Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Had quite obvious Ovulation cramps in bed last night and left ovary was very tender so I am def counting today as 1DPO.

Seeing the doctor on Thursday to see about Progesterone but not sure she will do anything without tests first.

If I get pregnant and have another chemical I don't have a plan at all. I guess I would need to find out the problem before I can do anything.

Feeling good this month though and pleased I am on the baby aspirin and i keep reading that it has worked for others and it feels good to be doing something different.

Oh what does baby aspirin do?? I'll take anything going if it means a sticky take home rainbow!!!

Ugh still getting very faint bfps!! So faint though so fx they turn negative by the end of the week! My opk was negative too so hopefully they will be reliable picking up O if in fact I do O!!! Before all this I had my cycles down to a T now all this unknown is very frustrating! Anyway me and dh are just bd'ing for fun at the moment so what will be will be I guess!

:( if you're still getting bfp that means there still some hcg in your system so you might not ovulate any time soon. Usually you ovulate 2 weeks after your hpts become negative

Oh okay cool, I'll do some research and give it a go! I'm yet to start taking all my vitamins, think I was just enjoying not walking around like a rattle!!

Damn, two weeks from a negative that seems like ages away! If it even happens! Oh well. I have read conflicting stories from ladies, some say no way can you O with hcg in your system but others say you can O if it's less than 20miu. Only time will tell.....still it's nice having something to look forward to!! Until I hit that tww that is then I'll probably start moaning about the wait again :haha:

It helps with the lining too as it helps with the blood flow. 'Wantingagirl' gave me the idea and I read that it can't hurt. Take it from cycle day 1 through to pregnancy- will speak to my doc tomorrow about it as I think I should have let them know first

..https://www.thebabycorner.com/page/1372/

I have also read about progesterone supplements from another thread. I am going to see about those too but after doing some research I don't know if they will do anything until I have tests done to see my levels at 7dpo. I spent last night looking up DR google and there are a few things could cause chemicals..

I am wondering if mine has anything to do with my weight loss whilst breast feeding (bf for 21 months) and I was under weight by half a stone. It was def the breast feeding as I have put on half a stone in just a few weeks since fully weaning.

Also, I had my first AF for 3 years in November. I got pregnant first ovulation after having my daughter and that was delayed from breast feeding her till 18 months old. I wonder if that could be it ?? 3 years without ovulating (only once for my son) may have been my problem.

I need to get out of the house more :wacko:

Oh! I didn't know it helped with lining! That's great! My periods has been so light lately. I started taking it midway through my cycle last cycle so I hadn't seen a difference but hopefully this cycle will show something :)

Anyone around CD7? Emma4g63, BlueFish1980, BabyLove100? What cycle day are y'all? AF has officially left and I am starting to feel anxious about TTC again :(

Hey Im CD 11, but I am also ttc number 5 after a loss. Well 2 4 healthy babies with no issues then all the sudden MMC's. I would be stoked to see us both get our Christmas BFP

I am sorry for you losses :hugs: I am TTC #5 as well! I have 3 healthy littles and #4 was early MC at 6 weeks back in December. How long is your cycle typically? Mine are kinda long, average 32 days so I won't expect to ovulate until somewhere cd 17.

My cycles are long too :) about 30-32 days. Still getting back to normal after the D&C in Nov. I am taking clomid so I never really know when I'll Ill. Last two cycles have been cd 15 and 16. But I have a feeling it will be a bit later this time around. At CD 12 I have nothing on the OPK, but even a second line.

Hopping onto this as I too am ttc #5 4DS and then 2mmc in the past 6 months :(
Fxd for a rainbow xx

Any ideas what caused the mmc? Are you doing or taking anything different? All my test came back normal

I am under the consultant, had bloods taken last week but the have told me it will be about 3 weeks for results but they are not expecting anything. I have fibroids but I know I had the with DS4 what they cant tell me is if they are any bigger and causing the egg not to implant securely :( both times baby got to about 6 weeks but then I started to bleed at 10 & 11 weeks :(
This time we were not trying but I know we have had sex at ovulation (CD10) both DH & I have been taking Maca Root for about a month, I am then taking COQ10 Enzyme, multi vits, vit d and waiting for a prescription for increased folic acid.
The consultant told me if I get a +ve test to start baby aspirin and call for a scan at 6 weeks, so I am safe (well I feel a lot safer)

Finally caught up on the thread, popping in to say hello to everyone!

Lillian - are you sure you O'd on the day you thought? The reason I ask is I got EWCM this cycle AFTER I O'd, which was frustrating and confusing and actually still kind of pisses me off TBH.

I got my crosshairs this AM so 4DPO. Haven't set a test date because I know I'll test early despite my best intentions to wait.

Finally caught up on the thread, popping in to say hello to everyone!

Lillian - are you sure you O'd on the day you thought? The reason I ask is I got EWCM this cycle AFTER I O'd, which was frustrating and confusing and actually still kind of pisses me off TBH.

I got my crosshairs this AM so 4DPO. Haven't set a test date because I know I'll test early despite my best intentions to wait.

:hi:

Pretty sure as I started getting ewcm last Thursday and had it every day up to yesterday morning and none this morning-4/5 days ewcm is normal for me so i thought I had ovulated on Monday (+opk) but got more ewcm yesterday which threw me- did another opk and it was super + so I dtd again just incase. I got cramps since Friday but last night was very obvious and a bit like AF cramps. I am super bloated today too. I got a positive OPK on Monday and Yesterday afternoons. Pretty much ovulated 36 hours after first +opk. :thumbup:

The witch came today, 3 days early, so I'm out.
I' expect to ovulate again April 27 or 28th, so May testing.

Can I join? I'll be hopefully testing around 23rd April, subject to ovulation. :)

Sorry brandi :hugs: You Luteal Phase shouldn't change so maybe you ovulated earlier than you thought this cycle? do you use opks?

The witch came today, 3 days early, so I'm out.
I' expect to ovulate again April 27 or 28th, so May testing.

Sorry Brandi... it sucks that she came so early. Your symptoms looked promising to me.

I use OPKs and I feel my ovulation. It was definitely on March 30. I last definitely ovulated on February 27 and got my period March 11.

But the bleeding has stopped.

I'm like REALLY REALLY confused.
And my cervix is high and closed too.
So like REALLY REALLY REALLY confused.

Hopping onto this as I too am ttc #5 4DS and then 2mmc in the past 6 months :(
Fxd for a rainbow xx

So sad, all of these MCs, but nice to be in a group with lots of women who "get it"! :hugs: What cd are you?

Hi there I am CD12 2DPO, there does seem to be a lot of us, but fingers crossed we will get our rainbows :)

I have been told to take baby aspirin once I get a +ve test not before, again there seems to be conflicting information for practitioners.......
I will also be given progesterone once they confirm viability....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->