Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Thankyou so much lillian....cnswilliams and hoping really happy we havr all stuck together xxx

Good luck all for ovulatiom and getting ready for the tww. I havnt even started using my monitor yet i jus av no interest which isnt like me :((

Well anyone conceiving today may be having a New Year's Eve baby- now that would be exciting!! :happydance: Good luck all!

Wow that would be cool!!!

I had a super super squinter this morning! Yay! If I was looking for a bfp I don't think I'd call it yet so I'm going to go with bfn and stop testing now!! Will start opks this weekend. CD 14 today so fx I end up O'ing this cycle!!! It just got interesting at last! :haha:

I had a super super squinter this morning! Yay! If I was looking for a bfp I don't think I'd call it yet so I'm going to go with bfn and stop testing now!! Will start opks this weekend. CD 14 today so fx I end up O'ing this cycle!!! It just got interesting at last! :haha:

Yay for BFN!! and Yay for Opks testing- maybe you will ovulate earlier? I have ovulated earlier each cycle last few months and think it may be all those vitamins :thumbup:

Yay for bfn!! (Strange sentence when ttc lol). Good luck!!! Xxx

I know!! Feels so weird but so glad to finally be able to move on ttc!! We've bd 8,9,11 & 13 so far so if by a miracle I have already O'd at least we have all bases covered!!

So happy to be able to start using opks! I did do one along side the hot today and it was most definitely negative! I used to O cd15-17 so we shall see what happens the over the weekend! :happydance:

Peak OPK today! So timing the BDing correctly :) Should O in the next 48 hours or so. Let NookiePaloza continue!

Peak OPK today! So timing the BDing correctly :) Should O in the next 48 hours or so. Let NookiePaloza continue!

Woot woot!! Hope those little guys catch the egg!!!

I had an awkward gush of watery cm today that made me have to change my clothes and I have a pinching on the right side. I don't know what the heck!! Never had the "gush" before and am not supposed to ovulate for another week!

Good luck everyone! I had that gush a few days ago too was weird. I don't know what my body is doing I had a dramatic temp dip today so expected to see a peak today but now my fifth high day?!! :wacko:

Days ago I had stacks of ewcm most I've ever had and a dark opk on Monday but not positive but not been taken more than one opk a day then CM dried right up sure I've already ovulated but my monitor hasn't shown a peak and opk has a second line but still now showing a positive so confused as to what's going on. On cd7 aswell I had a really dark opk :wacko:

And cycle day 9 :wacko:

Just to add after BM just had tonnes of ewcm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 14
And cycle day 9 :wacko:

Just to add after BM just had tonnes of ewcm

yay, so pleased you're back :happydance:

You are not far behind me on the ovulating. I am 3dpo today! there are a few of us at the same stage, we all seem to be in sync. :thumbup:

Today😊 peak and almost there opk. Thinking I'll o tomorrow

Attachments

• 2015-04-10 10.06.07.jpg
    2015-04-10 10.06.07.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 3
Looks like this New Year could be busy for babies :happydance:

I am feeling more bloated this afternoon/evening and had almost AF type cramps in my lower back - more feelings than cramps. Must..Not..symptom..spot...:wacko:

WAG CD 9 was a pos then?? super early but less waiting whoop!!

youve just encouraged me to pee on my first ov stick im CD 9 so whooooo knows lol!

wishgul thinking

Lillian hoping new years eve is very busy for all you ladies ovulation soon!! that would be amazing!!!

bring on the sympton spotting XXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->