Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

6dpo and bfn lol as expected..all good signs
Tmi
Im getting snotty cm since ovulation..feelik very hungry and snappy
Unfornunatly all af signs for me ...but hu knows

Sorry the witch got you Mommy. :hugs:
Emma, I started at 6dpo lasting too! Crazy, but I guess that's what POAS addicts do. :wacko:

AFM, CD9 and just sitting back and enjoying the ride. I took Clomid 2-6 and started vaginal temping on CD6. I am not using OPKs this month or buying any pregnancy tests. I am going to BD when the mood takes us and not stress or worry.
Last month I used about 30 pregnancy tests and the OPKs lied to me so I decided that I couldn't have a stressful month like that again.
I have decided that it will happen when it happens. After 14 months TTC I needed to stop the stress and chill out. I am feeling pretty good this month. Not hopeful, just more like my old self pre TTC, and I like it. :thumbup:

Enjoy the weekend ladies. Xx

that sounds great teeny!

thanks everyone for the hugs- i was so down recently about it. but i'm back to my self again today. and thankful for the one i do have!

Teeny sounds like a plan hun i did this last month and loved it xx

Im still here. I'm reading daily, I just dont have anything to add really. I was starting to feel like the crazy lady seeing lines where there wasnt any. So Im just watching :)

Im onto month 2 of my self imposed Clomid break. I'm noticing when I fail to take my vitamins my mood goes in the crapper. I think I still have some unresolved issues from the 2 MMC last year. Maca really helps my mood. I thought it was the clomid, but it may not have been, not entirely.

Enjoying the summer with the kids but its been so stinking hot out (90's) that we havent been able to go to the zoo once. Every time I plan it the weather is way too hot. But we have gotten away a couple times.

Hi mommyof2peas
Good to hear ur enjoyinhl the summer..
90s is very hot...but atleast ur avin fun and trying to relax
Fx xx

mommyof2peas ugh i hear you it's been warm here on the East Coast- but we have a baby pool, so i set that up and we sit in it !

no way man i hate florida lol

Lol mummy ud hate the uk more trust me !!

August and iv got my winter coat on in morninings

i definitely need in between seasons too. as my favorite are spring and fall. i don't like the extremes!

afm :witch: is officially here. :coffee: now i have to wait to O to find out when i can test. however, it'll be the very end of the month or the very beginning of sept. i'm considering stopping temping this month after i confirm o. but we all know i'll probably just keep temping anyway. but after the last two cycles with my temp rising at 12dpo as the norm its' very confusing. :(

I think not temping after confirming O would be good if you have established a pattern and if you are obsessing over your temps but since your cycles seem to be changing you may want to keep an eye on them. Maybe this change in your cycles will turn out to be a good thing and there is a bfp in your very near future!! :). I think my temp tends to jump up a bit between day 1-2 before my cycles starts again.

For those who finally got their bfp after all this time... When did you finally STOP taking pregnancy tests????

Lol every day? I stopped when I was close to 8 weeks, when I had my early scan. But I recognise that was waaaaaay obsessive. After that I took a few more every now and again but just to try and see the hook theory, which never really happened for me (lines became lighter but not as extreme as you see on the net)

I stopped last week when the test line got darker than the control line. I've been thinking of testing today though:wacko:

Omg u crazy ladies lol !!

Cbeary uv passed a huge milestone being 6 weeks i think ..

And cns id be the same as u all !!
I did it with dd and i hadnt had any losses then so no idea wat ill be like !!

Fx xxx

I stopped after 6 ish weeks. But I think next time will be 20 weeks lol

With DS I got my bfp at 9do, and tested everyday for the next 20 days until I got my beta done, then roughly every 3 days after that until 8 weeks. I also temped all the way to the 8 wks too, so I would be able to compare next time.

I never took so many tests with the others but something about after a loss that will make you go crazy!!! I am on day 10 tomorrow so I still get to test for a while and not be considered more than just a little crazy it seems! lol Thanks ladies.

Lol cns - I think it's totally understandable after a loss. I would def do it, early months a cpl times a week, until i felt comfortable.
I actually have a small doppler I bought when i was a surrogate, and can't wait to be able to use it again. I actually found the hb super early with DS, but I was alot thinner then ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->