Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

emma no testing early young lady :haha:

i feel the same but i don't think i could stop ttc i don't think its possible.

so sorry for all the afs that have arrived, i think i will be joining you all soon!

I've never watched greys anatomy so i would have no clue.

i have a frer for the morning which i don't know why I'm bothering to take then I'm off out tomorrow night!

xxx

Hi wag! How are you?

emma no testing early young lady :haha:

i feel the same but i don't think i could stop ttc i don't think its possible.

so sorry for all the afs that have arrived, i think i will be joining you all soon!

I've never watched greys anatomy so i would have no clue.

i have a frer for the morning which i don't know why I'm bothering to take then I'm off out tomorrow night!

xxx

Hi wag! How are you?

hiya hunni im ok how are you? I've tried to not be on here too much what with the kids but to try a chilled out 2ww this month but i don't think it makes any difference! lol

some days are good other days are really bad.

plus i just found out my neighbour is now pregnant with her 6th :dohh:

Lol cbeary i totally see a line !! Ok im officially crazy...ignore me haha...

Wag i kno !! Lol ...only got 1 frer in a 2 x clearblue wont be wasting those early so lucky no ics !!

Im not due until 7th may !!
Im gunna test on af due date if she isnt here...going to struggle as iv alwaya known im pregnant each time so if i feel it lol ill be going nuts !!

Dancing nurse fx next cycle hunny xxx

Cnswilliams hun sharp pains could be attemped implantation...i feel mine xxx its diff for everyone xx good luck

Well I think the fact that when I went back through my chart from last month I put a description in my notes that was exactly the same at the exact dpo and AF showed. :(.

So here it is ladies, the bfn I was positive yesterday I would get today based on charting :-( I guess it could be time to visit the doctor :-(

I'm so sorry :( I understand what you mean about having a break, ttc does consume you completely. I hope your baby finds its way to you soon. Xxxxx

Sorry about af, myheart.

Yeah, if you're devastated over the spoiler, DON'T watch the episode. It's one big tease and I was BEGGING for a miracle. I've had to stay off Twitter today because I'm still a huge emotional wreck over it.

I think my tests are finally getting darker though and maybe positive tonight.

First (left wondfo and top dollar store) was at 6:30am and second (right wondfo and bottom dollar store) was at 9am.

Yay for darker tests!!!!!!! Keeping everything crossed for you xxxx

Looks like a BFN to me :( weird thing is my temp went up this morning

Sorry about the bfn but excellent sign with the temp... Perhaps a shy bfp?

Temp fell below cover this morning. I took it three times to be sure. Im only 11dpo surprised it fell so soon. SO just waiting for AF now.

I'm so sorry :( Aending you lots of hugs xxxxx

Mommy2peas ope af doesnt come hun xx

Cnswilliams awwww no way...suppose must be normal then..its hard not to sympton spot !! Taking a break is sometimes a good idea...i did for one cycle..well.actually half a cycle lol as it was soooo hard..xxx hun i hope u do watevers best for u xx hugs

As this will be our last cycle til Jan, do you think it's worth me buying clear blue digi ov tests or not? Never used them and have only used ov tests since trying for this one? Xxx

Well, Wondfo has decided to go nearly positive overnight so it's picking something up. Dollar store is picking up nothing again.

So, one of them is wrong. Either way, if I ovulate today or tomorrow, my luteal phase will be too short again to sustain a pregnancy, so I know I'm out again. I'll be taking a break and not trying again until August.

Attachments

• surge.jpg
    surge.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 2
  • surge2.jpg
    surge2.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 4
BFN Again at 12dpo or 15 dpo depending on when I Oed. Either way Im out for sure. I think I may take a few months off to get healthy. We have been ttc for over a year with two MC and trying straight after first AF after D&C. I have apontments with my OB and normal doctor. so I guess Ill start there.

8DPO and BFN! :( ugh! I know it's early but still feel gutted!

Awww mommyof2peas i kno how u feel...its been 6 month since my mmc and i was certain id have my rainbow by now :((
Ill be headin to docs soon hun i ope all is ok and your rainbows comin soon xxx

Fx to all xx

Ive just ordered clear blue Digis off eBay to use now, looked at monitor but they r expensive! Xx

Ive just ordered clear blue Digis off eBay to use now, looked at monitor but they r expensive! Xx

are the digis ones that you get a smiley face on ?
I used these before i got preg with DD..
i have the cbfm now and yea there a fortune with sticks and all!!
hoping it works for you XX

Hi ladies!

thanks emma. keep thinking im out though until a new sign shows

my heart i didnt get a bfp with my mmc feb till 2 days after AF was late. so as you can imagine it puts me on edge. really couldnt go through tht again.

i had spotting at 5dpo and for some strange reason i cant understand why (if it was ib, it hasnt shown up on a test)

i could send my self mad. Honestly.

I'm 10dpo, hope all the bfp rub off on me. Had absolutly nada this week So I've made a pac to not test till tuesday (day before AF). I'm really struggling at the moment girls. Just want the good news! My symptoms have kinda gone other than sickness and warm feet (when they're usually like blocks of ice) cm is thick creamy and White. And cervical position hasn't moved yet. Still very much soft high and closed. Fingers, toes and everything else crossed this is it. Really need a pick me up. How are you all? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->