cried all day! yesterday...

ginloveshemp

Reaction score
ok, so- week and a half late for af, tested on sunday and got very faint positive on cheapie test. (took in the afternoon) went out and got one of the more expensive ones yesterday, def negative. (took with first pee). :cry: I was sooo disappointed!!! it was just getting all excited the day before (i even made my husband a card to leave when i left for work)- that just really tore it, ya know? I've seen alot of ladies experience this on this site, though. WHY does this happen? So, starting on cycle 8 now.... (well, still no af, so i guess i'm waiting to try for cycle 8)

It may have just been your body didn't have enough HcG in your pee. How many DPO are you? Give it 48 hours and then try again. Keep your head up dear, eventually we'll get our :bfp:

It may have just been your body didn't have enough HcG in your pee. How many DPO are you? Give it 48 hours and then try again. Keep your head up dear, eventually we'll get our :bfp:

i should be about 16 dpo. btw, i love your bible and ring picture, it is beautiful!

I'd say def give it 48 hours and test again with a digital test if you can afford it. They're the best imo because then your eyes can't play tricks on you and you can't mistake an evap line for a :BFP: I keep a lot of cheap tests around and 2 digital ones that way I can retest if I get a :BFP: on the $1 ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->