP

I am sorry for you losses :hugs: I am TTC #5 as well! I have 3 healthy littles and #4 was early MC at 6 weeks back in December. How long is your cycle typically? Mine are kinda long, average 32 days so I won't expect to ovulate until somewhere cd 17.

I'm cd9 today :) I usually ovulate cd13-15 so it won't be too long now I don't think :)

I'm cd10 but not sure how accurate that is as cd1 was the start of my mmc. Im intrigued how this cycle will go tho!!

I am counting today as 1dpo :happydance:

This month we timed everything perfectly (Thanks to Easter Sunday being so messed up). Feeling positive this month (no pun intended!)

edit, scrap that :( just had more ewcm, so must be still ovulating. will have to count tomorrow as 1dpo.

I'm cd9 today :) I usually ovulate cd13-15 so it won't be too long now I don't think :)

We could be very close!!! That would be awesome if we ended up cycle buddies!!! :-D

I'm cd10 but not sure how accurate that is as cd1 was the start of my mmc. Im intrigued how this cycle will go tho!!

I didn't ovulate my first cycle following MC. :-( It was so discouraging because everyone was telling me they were MORE fertile immediately following their MC :-( FX you are one of the many super fertile post MC! :-D How long are your cycles usually? What day do you anticipate to be ovulation day?

Ladies, I'm scared. Dh has booked himself in to get a semen analyisis done on Tuesday. How am I going to cope if it shows something wrong? Most importantly, how
Will I manage not to burst into tears and end up making him feel bad?

I want to think that id be able to hide my true feelings and be supportive - and I would be once I calm down! - but in worried my first reaction will be to burst into tears and I know that will kill him :(

My cycles were 28-29 days with O on Cd16 or 17. I'm still getting very faint positives so hopefully it'll be bfn soon. My opk is negative though so I can start using them in a few days to see what happens! The unknown is so frustrating!!!

Ah hoping girl you'll be okay, fx the tests come back all fine and you won't even have to worry.

I'm CD 5 today - AF has still not left the building :growlmad:

Not sure if my miscarriage will mess up my cycle. I'll start doing opks about cd9 (usually ovulate on CD 12\13)

Cbeary I'm so sorry I only just seen this now.

I'm on cycle day 11 the second high day on my monitor.

So exciting to see lots of tests.

Cnswilliams I'm also pretty sure I didn't ovulate first cycle after my miscarriage. I have 3 healthy children and 3 miscarriages in total :(

Ladies, I'm scared. Dh has booked himself in to get a semen analyisis done on Tuesday. How am I going to cope if it shows something wrong? Most importantly, how
Will I manage not to burst into tears and end up making him feel bad?

I want to think that id be able to hide my true feelings and be supportive - and I would be once I calm down! - but in worried my first reaction will be to burst into tears and I know that will kill him :(

That is hard hoping :-( I am sure if he gets bad news he is going to know that hurts both of you not just him. There is nothing wrong with mourning together. Just have to be mindful that emotions reflect what the two of you are going through together and it will be okay. Have you seen "Facing the Giants"? I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for that day!

Thanks baby love and wanting.

I do feel sad but looking forward to trying again and taking the positive that I can get pregnant.

Just hate feeling in limbo. Usually I know exactly when I ovulate down to the day - not sure what's going to happen this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->