Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Yeah, I always obsess over the timing of sex and ovulation :dohh:

Just got this opk.. anyone know if the surge is supposed to go once you ovulate? or can it linger for a few days? I am such a :wacko: when it comes to all this.

Surge can last for a couple of days so don't worry :) hoping this is your month!!!

Anyone around CD7? Emma4g63, BlueFish1980, BabyLove100? What cycle day are y'all? AF has officially left and I am starting to feel anxious about TTC again :(

Hey Im CD 11, but I am also ttc number 5 after a loss. Well 2 4 healthy babies with no issues then all the sudden MMC's. I would be stoked to see us both get our Christmas BFP

I am sorry for you losses :hugs: I am TTC #5 as well! I have 3 healthy littles and #4 was early MC at 6 weeks back in December. How long is your cycle typically? Mine are kinda long, average 32 days so I won't expect to ovulate until somewhere cd 17.

My cycles are long too :) about 30-32 days. Still getting back to normal after the D&C in Nov. I am taking clomid so I never really know when I'll Ill. Last two cycles have been cd 15 and 16. But I have a feeling it will be a bit later this time around. At CD 12 I have nothing on the OPK, but even a second line.

Can I join you??
AF is due 25th but I ovulate CD10 which was yesterday......
I have started a 1DPO thread which shares my story but the short version is I have had 2 mmc in the last 6 months and although we were not going to try again for 6 months, you know how these things go!!
DH and I are both taking Maca Root , and then I am on COQ10 Enzyme, multi vits & vit d. I am waiting on a prescription for increased dose of folic acid as per the gyne consultant and have been told to take baby aspirin if I get a positive test.
I have fibroids which I know I had with DS4 but we don't know if they have gotten bigger and are causing the mcs, the consultant didn't have the answers to that......

So basically ladies - my period is messed up. I'm CD2, which would normally be one of my heaviest flow days. I started spotting on Sunday, and was a little heavier spotting on Monday but ONLY when I wipe! Nothing in my pad/underwear except a little after bd'ing on Sunday evening. I had some cramps yesterday - but only for a bit and otherwise I just have done twinges on right side every so often and some really dull cramping early this morning.

I'm just like wtf? My period was due to start tomorrow via Glow app after I had an ovulation test that was positive on CD22...otherwise it was due the 5th (when spotting started) ...I don't know what is up. Not sure why my period is slow starting... I have crampy, heavy flow periods so its just unusual...any ideas ladies?

Anyone around CD7? Emma4g63, BlueFish1980, BabyLove100? What cycle day are y'all? AF has officially left and I am starting to feel anxious about TTC again :(

Hey Im CD 11, but I am also ttc number 5 after a loss. Well 2 4 healthy babies with no issues then all the sudden MMC's. I would be stoked to see us both get our Christmas BFP

I am sorry for you losses :hugs: I am TTC #5 as well! I have 3 healthy littles and #4 was early MC at 6 weeks back in December. How long is your cycle typically? Mine are kinda long, average 32 days so I won't expect to ovulate until somewhere cd 17.

My cycles are long too :) about 30-32 days. Still getting back to normal after the D&C in Nov. I am taking clomid so I never really know when I'll Ill. Last two cycles have been cd 15 and 16. But I have a feeling it will be a bit later this time around. At CD 12 I have nothing on the OPK, but even a second line.

Hopping onto this as I too am ttc #5 4DS and then 2mmc in the past 6 months :(
Fxd for a rainbow xx

Well I didn't need to worry so much as my husband came home early from work and the kids were at the park with the in-laws, so we :sex:

:happydance:

Got it covered now :thumbup:

Silas, Have you tested recently? def not pregnant? I swear I saw that line :thumbup:

Haha Lillian - I can only hope all this is because I'm pregnant, but I won't let myself REALLY think that. I haven't tested since my bfn at 11dpo but I started spotting. I'll just wait it out and see what happens. Just don't understand why my period is being wacko.

Fxd for a rainbow xx

Any ideas what caused the mmc? Are you doing or taking anything different? All my test came back normal

Symptom Update

1dpo - Moody, increased cm, twinges on left side that feel kinda like O pain, but on and off, not constant like O pain, twinges on right, gassy, had a burst of energy this morning, but can quickly crashing around 1pm, CP is low, wet, firm.

