Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

It's so confusing, hubby just thinks I should not bother with anything bar folic acid argh I don't know.
I don't drink tea or coffee that I do drink alot a sugar free coke and still drink as well though not often probably once twice a month if out xxx

Got a quick little look at baby today, and everything is well. I have posted scan photos in my journal is anyone is interested in making any gender predictions.

I will catch up, but too exhausted right now. xx

Sad news ladies. My baby died at 9/10 weeks.

I'm feeling crampy and having a bit of bleeding so hoping it starts naturally. If not I'll have to go into hospital next week

I'm going to take a few months off the website.

Good luck to all and thanks for all your support xxx

ohhhh noooo hun i'm so sorry!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: i can't even believe that! how horrible!

plus what do you all think/do about caffeine juice and alcohol when ttc? xx
doesn't matter really when you're ttc, baby doesn't get anythign until like 21 dpo. With dd i cut back to one soda, and one cup of coffee. she really straightened me out with my caffeine. before i was having her and before i did ttc, i was drinking like 5 cups a day of coffee. i cut down to two or three when ttc, and then i cut to the one and one, and then after i had her i cut to one cup of coffee a day, and eventually dropped it all. (she couldn't handle it while nursing!) now i have one cup a day of coffee that's it. no more sodas or anythin glike that unless it's like a day out i'll get a soda at lunch or dinner or something (very rare)

Got a quick little look at baby today, and everything is well. I have posted scan photos in my journal is anyone is interested in making any gender predictions.

I will catch up, but too exhausted right now. xx

so glad all is well hun x

thanks everyone :flower:

Its more to do with how it affects fertility. It seems to really make my cycles a bit whacky esp any alcohol at all. I also read somewhere altho dont know how true that caffeine can affect the rhythm of the egg going down the tubes :shrug:

Congrats Silas

xxx

I read that caffeine really affects fertility and that even the amount of caffeine in tea can have an effect which is why I stopped it all. Obviously for lots of women this doesn't apply as plenty still drink coffee and tea and have babies easily, but I didn't want to risk it after my to mc...

I did read that one cup a day was fine, it was me who decided to cut it off completely

any OHs drink coffee and you manage to get pregnant previously? Why do men think that its us woman that have to do most of the work grrrrrrrr xx

My OH drinks about 3-4 cups of coffee a day and usually a few glasses of coke, so he has loads of caffeine every day. Its never been a problem for us, but I did make him take Wellman conception just in case.

Same with my dh. He did cut down a bit and took well man conception but still had at least two cups a day x

I cut back on my like 6 cups+ a day of coffee the last few months, but July and Aug were chems...Sooo this month I wanted to cut some of my control freak stressful things down, so I have been having coffee when I feel like it this month.
Not my old 6+ cups from before ttc, but this cycle I def let that be a splurge, so about 4 cups a day for sure:blush:
With my older 2 kiddos when I was MUCH younger, I lived on caffeine - never water just Cokes all day and night, and MUCH coffee ( I worked on the ambulance).
I also had been drinking alot of water while ttc, but cut myself some slack this cycle. As long as my pee is barely yellow I'm good. I eat alot of fruits and salads, so I get fluids there as well.
Now come test time, I def do long holds and end up cramming water at mid and end of day, since I test fmu, then 12 hrs later at night and need a long hold at night:shrug:

i need to drink more water, but i always seem thirsty when i'm holding my pee and not drinking so i can do my opk. other than that all day, i'm not thirsty lol!

and dh would never stop drinking coffee or stop doing something because he doesn't believe it has anything to do with ttc. sadly.

i need to drink more water, but i always seem thirsty when i'm holding my pee and not drinking so i can do my opk. other than that all day, i'm not thirsty lol!

and dh would never stop drinking coffee or stop doing something because he doesn't believe it has anything to do with ttc. sadly.

My DH is the same!! Can get very frustrating can't it!! Men :haha:

My hubby has never stopped drinking coffee or tea, he doesn't drink alcohol though which is a bonus xx

dh has one drink in the evening. but so do i. i'm gonna give it up once i run out of this bottle of vodka though, not a whole lot left.

I'm bored of wttc today, i know it's coming round quick but it's not quick enough lol. Hope we are all having a good day xxx

I can't stay away from bnb. I'm so used to checking it each day. We're going to start ttc straight away - well after first af anyway. Maybe we can be cycle buddies again my heart?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->