Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Had quite obvious Ovulation cramps in bed last night and left ovary was very tender so I am def counting today as 1DPO.

Seeing the doctor on Thursday to see about Progesterone but not sure she will do anything without tests first.

If I get pregnant and have another chemical I don't have a plan at all. I guess I would need to find out the problem before I can do anything.

Feeling good this month though and pleased I am on the baby aspirin and i keep reading that it has worked for others and it feels good to be doing something different.

I am glad you feel hopeful :) I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you! Lol

I took this, this morning...is it a faint bfp? Evap? Idk! :wacko: Am I just seeing things? :(
I'm so confused ladies!

https://i58.tinypic.com/2iht5e0.jpg

I am 35, turning 36 in June. My littlest are 6, 3 1/2, and 2 on Saturday :). This is my first time struggling to conceive. Maybe that is why I am going so crazy?

My little boy is 2 at the end of this month and my daughter is 4 in July. I am the same and had no problems with either of their pregnancies, and i am now thinking that my LP has changed since then. I am 37 now. It is driving me crazy too :wacko:

My daughter turns 4 end of June! Lol. It is all very maddening. And of course everyone keeps bringing up my age which is not helping my moods AT ALL! Lol

Hopping onto this as I too am ttc #5 4DS and then 2mmc in the past 6 months :(
Fxd for a rainbow xx

So sad, all of these MCs, but nice to be in a group with lots of women who "get it"! :hugs: What cd are you?

Hi there I am CD12 2DPO, there does seem to be a lot of us, but fingers crossed we will get our rainbows :)

I have been told to take baby aspirin once I get a +ve test not before, again there seems to be conflicting information for practitioners.......
I will also be given progesterone once they confirm viability....

Is the baby aspirin if you have had more than one mc or if you are not getting pregnant? Or both?

I took this, this morning...is it a faint bfp? Evap? Idk! :wacko: Am I just seeing things? :(
I'm so confused ladies!

I see it!!!! And it looks pink!!!!!! Can't wait see more tests!!!!!!!!!

Anyone around CD7? Emma4g63, BlueFish1980, BabyLove100? What cycle day are y'all? AF has officially left and I am starting to feel anxious about TTC again :(

Hey - I am CD 14 today. Normally ovulate around CD25 (clcles are around 37 days long!!!). However, I have been having EWCM the last 4 days so not sure what is going on.

I'm not temping or using OPKs at the moment as trying to be relaxed about the whole thing. (Well, that's what I tell DH, but can we ever truly relax about TTC????!?)

I'm so confused ladies!

I see it too :happydance: I told you I saw something in the last one :thumbup:

Keep testing- how many dpo now?

I have been using opk tests but they have all been negative, on the other hand my temp is saying different. Do I trust temp over opk?

Anyone around CD7? Emma4g63, BlueFish1980, BabyLove100? What cycle day are y'all? AF has officially left and I am starting to feel anxious about TTC again :(

Hey - I am CD 14 today. Normally ovulate around CD25 (clcles are around 37 days long!!!). However, I have been having EWCM the last 4 days so not sure what is going on.

I'm not temping or using OPKs at the moment as trying to be relaxed about the whole thing. (Well, that's what I tell DH, but can we ever truly relax about TTC????!?)

On your normal cycle we would probably be close, I think I'm supposed to ovulate around the 18th/19th. Are you "trying" now since you have ewcm? I think having that and not knowing would drive me more nuts than opk! Lol. Ovulating early would be nice to shorten the wait! :-D

Yeah, we've BD'd twice in the last 4 days and Im hoping to persuade him later today LOL.

It does drive me mad not using OPKs, but I told DH I'd take a step back as he was worried I was getting too 'obsessed'. He's of the opinion 'it will happen when it happens' despite the fact that we've been trying for over 2 years for #1!

I have been using opk tests but they have all been negative, on the other hand my temp is saying different. Do I trust temp over opk?

