Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Just a quick update - I had my scan today - saw baby and heartbeat:cloud9:

I'll try and upload a piccie later.

Good luck to everyone testing and :sex:

cant wait cbeary!

guys my temp went down today instead of up :( i don't even know what that means? does that mean i failed to O? i still have bad cramping like o and lower back ache. i am so confused. :cry: do i do another opk today? or what do i do?

cant wait cbeary!

guys my temp went down today instead of up :( i don't even know what that means? does that mean i failed to O? i still have bad cramping like o and lower back ache. i am so confused. :cry: do i do another opk today? or what do i do?

It could go up tomorrow - I usually ovulate 48 hours after the first positive opk. I'd say you will probably ovulate today or tomorrow. Good luck catching the eggy :winkwink:

Also I think you get a dip on the day of ovulation so the signs are looking good for you! Fingers crossed x

Here's my piccie. It's a bit fuzzy:

Attachments

• IMG_20150819_174713.jpg
    IMG_20150819_174713.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 9
yeah i've never had a dip the day of O- usually dips the day before or two days before. so this is new, but ok. after waking up in the am i had some pretty heavy cramping. assuming thats when it happened. hoping for a nice temp rise in the am.

your scan is lovely!

Great scan picture c beary!!

AFM - cd11 today! Which means.....I can start peeing on opks!! Whohoo!!

I've also stocked up on 100 ics, 3 mid streams and 2 frers! That should be enough for this cycle.....I think!! :haha: can't wait to get my poas addiction back in full swing! I warn you I'm gonna go poas crazy this cycle!!!!! :happydance:

this am my temp went up to 97.3 but i'm afraid it's not going to keep going tomorrow. just worried this will be a failed O and then a long cycle. :(

Omg dont know how i missed so much greatness

Mommy2peas omg soooo happy for u fab lines !!!!!! Xxxxxxx

And cbeary sooooo cute lil baba !!!!! Eeeek must be a huge relief hun ...so so happy for u too xxx

Loving all the good luck flying about...

Just a few of us left now......

Just thought I would do an update.

Went in for my appointment today and we heard baby's heartbeat at 168bpm! Pretty relieved. xx

silas 168 huh? i'm guessing girl :)

cbeary someone mentioned maybe my 97.3 temp in the middle was wrong- wondering that too, can't remember which night but dd came in one of the nights and i couldn't get back to sleep after. i can't remember which one!

Yeah that could affect your temps - all your other signs look good. Hopefully you have ovulated x

Yeyyyyy silas.....:)) i think girlie too xxx

Im 12 days late for af .. blood tests due back next week..
If i did ov on monday im 4dpo ...

Keep reading online its totally poss to ov afte missed af and loads of good stories about bfps after it as lining nice and thick ..
Who.knows ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->