Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Oh hunni I'm so so sorry, this sucks massively! Sending you lots of hugs and hope the doctors goes well!!! :hugs:

Anybody suggest the dollar tree tests? I don't wanna get an expensive test and waste money if the dollar tree ones work just fine

unfortunately when i was ttc for my dd years ago i did a couple blue dye and they looked like that. never touched them again!

Jlynx
I like the $ store tests. I got my bfp with ds on them at 10dpo, after getting a faint bfp at 9dpo on 15miu tests

Hey ladies!! Still following everyone, but mostly by stalking about without posting much. Wishing the best to each of you xx

I def see it hunny xxxx

Good luck xx

Every blue dye iv took is bfn never once had evap lol !!!

So for those hu havnt seen my testing thread im suffering a chemical preg again .bfp 11dpo and 12dpo and bfn today..af due tommorow or sunday
I had no af pains all day today but got them tonight so guessing tonight or morning ...

This has given me the kick i needed go doctors n ask for tests as i have avoided it as its hard but i need to get help clearly xx

Im actually feeling quite positive at mo..hope docs goes ok and i get a good one ..gunna go tuesday as monday my birthdat ..

26 !! Eeek

So sorry Emma, I hope they find an answer for you quickly that is easy to fix!

Anybody suggest the dollar tree tests? I don't wanna get an expensive test and waste money if the dollar tree ones work just fine

Dollar tree are highly sensitive but a little slow to show. I got a very faint positive right at the 10 minute mark 8 dpo and went to the doc that day and hcg was 12.5!!! That was with my angel baby. This time I tested 9 dpo at 6:30 at night without holding urine and it showed positive. The only good thing about frer vs dollar tree is frer show up faster.

Hope we are all ok ladies?
I'm catching up with obem sooooo broody it's unreal, hubby said yesterday he can't wait until we can try again xx

Ah that's really sweet! November will come round soon enough x

In fact it's less than three months now:winkwink:

Emma that really is rough...I am going through the same now, but hoping it's the KICKstart to get me to a bfp soon.
I have a friend who has 5 kiddos and literally had to try at least a yr for each, but each time she had a mc, immed followed by a successful bfp.
FX for all of us, and Emma I hope they get you the boost you need!

I hate blue dyes

Spotting started tonight :cry:

Knew would be too good to be true to conceive before my due date I'll be due in 4 days trying to be strong but my heart is truly broken

I feel your pain. Went to time hope yesterday and saw the BFP test for Henry. It's been a year since I've been pregnant. That means it's been 19 months since I was pregnant with my first mmc. It's been hard.

I feel your pain. Went to time hope yesterday and saw the BFP test for Henry. It's been a year since I've been pregnant. That means it's been 19 months since I was pregnant with my first mmc. It's been hard.

It's totally awful just not fair xx

:sad2: Sorry Wanting...Some days I think stark white tests then AF are so much easier than seeing something that should lead to a bfp, and then being crushed...
Sorry again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->