Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

last month was a real fluke. i don't know WHAT that was about. but previously before ttc this time around it never jumps at 12 dpo. unless this is my new thing and my lp now magically lengthened. cause before, i always got af at 13dpo. right on time.

Well here is todays internet cheapy compared to the dollar store test. I am feeling like the progression of my tests is not as strong as they were :-(

Attachments

• 20150729_092524-1.jpg
    20150729_092524-1.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 10
That dollar test a great line hun
Amd that cheapy is too as there crap

I agree, $ test looks great I got BFN again this am 11dpo, will test agin tonight!

Cns - progression is always way better first few days but then lots of tests show pretty similar so don't worry. Crack open another frer and you'll see a difference if you've waited a few days.

Mommy - have you tried tests that aren't ics? Just to put your mind at rest?

Cns - that's great progression! My I've were always rubbish at showing progression too so I wouldn't worry at all!!

Soooo....I got my solid smiley!! Yay! And my ic opk is so close! Top was this afternoon and bottom is just now!

Now my question is when should I say O is, Friday or Saturday? If I remember correctly I used to O the day after a pos ic opk (not used the cd digi before) so I reckon my ic opk will be pos tomorrow which leads me to say O on Friday....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 2
I'd wait and see what tomorrow's test looks like. If it's positive then yeah I'd say Friday is o day. Are you trying this month?

You can add a positive digi OPK to FF. But Im pretty sure they count the next day. So tomorrow.

Thanks ladies, lots of cramps tonight too so maybe it's starting.

Cbeary, ntnp this cycle but just tracking do I have a rough idea what's going on. :)

Wohoo baby..yep if pos tomiz id count friday as ov day..

Im cd23 2day...tested opk and lighter again so im now certain i ovulated sunday ...

So im 4dpo tommorow whooop !!!!

Im testing from sunday 7dpo..
Cant help it lol

Iv got 50 ics..
2 x diff ones

5 x mid stream 10mui ones

2 x frers..

1 x clearblue blue dye

1 x clearblue weeks indicator ...

Uh huh...I seeee...and I have no doubt you are the one buying them all out by my house in the states here too eh?? You have no limits Woman!:winkwink: hehe

got some nice streaks of blood today but nothing since (totally normal to spot the day before af)- but expecting the witch tomorrow am.

Em I seee your 61 hpts and raise you ...uh TWO $ store tests...
How ya like THEM apples??:smug:
Ok Ok ....so it's all the change i had in my car sigh, You win

Jlm ill take that bet...
My 61 for ur 2 x dollar tree tests anyday..
As that would me i live in florida and not the uk !!!:
I love florida !!! Xx

Looking forward to seeing some serious poas action!!
I second that I would live in florida, 38 weeks to go yayyy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->