Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

No way lol how can u hate it lol
Best place ever!!
:) yeyyyy ny heart..mines like 14 months :)

too hot. all the animals and bugs- so many poisonous bugs and animals that eat you, sink holes, oh man! i just really hate it lol. rains almost everyday in summer.

we've gone for about a week each year. i dread it every year. i really hate florida. lol

Lol mummy ud hate the uk more trust me !!

August and iv got my winter coat on in morninings

My Fiancé was caught today - booking us a surprise get away next week. With all the stress and confusion of my cycle at the moment he figured I could do with a lovely break away. We're going camping. He's so thoughtful - I can't wait to marry him in October.

Ok guys so cd24 today and had no pos opk...
I thiught i ov on sunday due to cramping tho...

Got my cheap ics today abd fort im approx 4dpo ill test for evaps..now i did this and a opk went for shower so this was like 15 mins aftdr..

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-07/20150730_192030_zpstrfxr6lf_edit_1438282318944_zpsto5lkbnt.jpg

Shocking it looks pink tok..no way its bfp tho as im certain.

!@ bas bad tests...bin they go !! Grrrr

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-07/20150730_192030_zpstrfxr6lf.jpg

Are you sure thats an evap? Could you have ovulated earlier and that's why you missed your surge? Could those ovulation cramps you felt actually be implantation? Are you going to test again today?

Lol sorry for the barrage of questions, I'm so excited for you!

Emma that def looks to pink to be a evap!! This is exciting! Got everything crossed for you!

Right, I'm confused, had a solid smiley on cb dual hormone digi opk yesterday, almost pos on ic opk and neg on cb digi normal opk. Sooooo what do I believe?!? The dual hormone one? I tested again with the ic tonight and it's much lighter than yesterday's and earlier today! I've had major O cramps today as well and ewcm has almost gone so I'm thinking if the cb dual one is right then maybe I O'd today. Any thoughts?

Hey guys sure it must b dodgy test as just done another stark white.i
Did take opk at same time but seperate put them bear each other maybe that..
Lok good job i biught other tesrs tho

And baby love id go off ur digi and pains etc...whopp

My Fiancé was caught today - booking us a surprise get away next week. With all the stress and confusion of my cycle at the moment he figured I could do with a lovely break away. We're going camping. He's so thoughtful - I can't wait to marry him in October.

Awww that's so sweet. I love your family ticker:thumbup:

Ok guys so cd24 today and had no pos opk...
I thiught i ov on sunday due to cramping tho...

Got my cheap ics today abd fort im approx 4dpo ill test for evaps..now i did this and a opk went for shower so this was like 15 mins aftdr..

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-07/20150730_192030_zpstrfxr6lf_edit_1438282318944_zpsto5lkbnt.jpg

Shocking it looks pink tok..no way its bfp tho as im certain.

!@ bas bad tests...bin they go !! Grrrr

I agree with hoping - are you sure you got your dates right? That definately looks :bfp:

That's awful Emma- at least you did another test to confirm. If you're 4dpo then that's the reason for the bfn test .

Have you thought of temping baby love? That's the only way to know for sure when you ovulate. I did it for a few months then just temped around ovulation time once I had an idea of when it was

No idea if im even any dpo tbh just guessing supppse wont know this month !!
Bit annoying...

Ahhh well...i didnt think anythin if the line anyway i knew it was dodgy im am expert now :)

I tried temping once and managed to confirm O but it wasn't for me, I found it too stressful, lame I know!

I agree baby i find it annoying me !!
Shame as it is meant to be good but i just cant

Yeah it is annoying. Especially when you wake up in the early hours because you're scared to miss you temp:dohh:

Emma!!!! I can't believe you got a false positive!!! Stupid tests!!! I took two ICs today before I went for blood work. This is how they look at 14 dpo and my hcg was 347.8!!!!!! Crappy tests are NOT nice!!!! Lola

P.S. I am a Florida girl born and raised! lol

Attachments

• 20150730_095711-1.jpg
    20150730_095711-1.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 3

i definitely need in between seasons too. as my favorite are spring and fall. i don't like the extremes!

afm :witch: is officially here. :coffee: now i have to wait to O to find out when i can test. however, it'll be the very end of the month or the very beginning of sept. i'm considering stopping temping this month after i confirm o. but we all know i'll probably just keep temping anyway. but after the last two cycles with my temp rising at 12dpo as the norm its' very confusing. :(

i definitely need in between seasons too. as my favorite are spring and fall. i don't like the extremes!

afm :witch: is officially here. :coffee: now i have to wait to O to find out when i can test. however, it'll be the very end of the month or the very beginning of sept. i'm considering stopping temping this month after i confirm o. but we all know i'll probably just keep temping anyway. but after the last two cycles with my temp rising at 12dpo as the norm its' very confusing. :(

:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->