2dpo - Moody, fatigue (despite going to bed two hours earlier than normal and sleeping for 8 hours...usually get 6/7 broken hours), gassy and bloated (gas is even worse than yesterday), one bout of diarrhea late at night

3dpo - Cramping, gassy, moody, nausea, small burst of energy in the morning, but exhausted only a few hours later, headache, vomited once, increase in CM

4dpo - Cramping, gassy. moody, heartburn, on and off nausea, increased hunger and increased sense of smell (but couldn't finish eating anything), exhausted, diarrhea was worse initially, but cleared up completely after a few hours, headache, had some twinges on the right side, cervix position is high, soft and closed, decrease in CM but still lotiony

5dpo - Cramping (worse it's been all week...seriously feels like AF is going to rear her ugly head), gas, bloating, heartburn, nausea, moody, hungry, exhausted, increased sense of smell, weepy, vivid dreams, cervix position is high, soft and closed, increase in CM and is still lotiony

6dpo - Cramping (even worse than yesterday, like AF was seconds away),O pain on the left for about half an hour (implantation?), gas, bloating, heartburn, moody (more like SNAPPED), HUNGRY, exhausted, increased sense of smell, nausea when stomach is empty or smelling a food aversion, cervix position was high, hard and closed, CM is lotiony and stringy

7dpo - Many symptoms have disappeared..HUH? Today, I had cramping in the morning and NOTHING since. Was only nauseous after I ate supper but fine the whole day. VERY hungry, haven't stopped eating all day, moody, increased sense of smell, major craving for hard boiled eggs, was energized all day, but exhausted early and can barely hold my eyes open now (This is about 3 hours early for me), bloating and gas starting in the evening, cervix position is low, firm and closed, cm is sticky, mostly dry, but some stringy. May have had a very faint second line today. Finally, peeing a lot today, but probably because I'm extremely thirsty and been drinking lots of water all day.

8dpo - Moody has become bitchy, exhausted, frequent peeing, very thirsty, very hungry, craving hard boiled eggs, VERY gassy and bloated, slight cramping, cervix position is medium, hard and closed, CM is very stringy, very very faint positive on dollar store test

Awh how old are you if you don't mind me asking? I feel like my baby had Down syndrome due to me being older and my good eggs running out altho I'm not old yet but In maternal terms. How old are your kids Hun? I have another child but he is my stepson but he's been with hubby since he was 1 me and hubby since he was 3. I am very grateful for the 3 kiddies I have although they are a handful at times my diva Olivia is my rainbow, Erin my little surprise and Cody is my first <3

It's also bizarre the different timescales they took TTC

Cody Daniel (5 years 7 months) - took 14 months

Olivia Marie (2 years 8 months) - took nearly 23 months (15 months to get pregnant then a further 8 months after the loss)

Erin Mae - 1 year 9 months (my little surprise I conceived 10 weeks after birth!!)

Last loss took only 2 cycles

This one 3 cycles so far

Joshua Ryan is 13 in July

I am 35, turning 36 in June. My littlest are 6, 3 1/2, and 2 on Saturday :). This is my first time struggling to conceive. Maybe that is why I am going so crazy?

Yeah, I always obsess over the timing of sex and ovulation :dohh:

Just got this opk.. anyone know if the surge is supposed to go once you ovulate? or can it linger for a few days? I am such a :wacko: when it comes to all this.

My surge last month lasted about 8 days, 6 days in December! :shrug: That is why I decided to start temping.

I think I may have gotten a faint positive today. I swear I see a squinter. Left test is FMU and right test is SMU.

I can't see a line but tablet doesn't show pictures so well sometimes. I am definitely take a second peak from my phone!! FX!

I see you have an FF chart too! I guess I'll be stalking since I am right behind you! lol

Fxd for a rainbow xx

So sad, all of these MCs, but nice to be in a group with lots of women who "get it"! :hugs: What cd are you?

Cnswilliams, I wand just thinking that the other day too! I'm sorry so many of us have had mc but it's nice that people here understand how we feel, and how nerve wracking it is to have one and ttc and how excited but petrified you feel to test!!

So.... I went to the doctor yesterday and I've started my check ups too. Bloods to be taken on Monday (cd15) and in a couple of weeks when I'm cd2. Full hormone count to see if I'm perimenopausal and we'll take it from there, see if we need to do anything or if we need to send for the next level of tests. Feeling relieved it's happening but very sad too, this makes it more official now, that I'm struggling to get pregnant :(

I am 35, turning 36 in June. My littlest are 6, 3 1/2, and 2 on Saturday :). This is my first time struggling to conceive. Maybe that is why I am going so crazy?

My little boy is 2 at the end of this month and my daughter is 4 in July. I am the same and had no problems with either of their pregnancies, and i am now thinking that my LP has changed since then. I am 37 now. It is driving me crazy too :wacko:

Ugh still getting very faint bfps!! So faint though so fx they turn negative by the end of the week! My opk was negative too so hopefully they will be reliable picking up O if in fact I do O!!! Before all this I had my cycles down to a T now all this unknown is very frustrating! Anyway me and dh are just bd'ing for fun at the moment so what will be will be I guess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->