Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Hey ladies, would love to join you all!! Expecting AF on the 26th. So when should i test for pregnancy?? I should ovulate this sunday

And cycle day 9 :wacko:

Just to add after BM just had tonnes of ewcm

If this was before cycle day 10 then it would seem you peaked between tests but according to your temp it would seem you are ovulating today. Just keep at it like rabbits! Lol. My cycle is throwing curve balls too! I'm gonna take a picture and post in a sec!

So as I mentioned earlier, crazy gush of watery CM this morning that caused me to change my clothes and some pinching on the right side. I am only cd11 and don't usually ovulate until cd 17/18. I took my lh test for today and it shows increased lh like I may get a surge in the next day or so. Then I had some ewcm when I wiped after BM. I am thinking that this month I may ovulate early. I have been doing grapefruit essential oil in my water and through capsules because I heard it helps with CM and has helped sterile woman get pregnant. Do you think that it may be working and this could be the month for me???????? I attached my OPK test run so far. Only three since technically I wasn't supposed to start with opks until today. What do y'all think?

Attachments

• 20150410_153642-1.jpg
    20150410_153642-1.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 9
Cnswilliams get bding too!!!! I reckon you'll be ovulating in the next couple of days :) so exciting!!

There really are a lot of us ovulating around the same time this month! I just got a positive OPK this afternoon too! Yayyy! Good luck to all of us trying to catch that egg! :happydance:

Oh, the poor world with all of us POAS addicts going crazy at the same time!!! Lol

yay, so pleased you're back :happydance:

You are not far behind me on the ovulating. I am 3dpo today! there are a few of us at the same stage, we all seem to be in sync. :thumbup:

I am 4dpo, fingers crossed for all of us. We leave tomorrow on our over due honeymoon. Should I bring a test with us?

everyone ovulating and then unleashing the POAS train

It's about to get real in here.

LOL!!

Well no BDing here. Stayed up too late making gluten free cupcakes for my little mans birthday tomorrow, hubby is passed out and I am too tired to wake him. My opk at 9 tonight was lighter than the one at 3:15 so I guess that means I still have time? *sigh*. I better not wake up to a temp jump tomorrow!!! Hoping everyone else was able to get jiggy with it! :)

So I'm 1dpo and I'm too scared to have a bath because I dont want the water to get anywhere and mess anything up.

TTC crazy has kicked it up a notch this cycle. xD.

Ladies here todays hpt! That's a bfn now right surely!!!!

And an opk for got measure! :winkwink:

Happy to just test with opks now and see what happens! I really want to ovulate soon!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 18
Dancingnurse how long will you be away?

Id say it depends on that and how you feel really. It would be a great honeymoon surprise but I know that Id be devastated if I got a bfn and it could possibly ruin the honeymoon a bit so I probably wouldn't.

On the other hand, it will be hard coming back from honeymoon to reality so coming back and getting a bfp would sweeten it all up... But then again, it'll be horrible to come back to a bfn!!!

Decision, decision!

Either way, enjoy your honeymoon and fx for your bfp!!

yay, so pleased you're back :happydance:

You are not far behind me on the ovulating. I am 3dpo today! there are a few of us at the same stage, we all seem to be in sync. :thumbup:

I am 4dpo, fingers crossed for all of us. We leave tomorrow on our over due honeymoon. Should I bring a test with us?

I would, but only if it won't spoil your honeymoon if you got a BFN. Maybe hold off testing until you get any different symptoms? You are on your honeymoon so I would think NOTHING will ruin that for you- enjoy and have fun :thumbup:

Ladies here todays hpt! That's a bfn now right surely!!!!

And an opk for got measure! :winkwink:

Happy to just test with opks now and see what happens! I really want to ovulate soon!!

Yay for negative hpt :happydance:

Hope that opk gets darker asap! :thumbup:

Thanks Lilllian! Very excited to have a bit of normality back and be able to start testing and looking for positives instead of negatives :happydance:

Hi ladies I think I'm ovulating today!! Got loads of ewcm and the 'pains' I don't have any opk this month, I've been obsessing over them the last few cycles and with my first two pregnancies I never used them so I though what the hell and didn't buy any! I ovulated this cycle day the last few cycles so I'm pretty sure I am, I can't believe how close we are all ovulating! Haha! Good luck everyone and hoping to see your bfps soon :) xxx

:happydance: so funny we are all in sync.

It is going to be busy in this thread over the next few weeks :haha:

Get :sex: all you ovulating ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"