Crochet

^^ Those are darling!! I just finished a shawl for a friend... here are the only pics I have right now (at work!) and it's only started in these, but you get an idea of the pattern.

https://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa451/LittleSpoon8/Ravelry/014.jpghttps://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa451/LittleSpoon8/Ravelry/015.jpg

that looks really nice!

ive just made a little hat :) only took me a few hrs, well impressed!!

https://mammymade.blogspot.com/2011/08/baby-flower-beanie.html

Attachments

• Baby Flower Beanie.jpg
    Baby Flower Beanie.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 2
That's an adorable little hat! Love the pattern. I put finished pics of the shawl up in my journal.

i just looked back hehe, you lot have been doing too much gossiping!!! :rofl:

the shawl is really nice!! i love it x

:rofl: Yeah, we're a bunch of gossip queens in WTT right now. :blush:

Only just discovered this thread (and indeed the arts and crafts section lol).

I got into crochet about 2 years ago but so far haven't mastered anything other than a granny square. Basically if you can make it out of a square, I'm laughing :D

I would love to get the hang of amigurumi but despite endless You Tube demos and my beginners book, I just can't get my head round it :(

im off to buy pink and brown wool tomorrow and im going to attempt to crochet a tombliboo ooo for naomies birthday *eeeeek* x

Hi ladies, I've just started this evening. Just doing a granny square to start. I showed DH, his reply was... What is it ?! Ha... Although my square doesn't look square, does anyone have any tips on tying to make it more square like?

There are some beautiful bits on here, I can't wait to try more than a 'square'

It took me an age to get a square granny square lol. I just kept trying and trying and eventually it clicked. I was getting confused at the corners - I was chaining 2 but then not putting a further 3 in the same corner - doh.

Thanks. Just worked out I got a larger hook than suggested for the yarn...

I shall keep going :)

You should be able to use a larger/smaller hook than suggested with not too many problems tbh...i find the best way to make it square-like is just to pull the corners with my fingers, as you do more rounds it will automatically look more square

Tombliboo pattern and pic is up on my blog :thumbup:

I love crocheting :happydance:
i only started last year but im addicted!!!

i love making baby blankets for my friends and family :thumbup:
what stuff do you like to make?

:flower:

Just. Seen this thread.

Wooohoooo I love to crochet.

Yesterday's brought two different shades of pink to start on the Catherine wheel stitch blanket for my baby when she is born.

Bump!

I'm wanting to start, why size hooks do I need? Thinking if starting with a scarf for Evie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->