Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

I'm CD 5 today - AF has still not left the building :growlmad:

Not sure if my miscarriage will mess up my cycle. I'll start doing opks about cd9 (usually ovulate on CD 12\13)
:-( Hope that witch leaves town today! I will keep my fingers crossed that you are super fertile this month! :-D

Cbeary I'm so sorry I only just seen this now.

I'm on cycle day 11 the second high day on my monitor.

So exciting to see lots of tests.

Cnswilliams I'm also pretty sure I didn't ovulate first cycle after my miscarriage. I have 3 healthy children and 3 miscarriages in total :(

It's hard because you know people are just trying to give you hope when they tell you that they conceived right away but then it just makes you feel like something is wrong with you when you don't. Atleast we can be grateful for the three blessings we have! :-D. I also have two daughters and a son :)

My cycles were 28-29 days with O on Cd16 or 17. I'm still getting very faint positives so hopefully it'll be bfn soon. My opk is negative though so I can start using them in a few days to see what happens! The unknown is so frustrating!!!

Ah hoping girl you'll be okay, fx the tests come back all fine and you won't even have to worry.

It only took 4 days for my numbers to go below 5 after my MC but it took 3 weeks for a friend that miscarried around the same gestation time as myself. Interesting that opk's are negative, I have always heard it said that opk picks up hcg the same as lh! Maybe you are closer to in the clear than you think!

Doesn't it suck when you hear of people 'being so fertile' straight after a miscarriage like you failed cos you didn't.

My miscarriage took I think about 5 weeks to go back down I think from what I can remember but I ended up getting a d&c xx

Cbeary I'm so sorry I only just seen this now.

I'm on cycle day 11 the second high day on my monitor.

So exciting to see lots of tests.

Cnswilliams I'm also pretty sure I didn't ovulate first cycle after my miscarriage. I have 3 healthy children and 3 miscarriages in total :(

It's hard because you know people are just trying to give you hope when they tell you that they conceived right away but then it just makes you feel like something is wrong with you when you don't. Atleast we can be grateful for the three blessings we have! :-D. I also have two daughters and a son :)

Awh how old are you if you don't mind me asking? I feel like my baby had Down syndrome due to me being older and my good eggs running out altho I'm not old yet but In maternal terms. How old are your kids Hun? I have another child but he is my stepson but he's been with hubby since he was 1 me and hubby since he was 3. I am very grateful for the 3 kiddies I have although they are a handful at times my diva Olivia is my rainbow, Erin my little surprise and Cody is my first <3

It's also bizarre the different timescales they took TTC

Cody Daniel (5 years 7 months) - took 14 months

Olivia Marie (2 years 8 months) - took nearly 23 months (15 months to get pregnant then a further 8 months after the loss)

Erin Mae - 1 year 9 months (my little surprise I conceived 10 weeks after birth!!)

Last loss took only 2 cycles

This one 3 cycles so far

Joshua Ryan is 13 in July

Hoping girl, I'm sure the tests will be fine but you are preparing yourself so I'm sure you will be fine with any result. You're only human though and I'm sure he would understand any reaction you may have :hugs:

Bit pissed off I am ovulating today and not yesterday, as had sex yesterday morning :wacko: I know it's only 24 hours ago but I really prefer having sex on the day i ovulate. Not sure husband will be up for it tonight (pun intended :blush:) as he has a very physical job and will be too tired. I just can't be bothered with the stress of forcing him (i know I shouldn't have to but he hates it being on a schedule). I hate this timing of having sex. I always start too early and by the right day we are both too tired. Timing it around my kids who NEVER sleep doesn't help. Please let the swimmers last :dohh:

You will be fine Lillian - the swimmers will still be there. I've heard the day before is the best time anyway :dust:

I was going to say the same that I'd heard the day before is better :). You've got it covered so don't panic!

Yeah, I always obsess over the timing of sex and ovulation :dohh:

Just got this opk.. anyone know if the surge is supposed to go once you ovulate? or can it linger for a few days? I am such a :wacko: when it comes to all this.

Attachments

• IMG_2310.jpg
    IMG_2310.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 2
I asked myself that question every month and never could figure it out!! :wacko: the one cycle I temped I O'd the day after the pos opk so after that as soon as I got a pos opk I stopped testing. They say you O 24-48 hours after the first positive. Hope that helps.

I think you're supposed to stop taking opks after your first positive as you can get a few days of positive results. You should ovulate 12-36 after the first positive opk

I think I may have gotten a faint positive today. I swear I see a squinter. Left test is FMU and right test is SMU.

Attachments

• 11130542_462030970619621_409126322_n.jpg
    11130542_462030970619621_409126322_n.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 142824697358505 (1).jpg
    142824697358505 (1).jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 142824697358505.jpg
    142824697358505.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 15
I think you're supposed to stop taking opks after your first positive as you can get a few days of positive results. You should ovulate 12-36 after the first positive opk

Opps quite right, it's 12 not 24!! :wacko:

I think I may have gotten a faint positive today. I swear I see a squinter. Left test is FMU and right test is SMU.

I'm not sure I can see anything but I'm on my phone so not the best for squinting! Although, theres something catching my eye on the smu test...fx for you!

I asked myself that question every month and never could figure it out!! :wacko: the one cycle I temped I O'd the day after the pos opk so after that as soon as I got a pos opk I stopped testing. They say you O 24-48 hours after the first positive. Hope that helps.

I think you're right too - 48 not 36 :haha:

I can't see it in the pics on my phone either, but definitely can on my laptop.

Ladies, I'm scared. Dh has booked himself in to get a semen analyisis done on Tuesday. How am I going to cope if it shows something wrong? Most importantly, how
Will I manage not to burst into tears and end up making him feel bad?

I want to think that id be able to hide my true feelings and be supportive - and I would be once I calm down! - but in worried my first reaction will be to burst into tears and I know that will kill him :(

That is hard hoping :-( I am sure if he gets bad news he is going to know that hurts both of you not just him. There is nothing wrong with mourning together. Just have to be mindful that emotions reflect what the two of you are going through together and it will be okay. Have you seen "Facing the Giants"? I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for that day!

Thank you so much!! I hope that by talking about it here and preparing myself for the worst I can taper my initial reaction a bit.

Just been to the doctors, we've started the process of seeing if there is anything wrong with me too. Blood tests booked for Monday coming (cd15) and for the end of the month when I'll be on cd2 again... Scary!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->