Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

I would certainly bd!!!!! Could be early ovulation so Id be tempted to try and catch the egg :) good luck!

:thumbup: Thanks, I def planned to, as soon as kids got to bed, BUT husband has fallen asleep already :dohh: I am so worried he is not going to make the effort tonight. He is slightly annoyed with me as I was very grumpy with him earlier. Feeling stressed now :nope: For the first time I hope ovulation holds off for a couple of days. :growlmad: and hormones don't help.

Can you wake him up playing already? He might be grumpy but if he wakes up already horny he might overlook his annoyance until you've bd'ed ;)

Just realised that conceiving tomorrow would mean a Christmas day baby due date!! :winkwink:

Can you wake him up playing already? He might be grumpy but if he wakes up already horny he might overlook his annoyance until you've bd'ed ;)

Love your tactics :thumbup: but I think i will just play the "but you're going out with your mates tomorrow night" card :happydance: He will get there in the end :thumbup:

I like that!! Oh these poor, poor husbands/boyfriends/partners, having us pester then for sex ;)

Hey ladies I would love to join you. I am on cycle 4 of Clomid. This month I am also taking Maca, Folic Acid, Prenatals. Hoping to see those two lines. I lost to angels last year one at 8 weeks the other at 13. I would love a Christmas baby.

Testing april 25th. Going to try and hold out. Key word...try lol

Hey ladies I would love to join you. I am on cycle 4 of Clomid. This month I am also taking Maca, Folic Acid, Prenatals. Hoping to see those two lines. I lost to angels last year one at 8 weeks the other at 13. I would love a Christmas baby.

Testing april 25th. Going to try and hold out. Key word...try lol

Welcome and I'm sorry for your losses. I hope april brings you your little sticky rainbow!

Thanks! Me too! I really am getting tired of ttc. It isnt fun anymore. Ready to move on to MS LOL

good luck 2peas!!

I woke him up :happydance:

I am def having all the right symptoms but just seems so early at day9. :wacko:

I succumbed to my exhaustion about 4 hours ago. Just woke up. I had a dream that someone came knocking on my door with an FRER and told me to pee on it and it came up positive.

I succumbed to my exhaustion about 4 hours ago. Just woke up. I had a dream that someone came knocking on my door with an FRER and told me to pee on it and it came up positive.

What a great dream! Hope it becomes a prediction for you :)

I had a similar dream with my last baby, where I peed on a stick in the middle of the night and it was positive, so I woke up, got up and peed on a WONDFO and got a negative. Decided that was it for that cycle and used my FRER for the hell of it and it came up positive. My first levels that morning were 16. But I was 10dpo when that happened. I'm only 4dpo right now.

I had a similar dream with my last baby, where I peed on a stick in the middle of the night and it was positive, so I woke up, got up and peed on a WONDFO and got a negative. Decided that was it for that cycle and used my FRER for the hell of it and it came up positive. My first levels that morning were 16. But I was 10dpo when that happened. I'm only 4dpo right now.

What a lovely story!!!

With my first angel baby I wasn't even trying and I dreamt I was pregnant with a girl. Took a test and it was positive, AF wasn't even due yet! And with my second angel I dreamt at cd5 (cd5, not even 5dpo! Lol) Id given birth to a baby boy and I got my bfp at 9dpo... Fully believe these are good signs! :)

Im 9dpo ...3 days until testing. Cant say im having any symptoms aside from sore bbs which are relatively common for me. Im so nervous it isnt even funny. Thats how I know im going to be extremely disappointed if I get a bfn. :(

Im 9dpo ...3 days until testing. Cant say im having any symptoms aside from sore bbs which are relatively common for me. Im so nervous it isnt even funny. Thats how I know im going to be extremely disappointed if I get a bfn. :(

Good luck- wishing you all the best!! :thumbup:

I totally admire you ladies who say 9DPO is too early to test.
By 9DPO I had probably already peed on about 20 ICs!!!! haha!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->