Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

So I sent off TTC psychic reading requests to Jennyrenny, Brooke7777 and Cheri22. None of them have been "scheduled" yet, but hopefully it won't be too long before I hear back.

I got a few readings when i was trying for my first. Just looked back on them and Suzy Rayne got the month right for my daughter and was very close with the birth date. She also said that my next baby will be born late 2015, so I will find out in the next few days if she has got that one right too.

Let us know when they come back!

I need to catch up!!
Ive just taken an opk as crampy and ewcm again and got this? Mega confused and also not bd since Monday xx

This is a negative opk and it looks less than the last one we saw so probably just lingering lh. It will drive you nuts. Did you save the other LH tests? I save them so I can compare, it makes it easier to tell whether lh is on its way up or its way down. OPK is only positive if the test line is just as dark or darker than control, they can be tricky to read. Never hurts to keep BD'ing though :-D

Well ladies - I have no more frer, only digis. I took one this morning with fmu and it said "not pregnant" (and I say this in my pouty, childish voice because it was mocking me!)

DH went shopping with me yesterday and would only let me buy the digital tests. This was after i made him squint at these two tests until he saw what I was seeing. He said "So you don't have to sit around and guess what the test is saying" ...I argued but lost.

I'm still spotting, and have really weird cramps. They are nothing like AF cramps I have - just like stitchy/pull cramps and come and go. Its almost more like pressure in my lower abdomen and in to my legs - not so much painful. Maybe I'm just dying...(dramatics, sorry)

I'll test in a few days, given I don't start bleeding a ton. If I am pregnant, great. I just can't let myself accept/believe it because the circumstances are not pointing to an actually baby.

BUT I did bleed with my son, midwife actually thought I was miscarrying since hcg levels didn't double. Went in for ultrasound and there my DS was with a strong heartbeat and he is 5 years old now. So you just never know either.

I'll keep you all updated. Think I'll test again Sat. Morning if things are still "spotty" :haha:

I need to catch up!!
Ive just taken an opk as crampy and ewcm again and got this? Mega confused and also not bd since Monday xx

This is a negative opk and it looks less than the last one we saw so probably just lingering lh. It will drive you nuts. Did you save the other LH tests? I save them so I can compare, it makes it easier to tell whether lh is on its way up or its way down. OPK is only positive if the test line is just as dark or darker than control, they can be tricky to read. Never hurts to keep BD'ing though :-D

It dried darker, ive not had a blazing positive yet this cycle which I normally get for 2 days so that's why in wondering whether ive ovd yet or not, i dont normally use this opk either xx

This is such an exciting thread!!!

Silas - sneak out and buy a frer please!!!!! I can't stand the suspense!!!

My heart- when in doubt... Bd!!! Good luck!

Brandi - good luck with the readings!!! I hope they predict a bfp soon and that they come true!

Silas, my husband is the same, he doesn't understand the strength on each test thing - just said why didn't I get a test to tell me if I was pregnant or not :dohh:

Good luck, i have everything crossed for you.

PS I saw a line :winkwink:

myheart, you are going by ewcm too so I think maybe you are yet to ovulate. was is still clear and slippery? mine today (post ov) was a still a bit stretchy but it was more tacky like and cloudy.

Think I definitely should bd tonight, just had 2 big blobs of ewcm still clear and very stretchy,and this opk, gutted as not bd since Monday xxx

It's also my last opk grrrr

Attachments

• DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 17
Silas - good luck!! Keeping everything crossed for you!! This is the very reason I don't let dh get involved in the whole testing thing :haha:

Myheart - get off here and get bd'ing!!! :rofl: seriously though, if you got your pos opk today then you'll O tomorrow or the next day so plenty of time to get extra bd's in too! Good luck!!

Afm - absolutely nothing to report, still getting ewcm. Haven't tested today yet but I may do when I get home and see what's going on! Fx it a bfn at last! Still sounds odd to say that!!!

Hubby will be getting jumped on when hes home from work!
Hopefully it's bfn baby :hugs: xxx

Think I definitely should bd tonight, just had 2 big blobs of ewcm still clear and very stretchy,and this opk, gutted as not bd since Monday xxx

That is darker than the last one, isn't it? This one looks positive to me! Hope you're able to get your bd on! :)

So, on a random note. If my temp keeps going down we may be able to come to the conclusion that the reason why I have not been able to conceive is because I am actually a zombie! Lol

i have spent many hours on google researching + opk lh surge and looks like you will be spot on if you dtd tonight. takes within 12-48 hrs for you to ovulate so get :sex:

:happydance:

i have spent many hours on google researching + opk lh surge and looks like you will be spot on if you dtd tonight. takes within 12-48 hrs for you to ovulate so get :sex:

:happydance:

Thank you hun xxx

Yep I agree with Lilllian! You'll have def times it right :happydance:

Would LOVE to see that second line for you MyHeart!

AFM: Nothing yet. Im CD 14. Last couple months Ive Oed CD 15 and 16 But Ive Oed as late as CD21. SO I told hubby today starts Nookiepaloza. All the way up until I O. I really REALLY want toget that BFP this month. Strangely enough my OPKS are almost completely blank. If I were to show you a picture you would have a really hard time finding that second line. So either these OPKS (IC) are really bad or I'm a while off from O. I got CRAZY amount of EWCM Yesterday though. Funny since I haven't been getting that because of the Clomid. SO not sure whats going on. I think I will still use the PreSeed though.

Would LOVE to see that second line for you MyHeart!

AFM: Nothing yet. Im CD 14. Last couple months Ive Oed CD 15 and 16 But Ive Oed as late as CD21. SO I told hubby today starts Nookiepaloza. All the way up until I O. I really REALLY want toget that BFP this month. Strangely enough my OPKS are almost completely blank. If I were to show you a picture you would have a really hard time finding that second line. So either these OPKS (IC) are really bad or I'm a while off from O. I got CRAZY amount of EWCM Yesterday though. Funny since I haven't been getting that because of the Clomid. SO not sure whats going on. I think I will still use the PreSeed though.

"Nookiepalooza" lol, that cracked me up!!! I have friend that her surge was so short she missed it all together and only ever had a "barely there" line but dtd every other day from first sign of fertile cm and got her bfp so FXed for you :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->