Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

So here it is ladies, the bfn I was positive yesterday I would get today based on charting :-( I guess it could be time to visit the doctor :-(

Attachments

• 20150424_093415-1-1.jpg
    20150424_093415-1-1.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 10
Sorry about af, myheart.

Yeah, if you're devastated over the spoiler, DON'T watch the episode. It's one big tease and I was BEGGING for a miracle. I've had to stay off Twitter today because I'm still a huge emotional wreck over it.

I think my tests are finally getting darker though and maybe positive tonight.

First (left wondfo and top dollar store) was at 6:30am and second (right wondfo and bottom dollar store) was at 9am.

Attachments

• compare3.jpg
    compare3.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 3
  • compare4.jpg
    compare4.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 2
Looks like a BFN to me :( weird thing is my temp went up this morning

Attachments

• CYMERA_20150424_084443.jpg
    CYMERA_20150424_084443.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 7
So here it is ladies, the bfn I was positive yesterday I would get today based on charting :-( I guess it could be time to visit the doctor :-(

So sorry hun still time xxx

Thanks,I think we are just going to stop trying. I can't handle this stress and the amount of time I spend away from the ones I have chasing the one I don't isn't fair to them. It's all in God's time anyway, not mine so I am tired of trying.

Thanks,I think we are just going to stop trying. I can't handle this stress and the amount of time I spend away from the ones I have chasing the one I don't isn't fair to them. It's all in God's time anyway, not mine so I am tired of trying.

I'm so sorry huni, im feeling like this at the moment :hugs: xxx

Temp fell below cover this morning. I took it three times to be sure. Im only 11dpo surprised it fell so soon. SO just waiting for AF now.

Well the witch has showed today. Staying positive, new cycle means another month of new chances. I also ordered the clearblue advanced fertility monitor!
Sorry dancing nurse :hugs: but good luck for the next cycle!
Greys is one of my favs!
I'm out :-( :-( :-( xxx

Sorry my heart :hugs:

What dpo are you CNS?
Looks like a BFN to me :( weird thing is my temp went up this morning
Hopefully is just a late implantation x

Here's my 7\8 dpo test

Attachments

• IMG_20150424_181002.jpg
    IMG_20150424_181002.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 21

What dpo are you CNS?

I am 10 dpo today but I have always gotten bfp at 10 dpo and my syptoms are following the same patterns as last month. Knew I was out yesterday when I felt crampy all day and then had sharp pains in the lower right last night just like last month at 9 dpo :'(

Hey - I know what you mean. I'm only 7 or 8 dpo but I've had horrible IBS boating since ovulation. To the point that my trousers feel really tight and uncomfortable. Ive also got this every :bfn: cycle

10 dpo is still early though

Hey - I know what you mean. I'm only 7 or 8 dpo but I've had horrible IBS boating since ovulation. To the point that my trousers feel really tight and uncomfortable. Ive also got this every :bfn: cycle

10 dpo is still early though

It is still early but at this point I feel like when you know, you know. You know? Lol

Yeah. I definitely know! Don't know why I'm torturing myself with the tests

im not sure as plenty people get BFPs and no symptons watsoever ladies so keep postive!!

cbeary do i have line eye on your test!!

my opks today have been neg....had pains on and off today..so think ill count tommorow as 1 dpo.. ate pineapple today .. think i was meant to wait until tommorow but oops!!
o well!!

thinking how im going to resist testing next week now lol!!

emma no testing early young lady :haha:

i feel the same but i don't think i could stop ttc i don't think its possible.

so sorry for all the afs that have arrived, i think i will be joining you all soon!

I've never watched greys anatomy so i would have no clue.

i have a frer for the morning which i don't know why I'm bothering to take then I'm off out tomorrow night!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->