Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

After test line was darker than control line.

Emma hey testing bud I what sapped you just got home last night you tested yet? Xxx

i tested a few times until i ran out of tests (i didn't have a ton) but i saved a few for the morning of my 7 week appt (just to make sure) and one for my 10 week, and one more for my 13wk scan.

I have a Doppler too but I let a friend borrow it. Hoping she will just give it back with out me having to ask now that she knows I am pregnant. lol

Just an evap today..approx 8dpo i think lol..

I did an ic fmu but fell asleep...

Haha xx

I have a Doppler too but I let a friend borrow it. Hoping she will just give it back with out me having to ask now that she knows I am pregnant. lol

I am still trying to figure out if SIL will give me back my maternity clothes! She hasn't lost any baby weight and i know by 12 weeks last time my pants felt tight and they say you show faster with a second so worried i'll have to accost her to get new ones or she'll say take a hike. she's the kind of girl who takes and takes but never gives. and i thought i was all done. :shrug:

cd 5. start opks NEXT thursday. :coffee:

I am still trying to figure out if SIL will give me back my maternity clothes! She hasn't lost any baby weight and i know by 12 weeks last time my pants felt tight and they say you show faster with a second so worried i'll have to accost her to get new ones or she'll say take a hike. she's the kind of girl who takes and takes but never gives. and i thought i was all done. :shrug:

cd 5. start opks NEXT thursday. :coffee:

Well I hope you need them in about 14 weeks and she hands them over!! Don't mess with prego!!! lol

Emma, Wanting, have you started testing yet?

Who else is getting ready to test?

Am I crazy? Or is there a faint line?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 25
I can't get the picture to enlarge from on my computer but it kinda looks like it! How many dpo?

I'm 11dpo. I'm going to go get better tests tomorrow and then test at some point tomorrow or saturday.

jlynnx33 - I can see something! Looking forward to your next test!

I def see it hunny xxxx

Good luck xx

Every blue dye iv took is bfn never once had evap lol !!!

So for those hu havnt seen my testing thread im suffering a chemical preg again .bfp 11dpo and 12dpo and bfn today..af due tommorow or sunday
I had no af pains all day today but got them tonight so guessing tonight or morning ...

This has given me the kick i needed go doctors n ask for tests as i have avoided it as its hard but i need to get help clearly xx

Im actually feeling quite positive at mo..hope docs goes ok and i get a good one ..gunna go tuesday as monday my birthdat ..

26 !! Eeek

Oh Emma, Im so sorry to hear that. Sending you lots of positive vibes and hugs, hope the doctor can give you some answers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->