Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Mommy still early hun i look forward to seeing more tests !!

Cns omg beautiful lines hunny and im shockrd at the difference in tests !! Its true though iv had 10mui ones barely show but others do !!
Im cd21 took opk and still negative..
Gone lighter..
Not sure wats going on x

Mommy still early hun i look forward to seeing more tests !!

Cns omg beautiful lines hunny and im shockrd at the difference in tests !! Its true though iv had 10mui ones barely show but others do !!
Im cd21 took opk and still negative..
Gone lighter..
Not sure wats going on x

I feel like those stupid opks were probably the most part of my stress!!! EVERY.SINGLE.MONTH. I took them like I was supposed and bd'd when they said to and month after month it was a no go!! This month we just bd'd every other day from first sign of fertile cm until temp confirmed and we get our first bfp since the miscarriage. I am starting to believe they are more of a money maker since they just put more pressure on us to get busy.

Hope you get that positive opk soon!

Wow cns!!! It does! Thank you :)

Your welcome!!! Can't wait to see more tests! :)

Morning ladies, long time no see!!!

Huge congrats to those with bfps!! H&H 9 months!!!

AFM - I'm just tracking ovulation this cycle but ntnp, next cycle I'll start ttc again so I thought I better get a hold on what my cycles are like at the moment, anyway, cd 15 today and negative opk this morning but flashing smiley on the cb digi opk so will see what tonight/tomorrow brings!

Fx for all those waiting to O or are in the tww! :happydance:

Hey baby
Long timr no see indeed :)
Glad ur ok and glad to see u planning ur ttc journey too
Fx hun xxx

Hey baby 😘

Congrats cnswilliams! Eeeeeks

Good luck everyone! Emma have you ovulated yet?

Mine 😄

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 2
I have a problem tho??

my new job starts in October just found out hope I can hide it if I do 😁 and do they let me pass probation if I then tell them I'm pregnant???

Really don't want to WTT xx

well wait and see what happen hun make sure you're pregnant before you worry about that. and yeah i'd tell them (as long as there is nothing harmful you have to avoid) right after probation. when i was pg, it was right after my probation (thank goodness) but because of the nature of the job i had to tell them right away to protect myself. i couldn't do half my normal duties.

Sooo cd22..opk looks ligther..
Im 90% sure i ovulated sunday as had ewcm a bit days before..ov pain which i always get
And opks sat n sun were nearly pos...

Opks now lighter..

Wat do u guys think ??

Morning ladies, long time no see!!!

Huge congrats to those with bfps!! H&H 9 months!!!

AFM - I'm just tracking ovulation this cycle but ntnp, next cycle I'll start ttc again so I thought I better get a hold on what my cycles are like at the moment, anyway, cd 15 today and negative opk this morning but flashing smiley on the cb digi opk so will see what tonight/tomorrow brings!

Fx for all those waiting to O or are in the tww! :happydance:

Welcome back!! :)

Sooo cd22..opk looks ligther..
Im 90% sure i ovulated sunday as had ewcm a bit days before..ov pain which i always get
And opks sat n sun were nearly pos...

Opks now lighter..

Wat do u guys think ??

Sounds like it is possible you missed the surge if it was short. Did you start bd'ing once EWCM showed up?

I agree maybe you just missed the surge and caught the tail end. Fx for you!

My opks are darker this morning so praying that means O is soon! Had loads of ewcm yesterday and cramps so fx. So far my cycle seems to be similar to those before the mc's which would be fantastic!!!

Hi ladies. Sorry I've been MIA.

I had what looked like the start of something on 11 dpo, however, when I retested at 14 dpo.....bfn.

I ended up being 4 days late, with AF arriving yesterday. However, she has been really light - nothing showing on a pad, only when I wipe, and its been like EWCN but with streaks of blood.

I did a test, but still saying bfn, does anyone have any idea what might be going on? I thought id ask as I'm driving myself a little crazy!

I had a load of pg symptoms recently too. Nausea, tiredness etc, but I've had AF cramping since last Friday!

Thanks guys.yep been bedding every other day so think im covered lol ope so

Babylove ope u get ur pos opk soon xx

Bluefish hun thats so weird...
R u sure u ovulated as iv heard if not light periods follow

Altho all ur symptons seem really promising hun...
Keep testing just incase

my temp went up up up today- so i tested.

:bfn:

i don't understand :nope:

I have no cramping, no nothing. no spotting. just. here.

my temp went up up up today- so i tested.

:bfn:

i don't understand :nope:

I have no cramping, no nothing. no spotting. just. here.

I am going to post another internet cheap crap test verses dollar store test for you, its really frustrating. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

*just a note to add, does you temp usually go up 12 dpo? Looks like you had a similar jump last month?

last month was a real fluke. i don't know WHAT that was about. but previously before ttc this time around it never jumps at 12 dpo. unless this is my new thing and my lp now magically lengthened. cause before, i always got af at 13dpo. right on time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->