Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

:) welcome back cbeary, this is such a nice and supportive group and I'm glad you're back. Fingers crossed you're one of the ones who is super fertile after a mc and you catch the egg straightaway. Praying for you!!! Xxxx

I can't stay away from bnb. I'm so used to checking it each day. We're going to start ttc straight away - well after first af anyway. Maybe we can be cycle buddies again my heart?

I'm glad your back :hugs:
That sounds like a very good plan huni.
How are you? Xxx

Thanks ladies. I'm still in limbo land at the moment and just want it all to be over :cry:

Feeling positive about ttc again and know everything happens for a reason.

Cbeary hun glad to hear ur on still and being very strong !! Do watever feels right for u...def dont let it hold u down tho xxx

CBeary Glad your back hun you definitely dont need to do this alone :hugs: do whats right for you and be on as much or as little as you can handle. Some days I can be on more than others. I replied back to you hun. Ill text you when I get my new phone tuesday.

Thanks for all the info girls. So what do you all drink fizzy juice and alcohol wise through the week. Ive cut out all caffeine now and not sure whether to have like sprite/7up on the weekend or not. What other things do you drink smoothies etc? I had the most horrendous migraine the last day and a half not much sleep last night migraine only starting to become slightly lighter now and I was vomiting this morning! :wacko:

I got what I thought was a peak yesterday on an opk a bit lighter today and temp suggests ovulation but Im so early then had loads of ewcm today so think maybe my body is messing with me so will keep testing but will go back to my clearbue fertility monitor next month as hate all this guess work but if you remember I got a peak at cd9 and then thought I got one yesterday I can show you yesterdays opk cheapy if you want? maybe it wasnt 100% a peak but gearing up to it and didn't quite do it. I dont know what the hell my body is doing since my loss you think it would let up after 9 months. Ill keep testing with opks and temping xxx

i drink one cup of coffee in the am, water all day, and one vodka cranberry at night after dd is sleeping.

no positive opk today. :(

well lots of pain while dtd this morning and another temp to suggest I'm 1dpo today surely this is too early for a bfp to happen this month? I think by the pains maybe possibly ovulated today unless my temps are crazy and Im gearing up to it. I dont usually take my temp till 7-7.30 but wasn't till 8.15 dont know if that would make a difference

what we you suggest juice wise stay off sprite/7up completely at the weekends and stick to just water smoothies etc? Anything exciting you all have? i dont drink hot drinks at all xxx

well lots of pain while dtd this morning and another temp to suggest I'm 1dpo today surely this is too early for a bfp to happen this month? I think by the pains maybe possibly ovulated today unless my temps are crazy and Im gearing up to it. I dont usually take my temp till 7-7.30 but wasn't till 8.15 dont know if that would make a difference

what we you suggest juice wise stay off sprite/7up completely at the weekends and stick to just water smoothies etc? Anything exciting you all have? i dont drink hot drinks at all xxx

I wouldn't count it out, with my son I o'ed cd11 :)

I'd say seven up and Sprite are OK every now and again, everything in moderation really. You can't just stop everything while ttc, I feel that would be as 'harmful' as overindulging in everything.

I totally agree with that hoping! You have to maintain some kind of normality during ttc!!

Cbeary so glad to have you back. We're all here for you :hugs:

I don't drink hot drinks either nor like smoothies, I normally have Pepsi max or squash xxx

does anyone else stress the f out when it comes down to O time? waiting for that positive opk? i start thinking all these horrible thoughts about my body being broken or never ever getting that positive. last month i got a positive on cd19 and o'd on 20. today is cd 19, but my cp isn't anywhere near as high and open as it was last cycle at this time. i'm concerned i'm not going to o for a wihle. but as i type this i'm getting cramping on my right side. lets hope i get that positive opk today. i'm stressing out.

Mommy your chart is showing a lovely dip... Fingers crossed its a pre o dip for you!!! Xxxx

does anyone else stress the f out when it comes down to O time? waiting for that positive opk? i start thinking all these horrible thoughts about my body being broken or never ever getting that positive. last month i got a positive on cd19 and o'd on 20. today is cd 19, but my cp isn't anywhere near as high and open as it was last cycle at this time. i'm concerned i'm not going to o for a wihle. but as i type this i'm getting cramping on my right side. lets hope i get that positive opk today. i'm stressing out.

Hell yeah! And that is exactly why I've stopped testing for O and just bd'ing as much as we like. I'm sure the stress doesn't help and I find I'm much more relaxed in genera now.

Fx you O soon tho! Got everything crossed for you!

I agree with hoping mommy, definitely a nice dip, Fx for o. It stresses me out as well, though my cycles now seem to have regulated after bc last year so I don't need to poas but I like it lol xx

This is the longest wait till ovulation ever this month with whats going on. I have no clue what my body is doing :wacko: I had a nearly positive again and then it got lighter then it got darker last night and now lighter again this morning but that was fmu so will try another again soon

Temps kind of dipped again so defo not ovulated yet

Myheart how much pepsi max do you have in a week? I can't drink too much squash as I get bad cystitis :wacko:

Do any of you girls drink alcohol that haven't commented Ive given it up completely at home and trying to avoid nights out unless special occasion.

How much sprite/7up do you think in moderation would be on the weekend? my issue is once I get the taste for fizz lol

I dont know if what I thought was a peak on cd10 was the peak and I just missed it I really have no clue I didn't test again later that day heres the pic from it and since then its up and down.

Attachments

• Photo on 18-09-2015 at 10.46.jpg
    Photo on 18-09-2015 at 10.46.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe