Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Testing the 17th officially... Probably a lot of poas before but that's the AF due date

ohhhh you peed on a digital! Wow, yeah, I never have the nerve to do that. Those guys are expensive! haha! I just bought 3 to confirm I was pregnant…I just needed one!!!

I'm only 4dpo so I KNEW it was going to be negative, but that stupid little sucker kept looking at me on my bathroom counter going "peeeeeeee on meeee" I dare you! PEEEEEEEEEEE"

Found that there is finally a December 2015 babies thread. Here it is for everyone who gets their BFP

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...er-2015-babies-come-join-me.html#post35232055

Update in Symptoms

1dpo - Moody, increased cm, twinges on left side that feel kinda like O pain, but on and off, not constant like O pain, twinges on right, gassy, had a burst of energy this morning, but can quickly crashing around 1pm, CP is low, wet, firm.

2dpo - Moody, fatigue (despite going to bed two hours earlier than normal and sleeping for 8 hours...usually get 6/7 broken hours), gassy and bloated (gas is even worse than yesterday), one bout of diarrhea late at night

3dpo - Cramping, gassy, moody, nausea, small burst of energy in the morning, but exhausted only a few hours later, headache, vomited once, increase in CM

4dpo - Cramping, gassy. moody, heartburn, on and off nausea, increased hunger and higher sense of smell (but couldn't finish eating anything), exhausted, diarrhea was worse initially, but cleared up completely after a few hours, headache, had some twinges on the right side, cervix position is high, soft and closed, decrease in CM but still lotiony

Found that there is finally a December 2015 babies thread. Here it is for everyone who gets their BFP

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...er-2015-babies-come-join-me.html#post35232055

Thanks for that!!! Glad to find it!! :thumbup:

Hey ladies im cd3 today....will be using my monitor from cd12 hoping i ov earlier again on cd18 like last cycle....or ill be waiting until cd23 !!

Xx good luck xx

Wow. All I can say is WOW.
I'm still trying to wrap my head around it all. I had three very vivid dreams last night. One was that my ex and his new girlfriend and I were getting along and all hanging out at a theme park together. The second was that my ex broke into my house and started trying to have a garage sale with all my stuff, and beat me in the bathroom when I tried to stop him (only one of our kids was in this dream).

But the third.
How do you go about explaining hearing three sets of footsteps coming up your stairs and freezing? You feel awake, and you're looking around. Then you hear "Mom? Mommy? Where are you?" So you get up out of bed to find two of your kids standing in front of the upstairs bathroom. One is wearing the clothes you sent her to her dad's in. The other is wearing his little sisters clothes, but you can't find her. So you walk downstairs and find her still trying to get her boots off. Obviously, since it's the middle of the night, you don't understand why their father would just drop them off and take off. We had a conversation about how much I missed them, but it was time to sleep. I gave them all a big hug and kisses and tucked them into bed. I could literally FEEL my children in my arms. I felt their arms around my back. I felt my arms around them. My lips felt their forehead. They were warm. They were REAL.

And then I woke up in my bed.

I just can't explain it.

Nearly positive, best do some bding ha xx

Attachments

• DSC_0010.jpg
    DSC_0010.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 9
How do you go about explaining hearing three sets of footsteps coming up your stairs and freezing? You feel awake, and you're looking around. Then you hear "Mom? Mommy? Where are you?" So you get up out of bed to find two of your kids standing in front of the upstairs bathroom. One is wearing the clothes you sent her to her dad's in. The other is wearing his little sisters clothes, but you can't find her. So you walk downstairs and find her still trying to get her boots off. Obviously, since it's the middle of the night, you don't understand why their father would just drop them off and take off. We had a conversation about how much I missed them, but it was time to sleep. I gave them all a big hug and kisses and tucked them into bed. I could literally FEEL my children in my arms. I felt their arms around my back. I felt my arms around them. My lips felt their forehead. They were warm. They were REAL.

And then I woke up in my bed.

I just can't explain it.

Well, someone on my Facebook explained to me that this is a result of my kids missing me and coming to me in my dreams for comfort. I broke down in tears reading it and cried for a good 20 minutes. Even writing this, my eyes are welling up.

Great. I have just talked myself out of going to the store to buy some frer tests so that I can test early. Probably because I am crampy and really want to see a faint line (10dpo) so I can hope we conceived this month. :(

Brandi, being emotional is pregnancy symptom too, as are vivid dreams. Keep your chin up :hugs:

Myheart, woohoo, i think I may be not far behind you! :thumbup:

Silas, cramps are a good sign :thumbup:

I had another smaller blob of ewcm today so we dtd at kids nap time :happydance:
I am bloated but not sure if I am still to ovulate? i really was not expecting so much of it yesterday but maybe it is the baby aspirin?

Trying to!

Update in Symptoms

1dpo - Moody, increased cm, twinges on left side that feel kinda like O pain, but on and off, not constant like O pain, twinges on right, gassy, had a burst of energy this morning, but can quickly crashing around 1pm, CP is low, wet, firm.

2dpo - Moody, fatigue (despite going to bed two hours earlier than normal and sleeping for 8 hours...usually get 6/7 broken hours), gassy and bloated (gas is even worse than yesterday), one bout of diarrhea late at night

3dpo - Cramping, gassy, moody, nausea, small burst of energy in the morning, but exhausted only a few hours later, headache, vomited once, increase in CM

4dpo - Cramping, gassy. moody, heartburn, on and off nausea, increased hunger and increased sense of smell (but couldn't finish eating anything), exhausted, diarrhea was worse initially, but cleared up completely after a few hours, headache, had some twinges on the right side, cervix position is high, soft and closed, decrease in CM but still lotiony

5dpo - Cramping (worse it's been all week...seriously feels like AF is going to rear her ugly head), gas, bloating, heartburn, nausea, moody, hungry, exhausted, increased sense of smell, weepy, vivid dreams, cervix position is high, soft and closed, increase in CM and is still lotiony

Weirdest symptom is that I feel my uterus tightening, kinda like braxton hicks, but I've never had that in my TWW or early pregnancy

I broke down. :( :haha:
I will test tomorrow with fmu at 11dpo...we will see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->