Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

I wouldn't worry, bluefish, if surge was late at night temp wouldn't have had time to rise. Bet you get it tomorrow :) good luck!!!

bluefish it can take up to 72 hours to get a temp rise (or O to occur)

For those who dont follow my journal...

My update. Went docs 7am..she was nice and listened
she will do some blood test investigations..shes orderd hcg to check if amy leftover hormone . Thyroid t4 ..prolactine and testostorone ..no idea what these are lol tried to google them !*
.just been for bloods drawn and on my way to work now !!

Results 7- 10 days so she sd ring in 1 week and ask if back and either come back or she will do a telephone consultation and decide next steps..to see if i need refering to gyny clinic xxx

hope you get some answers hun

I just got my full ferning & my temp dropped so hoping for my pos opk today!

congrats mommy!!!! that's awesome!!!!! h&h 9 months!!! :yipee:

Afm, cd 18 still no positive opk :growlmad: going to cover our bases and dtd tonight anyway.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=890001&d=1439843643

Mommy that looks closer yay

2Peas Congrats!!

So, I'm officially 8 days late. No sign of Af at all. I have taken multiple tests and gotten either really faint second lines or nothing. I just took a digi clearblue and it came up not pregnant, i took it apart to look at the strip and there was a faint second line. Maybe my HCG isn't concentrated enough in my urine? what do you all think?

I have had white discharge, some nausea, bloating, gassy, breaking out, dizzy, super tired (sometimes it hits bad), food aversions, slightly constipated, stretching like pain in lower abdomen. I just wanna know what's going on!

Jlynnx, sorry af has been messing you about :(

Mmmm I'm not 100% sure about this, but I think digital pregnancy tests always show a second line (although faint) but it doesn't necessarily mean anything if that makes sense? Again, not 100% sure but I remember reading this in my ttc groups.

However I've also read of some women who never get positive hpt but are indeed pregnant so fingers crossed that's you xxxx

Yay! Congrats Mommy2peas! That's awesome news!

AFM Still no temp rise, despite positive OPK. Doesnt look good for this cycle..........

i finally got the sucker!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=890269&d=1439937891

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->