Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Would anyone say this is positive yet? Will be testing again later on xx

Attachments

• DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 23
Thank u, dtd last night so now doing it 3 days straight as doing smep, hubby will be pleased, hope everyone is having a nice easter Sunday xxx

A picture of my stark white test at 11dpo. :(

https://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu323/SilasLove/Mobile%20Uploads/20150405_054029.jpg

Good luck catching that eggy myheart!

Early days silaslove, keep those hopes up! :hugs:

I *THINK* I see something, Silas, if I tip my laptop screen.

BUT, at the same time, I think I have major line eye this morning. I think I (impossibly) saw a faint line this morning at 6dpo, and was soooooo tempted to dip one of my FRERs. I dipped an OPK instead lol.

:haha: Brandi!

I have stared at it a lot and tweaked it as well and I havent seen anything definite. Got line eye for a second but then it fixed itself and continued to see nothing. I'll take my digi on Tuesday at 13dpo and AF is due Wednesday, so we will see what happens.

Not sure if anyone will know the answer or not, but here goes.

I ovulated on March 30, 2015 making taking 6dpo. However, I didn't start feeling the ovulation pain until somewhere between 1pm-3pm when it stayed for several hours. Swimmers were already waiting, as I inseminated around 11am on the 29th.

Anyway, since it was between 1-3pm before I started ovulating, that means at this hour (10 to 8am), would I still technically be 5dpo? Since I haven't quite passed the 6 day mark by hours?

I also think based on my last pregnancy, if I'm going to be pregnant this cycle, I'll implant either tomorrow (7dpo) or Tuesday (8dpo). My levels at 10dpo with my son were only 16 and I got a clear as day positive on an FRER that morning. Based on that, implantation occurred at 7dpo or 8dpo.

:bfn: for me this morning

Attachments

• 11139687_461183867370998_645129895_n.jpg
    11139687_461183867370998_645129895_n.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 142824697358505.jpg
    142824697358505.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 6
I'm not going to lose hope yet, but I'm cramping something nasty today. It honestly feels like AF is going to start at any second, and since my regular cycles haven't returned from having my son 8 months ago, she technically could. But there are no physical signs of her. No spotting, and my cervix is high and closed. Based on my last three cycles, she's not due til the 11th, but she could come sooner. This TWW is driving me nuts!!

Lillian - You give me hope but I see nothing myself :haha: im horrible at seeing them too tho.

The hunger is really getting to me tonight. I ate two plates of ham, homemade scalloped potatoes, two buns with butter, pickles, 7 deviled eggs, and two slices of cheesecake tonight for supper. Two hours later, I'm STARVING and consuming a bag of Doritos. Nausea let up most of today, until the caesar salad was brought out at supper. I LOVE caesar salad, but I've had a serious aversion to it over the last few days. Still exhausted as hell and literally SNAPPED on my mother today over Asher's high chair. Apparently she only spent $30 on each of our high chairs...I guess she expects prices of high chairs to be the same as it was 22-29 years ago? I just absolutely lost it on her.

Of course, I apologized after and blamed it on being tired.

Been peeing a lot today and the cramping has kicked it up a notch. I felt O type pains for about half an hour earlier today, followed by an hour of on and off cramping. Still had some cramps through the day where I was convinced AF was seconds away, but no physical sign of her and my cervix was high, hard and closed. Now it seems medium, hard and closed, so who knows? CM also increased and seems like lotiony, but stringy. But a BFN today.

Update in Symptoms

1dpo - Moody, increased cm, twinges on left side that feel kinda like O pain, but on and off, not constant like O pain, twinges on right, gassy, had a burst of energy this morning, but can quickly crashing around 1pm, CP is low, wet, firm.

2dpo - Moody, fatigue (despite going to bed two hours earlier than normal and sleeping for 8 hours...usually get 6/7 broken hours), gassy and bloated (gas is even worse than yesterday), one bout of diarrhea late at night

3dpo - Cramping, gassy, moody, nausea, small burst of energy in the morning, but exhausted only a few hours later, headache, vomited once, increase in CM

4dpo - Cramping, gassy. moody, heartburn, on and off nausea, increased hunger and increased sense of smell (but couldn't finish eating anything), exhausted, diarrhea was worse initially, but cleared up completely after a few hours, headache, had some twinges on the right side, cervix position is high, soft and closed, decrease in CM but still lotiony

5dpo - Cramping (worse it's been all week...seriously feels like AF is going to rear her ugly head), gas, bloating, heartburn, nausea, moody, hungry, exhausted, increased sense of smell, weepy, vivid dreams, cervix position is high, soft and closed, increase in CM and is still lotiony

6dpo - Cramping (even worse than yesterday, like AF was seconds away),O pain on the left for about half an hour (implantation?), gas, bloating, heartburn, moody (more like SNAPPED), HUNGRY, exhausted, increased sense of smell, nausea when stomach is empty or smelling a food aversion, cervix position was high, hard and closed, CM is lotiony and stringy

Well, AF has gotten me and I'm out for April since I wouldn't test again until May 8. Maybe I'll get a bfp for my 26th birthday...I'll probably stick around to see who gets their April bfp!

Sorry Silas, I could have sworn i saw something yesterday :( must have been line eye (or wine eye).

I had a weird day yesterday. I thought I had had a surge on saturday night as the line on a opk got lighter in the day from quite dark in the morning (the same seems to have happened 2 days before too?) and tried to dtd with husband at lunch while kids at family's, but he couldn't :)blush:) as he had had a night out on Saturday (well deserved one too) and so we planned to try again last night but both kids woke up and kicked off while we tried to dtd again (too much chocolate for the kids) and didn't fall asleep again till midnight :growlmad:

I had all the symptoms of Ovulation last few days so i thought maybe yesterday was THE day and I had missed the window :nope: But woke up this morning to more ewcm and took another opk and got this... Pretty close eh? still nothing on the digital but will try again shortly..

PS, we dtd earlier- finally :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_2299.jpg
    IMG_2299.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member