Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Cd20...opks nearly positive..so annoying lol
Flying home tommorow morning..ill take one more opk today and see
Iv been taking two atleast a day but im feeling ovulation pain a cramps too today so no idea if iv missed it

Damn !!

Congrats cns :happydance:

I have a new little nephew, my sister just had a baby this morning. Cant wait to get a cuddle :baby:

Congratulations little miss! Lovely news x

i hope you're right hun. having a lot more cramping this am, which is usual before af. doesn't give me any hope. :( i'll still test in the am. :(

Cramping was one of my first signs and nine dpo is too early for af cramps isn't it?

I still have my fingers crossed for you x

well depends. last cycle i had cramps from O all through til af! i'm testing in the am at 10dpo.

Cd20...opks nearly positive..so annoying lol
Flying home tommorow morning..ill take one more opk today and see
Iv been taking two atleast a day but im feeling ovulation pain a cramps too today so no idea if iv missed it

Damn !!

well maybe you'll get a positive tomorrow!! gotta be coming!!

Beautiful lines cns! That's how faints are supposed to look like :) <3 Congrats sweets <3

Thanks!!! Took a walmart cheapy today and I definitely feel like I see progression!!!

i hope you're right hun. having a lot more cramping this am, which is usual before af. doesn't give me any hope. :( i'll still test in the am. :(

I have actually had cramping today too. It makes me worry but at the same time I remember with #1 feeling like it was the worst pms ever! Lol. Can't wait for you to test!!

Here is my 10 dpo test :)

Attachments

• 20150726_195656-1-1.jpg
    20150726_195656-1-1.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 15
ladies, i just checked and now my entire back is covered in pimples? i got one on my bb this afternoon i thought was weird, but just went to scratch my back and jeez! it's covered!

also i had loads of cm today, clear and glassy looking. some looked like ewcm mixed in but very watery! felt damp all day, like before O.

testing in the am. PLEASE let these damn pimples mean something! also cramping on both sides on and off today. (which can be normal) but these pimples! my goodness! totally not normal!

ladies, i just checked and now my entire back is covered in pimples? i got one on my bb this afternoon i thought was weird, but just went to scratch my back and jeez! it's covered!

also i had loads of cm today, clear and glassy looking. some looked like ewcm mixed in but very watery! felt damp all day, like before O.

testing in the am. PLEASE let these damn pimples mean something! also cramping on both sides on and off today. (which can be normal) but these pimples! my goodness! totally not normal!

Cant wait to see!!!! Prego hormones can definitely make your skin go crazy!!!!! I feel like we are finally starting to see some bfps pick up in here!!!! I am so glad that I have had you wonderful ladies all these months!!!! I thinks hopings approach actually works! Crazy but true, just have to relax and let it happen!!!! This was my first month without lh tests, we ditched the soft cups (awkward!) and used coconut oil instead of preseed because I was tired of wasting the money. I figured I use it for everything else, why not a sperm friendly lube! :haha:

Think I am going to go ahead and use that frer in the morning but those walmart cheapies are working out well imo.

definitely will be pissed of my body's new thing is total breakout in pimples before af. Ugh

Cns - lovely progression! I'm really trying not to say this to people as it irked me to no end when people told ME this, but yeah, the chill out approach really did help me I think. I'm glad it worked for you too! Shame it's something you really can't control, there is nothing you can do to physically 'chill out' when you want something this much.

Cramps, insecurities, exhilaration and worry are all the emotions I've been through since my bfp this time. 17 weeks down the line and I'm STILL feeling like this! But every moment of worry is totally worth it for every moment of joy I feel :)

mommy - pimples on my back are such a good pregnancy sign for me!! I really hope this is it for you, can't wait for updates in the morning!

morning ladies, after a rough night, took my test at 10dpo. negative.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=885501&amp;d=1437993782

Oh no, I'm sorry but don't lose hope, you just might be a bit early. Chart is still looking great!!!

Sorry to hear you had a rough night xxx

I appear to have astraphobia, fear of storms.
and we had one for like 2 hours over us, pouring, thunder, lightning, the works. it was rough.

morning ladies, after a rough night, took my test at 10dpo. negative.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=885501&amp;d=1437993782

When I took an internet cheapy yesterday it showed negative too. I just don't think they are sensitive enough for such early testing!! I will take another one now and see if it is even showing up now and post it for you to see! :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->