Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Hey all...it is quiet..
We need boost this thread up ladies .think were all lil down n fed up TTC...but wrre all in it together xxx mwah !!@

Lets start by refreshing each other with wrre we are...

Im cd38 no af !! This chemicsl has really threw my body off or its the vitamins iv read online it affects s ppl !@
Off to docs on monday to tslk about recurrent chemicals and if af isnt here maybe she will shed sum light lol !!

Myheart hunny cant wait till ur ttc again xx

Mommy and wag ladies ope ur both ok xxx ttc is a rough ride but just gotta push thru xxx we will all get our rainbows

And jlm thanks for the encouragment hun and im hoping its all pretty smooth sailing from docs xx

Iv been boosting myself reading success stories aftdr lossess or long term ttc :) xxx

Keep going ladies xx on wards and upwards is the only way forward xx

P.s hoping r u finding out sex hun?? Eeek half way mark coming x

Emma, so pleased your doctor's appt is this Monday, not too long to go and you'll hopefully get some answers! And I hope the witch shows up soon so you can get back to ttc :)

We've got our 20 weeks scan on Monday (eek!!!) and we've decided we're not finding out what we're having this time either. It was such a lovely surprise with my son to actually find out when he was born that we want to have that again. I'm convinced it's a little lady this time, so we'll see in a few months if I'm right! I was also convinced Joshua was a boy ever since he was conceived so it'll be interesting to see if I get it right twice. But have been feeling lots of little movements for the last 2-3 weeks which is super exciting :)

hope everyone else is doing well, hopefully the thread wl be flooded with bfp in the next two weeks or so! Xxx

:dust: to everyone! Not much for me to Update ...my opks are half as dark as control, and I'm on cd8, so seems like I may O a bit earlier than my usual cd13, but I was 6 days late starting this AF ( still think it's due to a loss -I never have AF as long as this one)
Sooo just hanging out waiting for opk to signal O, and rush off to meet my donor
:coffee:

Just had to do a lot of reading to catch up but just wanted to add to the "hopefully chemical pregnancy means we are on our way to bfp". For me May was chemical pregnancy, June was a crazy cycle just like the one that followed my miscarriage in Dec and July was BFP! Y'all could be on to something there!!!

Well, for me...9 weeks now, and have had horrible MS for 88% of my pregnancy so far. Can't wait for it to be 2nd tri.

We tried for 7 1/2 months and had 1 chemical in March. I lost 6lbs and then next thing I knew we got a bfp and here I am at 9 wks. xx

I also got my (hopefully) sticky bfp on the second cycle after my chemical... So fingers crossed!!

Awww hoping hun sounds like an amazing surprise waiting im just to impatient..lol..
Fx for ur lil lady xxxx

Silas congrats on hitting 9 weeks bet u cant wait for ur scan xx hope to see a piccie :)).

Jlm hun my chemicals have never made me late but this has and im 5 days now so def could od been a chemical..and tbh most ppl do have them but are unaware. Jus us crazy ttc people !! Haha

Cns ow many weeks r u now hunny i cnt see a ticker...so happy to see another lovely lady on here get her bfp and stick around xxx

Youve all give me hope xx

Hi - good luck to everyone this month. Hope you get some answers on Wednesday Emma.

I've been feeling really sick and tired and not been able to eat much but I guess that goes with the territory.

I've got a scan next week - so scared

Thanks cbeary hun..
And awww bless feelin sick sucks but yep all worth it :)
.and hunny ur scan will be fine xxx

Piccies please xx

Cbeary, how exciting!!!!! I can't wait to see your scan pic :) And sickness is a good sign!!!!!

Hey ladies - actually got a scan at 6+2 (my first appointment) and our little one had a heartbeat and everything looked well, so I am sharing that picture now. :flower:

Attachments

• attachment.php.jpg
    attachment.php.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 8
looks lovely silas!

cd 15 and i'm back from mini vacay today! i'm beat! got home just in time to do opk, which of course was negative. but i'm definitely starting to gear up. had two days of a touch of ewcm.

Just got this, randomly tested at half one this morning! I wonder if I would've missed my surge had I dared to sleep LOL

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 4
Yay BlueFish! Another night surger like me lol.
Honestly I think it's just my insomnia and very late sleep pattern that lets me detect some surges very very late in the day ( or early early the next day if you will lol)

Lovely piccie silas xxxx

Mommyof one fx for ov xx

And bluefish wow fab opk lucky u took it so late :)

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"