You do trust temp over OPK, but it looks like you have only had one elevated temp and that also looks like it was taken at a different time than normal? You need 3 elevated temps in a row to be able to confirm ovulation. Like we really need one more thing to watch and obsess over! Lol

I am 35, turning 36 in June. My littlest are 6, 3 1/2, and 2 on Saturday :). This is my first time struggling to conceive. Maybe that is why I am going so crazy?

My little boy is 2 at the end of this month and my daughter is 4 in July. I am the same and had no problems with either of their pregnancies, and i am now thinking that my LP has changed since then. I am 37 now. It is driving me crazy too :wacko:

My daughter turns 4 end of June! Lol. It is all very maddening. And of course everyone keeps bringing up my age which is not helping my moods AT ALL! Lol

you've got 2 years on me :winkwink: I am 38 this year :dohh:

Yeah, we've BD'd twice in the last 4 days and Im hoping to persuade him later today LOL.

It does drive me mad not using OPKs, but I told DH I'd take a step back as he was worried I was getting too 'obsessed'. He's of the opinion 'it will happen when it happens' despite the fact that we've been trying for over 2 years for #1!

Maybe early ewcm means this is finally your time to shine :-D. I sure hope so, you have waited long enough! If I knew how to post the baby dust thing I would do it <here> so let's just pretend I did! Lol

AF was originally due today...but have been spotting since 11dpo...I'm tentative - I'm still spotting some & so idk what to think.

Hey Im CD 11, but I am also ttc number 5 after a loss. Well 2 4 healthy babies with no issues then all the sudden MMC's. I would be stoked to see us both get our Christmas BFP

I am sorry for you losses :hugs: I am TTC #5 as well! I have 3 healthy littles and #4 was early MC at 6 weeks back in December. How long is your cycle typically? Mine are kinda long, average 32 days so I won't expect to ovulate until somewhere cd 17.

My cycles are long too :) about 30-32 days. Still getting back to normal after the D&C in Nov. I am taking clomid so I never really know when I'll Ill. Last two cycles have been cd 15 and 16. But I have a feeling it will be a bit later this time around. At CD 12 I have nothing on the OPK, but even a second line.

Hopping onto this as I too am ttc #5 4DS and then 2mmc in the past 6 months :(
Fxd for a rainbow xx

Any ideas what caused the mmc? Are you doing or taking anything different? All my test came back normal

I am under the consultant, had bloods taken last week but the have told me it will be about 3 weeks for results but they are not expecting anything. I have fibroids but I know I had the with DS4 what they cant tell me is if they are any bigger and causing the egg not to implant securely :( both times baby got to about 6 weeks but then I started to bleed at 10 & 11 weeks :(
This time we were not trying but I know we have had sex at ovulation (CD10) both DH & I have been taking Maca Root for about a month, I am then taking COQ10 Enzyme, multi vits, vit d and waiting for a prescription for increased folic acid.
The consultant told me if I get a +ve test to start baby aspirin and call for a scan at 6 weeks, so I am safe (well I feel a lot safer)

I'm taking Maca as well. It's really helped my moods and sex drive. The Clomid has really thrown my hormones out of whack. So it's nice to feel kinda normal. My ob just thinks it's bad luck and age. I'm nearly 35.

Also taking baby aspirin because my af was only 2 days last month. I think the Clomid is finally catching up to me. I have one more round then I don't know what I'll do. Maybe give up. I have 4 amazing kiddos.

I'm 33, 34 in July. I think I'll stick to my b6, c and folic acid combo until my first Af, or if I'm lucky enough a bfp and go from there. Also I may change to a b6 combo rather than just the normal b6 I was taking.

So I know it's not positive but my opk is way darker than it should be on cd6. And I'm still lightly bleeding!!! I hate not being in control of my cycle.

Good news is that I got a :bfn: and hubby is on stand by in case of positive opk :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_20150408_190342.jpg
    IMG_20150408_190342.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79