Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

I see it, Silas.

Definitely not implantation bleeding. It's gotten full red and heavy now. I'm gonna hang around in here though, to see others get BFPs, and cuz I'm next expecting to ovulate between the 21st and 28th of April, although testing won't be til May. Hope that's okay.

I remembered that about 3-4 days before my positive OPK, I had a negative OPK but had O pains and EWCM with pink spotting. I think I may have actually ovulated then and just missed it, so I'm planning to do two insems this month...one around CD13 when I normally ovulate, and one around CD18, when I have been ovulating for the last 3 months and aim for a New Years Baby

So I took this not too long ago - I'm obsessing, sorry. I definitely see it NOW. But does that just mean its an evap?

https://i58.tinypic.com/2rhwp47.jpg

I still see them both, so if you're crazy, so am I.

Maybe call your doctor and say you're getting positive tests, but you're not sure and tell them why, then ask for blood work to confirm?

I'll just wait it out a bit longer, AF was 5 days late last month. In the meantime I have some digi's I may test on. Who knows? I'm going crazy :haha:

So thinking about it, I *think* I know what happened.

I took my ex to court for child support a few months ago. He responded by seeking joint custody and 50/50 access in an attempt to not have to pay. When court didn't go his way TWICE, he filed an anonymous report, and had two family members of his also file anonymous reports against me accusing me of child abuse.

After his accusations, he filed the abuse allegations with the court as well, and my lawyer sought a letter from CAS about the the investigation. My anxiety level was literally THROUGH THE ROOF that week. I was so stressed out. Thankfully, obviously, the accusations were unfounded and CAS wrong to the court saying so, but I think what happened was that my body tried to ovulate on CD17 (March 27) as it was supposed to, but because of the stress, it couldn't, so it tried again on CD20 after I had relaxed.

I think my super faint positives were true positives but because I had such a short luteal phase, the baby couldn't stick and I had a very early miscarriage instead.

Still, just to be sure, I'm going to do two inseminations this cycle. One on April 21 at CD13, which is my normal ovulation day, and one again on CD17, which is when I've been ovulating for the last three months, with the exception of this cycle.

Next testing date will be April 30th, and if BFN, then it'll be May 6.

So I know it's not positive but my opk is way darker than it should be on cd6. And I'm still lightly bleeding!!! I hate not being in control of my cycle.

Good news is that I got a :bfn: and hubby is on stand by in case of positive opk :happydance:

Never thought I would say this but "YAY for BFN!". Your opk looks about like mine did yesterday so I am sure it's fine :). We always have a little lingering :)

So thinking about it, I *think* I know what happened.

I took my ex to court for child support a few months ago. He responded by seeking joint custody and 50/50 access in an attempt to not have to pay. When court didn't go his way TWICE, he filed an anonymous report, and had two family members of his also file anonymous reports against me accusing me of child abuse.

After his accusations, he filed the abuse allegations with the court as well, and my lawyer sought a letter from CAS about the the investigation. My anxiety level was literally THROUGH THE ROOF that week. I was so stressed out. Thankfully, obviously, the accusations were unfounded and CAS wrong to the court saying so, but I think what happened was that my body tried to ovulate on CD17 (March 27) as it was supposed to, but because of the stress, it couldn't, so it tried again on CD20 after I had relaxed.

I think my super faint positives were true positives but because I had such a short luteal phase, the baby couldn't stick and I had a very early miscarriage instead.

Still, just to be sure, I'm going to do two inseminations this cycle. One on April 21 at CD13, which is my normal ovulation day, and one again on CD17, which is when I've been ovulating for the last three months, with the exception of this cycle.

Next testing date will be April 30th, and if BFN, then it'll be May 6.

Sorry you have been having such a rough time! This is definitely an instance where temping would have helped out a lot! Maybe you should give it a try for next month! If you do PLEASE attach it to your sig! I love stalking charts and comparing them to mine! lol

So I took this not too long ago - I'm obsessing, sorry. I definitely see it NOW. But does that just mean its an evap?

https://i58.tinypic.com/2rhwp47.jpg

I Can still see it on the 14dpo! On my tablet! :happydance: Can't wait to see tomorrows test :). Congratulations!!!!

Lol...CAS WROTE to the court, not wrong.

CD17, I had pink spotting to go with the EWCM, so I honestly believe my body tried but was too stressed to do so.

Gonna stick with the OPKs one more cycle before adding any other monitoring. I think I'm going to avoid symptom spotting too, lol. I did start my journal back up. It's in my siggy and starts on Page 9

Cnswilliams, I wand just thinking that the other day too! I'm sorry so many of us have had mc but it's nice that people here understand how we feel, and how nerve wracking it is to have one and ttc and how excited but petrified you feel to test!!

So.... I went to the doctor yesterday and I've started my check ups too. Bloods to be taken on Monday (cd15) and in a couple of weeks when I'm cd2. Full hormone count to see if I'm perimenopausal and we'll take it from there, see if we need to do anything or if we need to send for the next level of tests. Feeling relieved it's happening but very sad too, this makes it more official now, that I'm struggling to get pregnant :(

I know you probably just hit a whole new level of emotions but the bright side is that you are one step closer to actually getting pregnant! I hope you find out it is just something silly and easy to fix! Hubby has suggested to me today that I see a doctor because on top of it all I am not sleeping at all, this made me feel like it is more real that we aren't getting pregnant too so on a smaller scale I understand what you mean.

Silas, I definitely see it on the 14dpo test. Fingers crossed it gets darker.

Oh no! Silly notifications are meant to be instant for this thread and I hae just got one this morning, logged on and I missed pages!!! But I'm all caught up now...

Brandi, sorry AF showed up and I'm sorry you've been going through so much. It definitely will have impacted on your cycle :( I hope this time around things are more settled!

Silas... That line is sooooo there!! Can't wait to see today's

Cnswilliams, thanks for your words of encouragement. I'm hoping they'll either find nothing wrong or it will be something that is a quick fix (and in some strange way I think I'd rather have the 'quick fix' option because it gives me hope I'll be pregnant in a cycle or two!).

This cycle might prove to be a dud for us. Even though we're not officially trying, I planned on bding every two to three days, but a very stressful house buying and lots of mini arguments with DH has meant we've bd'ed only once so far :( I suppose it's the best timing wise, but I'm sad still. Will try to jump him tonight, only cd10 so still have time!

Congrats Silas! Keep testing!

Cbeary, yay for BFN and getting on it asap!

Brandi, sorry about AF and please stick around!

Went to the Doctor this morning but it was a pretty pointless appt. She just said that i had bad luck and that a chemical is such a grey area. She said they would look into testing if I have problems a few more months down the line and to just keep trying. She said it is very good that i have conceived easily though, looking on the bright side. Feel like a bit of a time waster though.

on 1/2dpo today but I think i will wait until 14/15dpo to test this time.

Definitely sticking around, because I have another shot for April. O should occur on either the 21st or 24th, so testing will be April 30th.

I need to catch up!!
Ive just taken an opk as crampy and ewcm again and got this? Mega confused and also not bd since Monday xx

Attachments

• DSC_0030.jpg
    DSC_0030.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 18
So I sent off TTC psychic reading requests to Jennyrenny, Brooke7777 and Cheri22. None of them have been "scheduled" yet, but hopefully it won't be too long before I hear back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->