Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

No good news here - about 1 1/2 ago I started feeling some strong cramps, and I now have LOTS of blood & clotting (sorry tmi) . I have horrendous cramps - can hardly stand up straight. Worse than my usual AF cramps so with yesterdays test & this today you know what I am thinking....

Surprisingly, I'm okay. I think I had prepared myself well since I have been spotting since Sunday.

Im hurting - going to take some ibuprofen and lay down & watch some TV. Well, after I make the kids lunch & finish cleaning up. Thank you ladies for sticking with me and letting me obsess over my test yesterday...you're the best!

No good news here - about 1 1/2 ago I started feeling some strong cramps, and I now have LOTS of blood & clotting (sorry tmi) . I have horrendous cramps - can hardly stand up straight. Worse than my usual AF cramps so with yesterdays test & this today you know what I am thinking....

Surprisingly, I'm okay. I think I had prepared myself well since I have been spotting since Sunday.

Im hurting - going to take some ibuprofen and lay down & watch some TV. Well, after I make the kids lunch & finish cleaning up. Thank you ladies for sticking with me and letting me obsess over my test yesterday...you're the best!

So sorry Silas! :hugs: Do you have a friend that could watch the kids for a bit while you rest?

Sorry to hear that Silas

Would LOVE to see that second line for you MyHeart!

AFM: Nothing yet. Im CD 14. Last couple months Ive Oed CD 15 and 16 But Ive Oed as late as CD21. SO I told hubby today starts Nookiepaloza. All the way up until I O. I really REALLY want toget that BFP this month. Strangely enough my OPKS are almost completely blank. If I were to show you a picture you would have a really hard time finding that second line. So either these OPKS (IC) are really bad or I'm a while off from O. I got CRAZY amount of EWCM Yesterday though. Funny since I haven't been getting that because of the Clomid. SO not sure whats going on. I think I will still use the PreSeed though.

"Nookiepalooza" lol, that cracked me up!!! I have friend that her surge was so short she missed it all together and only ever had a "barely there" line but dtd every other day from first sign of fertile cm and got her bfp so FXed for you :-D

Yeah, he liked it too lol I always get at least one day of positive opks except month before last. Last month I did CBE OPKS. So I got a peak then.

I'm sorry! :cry:

Im hurting - going to take some ibuprofen and lay down & watch some TV. Well, after I make the kids lunch & finish cleaning up. Thank you ladies for sticking with me and letting me obsess over my test yesterday...you're the best![/QUOTE
]

So sorry hun :hugs: xx

Spoke with md nurse today due to not having positive opk but cross hairs with ff. They drew blood to see if I ovulated. Indeed on Monday, the only day we did not dtd. uh oh

:( I'm so sorry, silas :(

Spoke with md nurse today due to not having positive opk but cross hairs with ff. They drew blood to see if I ovulated. Indeed on Monday, the only day we did not dtd. uh oh

You've still times things perfectly though, fx!!!!

soo sorry silas hugs XX

hope all you ladies are ok?? not been on much as started a new job which 2 weeks in nearly and its so much less stressful that my other one!!

really hoping this is goign to help me this month XX

Hey Emma, glad to hear the job is better! Good for you! Got everything crossed for you this cycle!x

Hey Emma, glad to hear the job is better! Good for you! Got everything crossed for you this cycle!x

same to you too hunny.. i really hope this is it for us all XXXx

have you ovulated yet this cycle i read you had ewcm??

iv missed soo missed!!

saw you pos myheart hunny hope this is it!!! CMON it just has to be!!

So sorry Silas :hugs:

Emma, So great to hear from you and pleased new job is going well :thumbup:

Nope I don't think I have! Still had a super squinter tonight!! Hopefully tomorrow will be bfn!!

Thanks ladies!

I'm feeling better, cramps eased once the ibuprofen kicked in. :)

soo sorry silas hugs XX

hope all you ladies are ok?? not been on much as started a new job which 2 weeks in nearly and its so much less stressful that my other one!!

really hoping this is goign to help me this month XX

Hey Emma :). Glad you have a new job that is less stressful!!! Hopefully you will have more great changes is the very near near future :happydance: Here's to hoping April is a magical month for us all!!!

Hello ladies! I was hoping I could join you all! DH and I have been TTC for a little over a year with no luck, and this is my first month on clomid. I hope it's a lucky month for all of us!! :hugs::dust::

I'll be testing on April 26th!

Hello girls :)
New here but not new to TTC.
5th cycle but feeling confident- due to test 22nd.

Everything crossed :winkwink:

Welcome, gilly and bamluby! :)

Emma - great to hear about the less stressful job, less stressful is always better!

As for me, managed to bd last night at least and will manage to get one more jn before we have to stop so DH's swimmers can replenish before his test so I'm not completely out of the game this month... So atrane not knowing what my body is doing ovulation wise!!! I both miss and not miss the opks and temping...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->