crying at everyone anyone else?

lovelymummie

Reaction score
so i was watching the episode of friends when joey kisses rachel for the first time after charlie leaves him and when hes walking to rachels room and music is playing i started crying saying well blubbering why cant the just get together

also when i was watching glee with kurts dad and i watched ps i love on dvd because of the tv adverts and cried and blubbered the whole way through it non stop i used a whole box of tissues during one movie lol x

any one else like this ? or just me ? :haha::blush: lol

also i cried in tesco cause the didnt have the crisps i was craving :blush::blush:
:kiss::baby::flower::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Oh my days me too!!! I have cried at every single programme the last few days. My OH think I am mad!! Friends sets me off every time - so does Super nanny!! - and last night we watched PS I love you. Oh my god not a good idea I never stopped crying!!!!

Just realised you put you watched PS I love you as well!! haha we watched it because of the adverts as well!! Well I forced OH to!

YEAH!! im not the only one i love that movie soo much but it makes me cry soo bad lol

even adverts are making me cry like toilet roll adverts lol xx x

Crying when im exhausted... crying when I feel sad... Crying when I feel any emotion really! LOL...

9 months of crying again. Can't wait! Damn hormones!!

I cried at the Dog Whisperer and a reality Dance show the other day. I just did yoga teacher training this past weekend (weekend one of ten) and I think I cried just about every 10 minutes lol. Thank god I wasn't the only one emotional lol... Holy hormones, batman!

I'm with you with the crisps in Tesco - happened to me last week. . hubby didn't know what was going on!!!

Also ANYTHING half sad on tv/film I'm blubbering!!! Hormones!!

I cried at an advert the other day and watched ps i love you earlier.... sobbed a lot. No you are not alone. I cry at EVERYTHING and anyone for any reason.... lol

I cried a little the first time I saw Marley & Me but I wasn't pregnant then... I watched it again a few days ago and I swear I cried for at least 2 hours afterward. I do not know why I did that to myself. Haha but I did feel better afterward. My husbands gone 23 days a month so it makes it harder not to cry at things on the TV when I am already sad...

count me in....I have been crying much more often since being pregnant

Cried at Got To Dance on tv, cried cos the dogs bowl leaked water onto the kitchen floor, cried at Tangled in the cinema (much to my middle Childs horror). Always feel a bit better afterwards tho :thumbup:

I'm crying at wife swap!! and just about every other programme! My OH thinks i should be able to handle the hormones by now as its my third pregnancy but if anything im worse! xxx

Haha, it's my fourth n I'm no closer to controlling the hormones :haha:

Now crying my eyes out at the result of Dancing On Ice. He just looked so upset at being voted off *sob* :dohh:

He he I have the same problem too.

The best thing for me is that my super emotionally hard OH is crying at things more than I am!

Guess this little dude inside me is bringing out the better side of him :)

XxX

yep, cried watching the tennis yesterday :wacko:

with my first i was relieved to find out i was pregnant because i was crying so much it was either that or a nervous breakdown :haha:

our poor men, if they didnt have enough to deal with, and they thought once a month was bad :dohh:

omg the other day i went to get cheesy chips with garlic mayo and the guy was being really weird about my height then he said they didnt do cheese or garlic mayo and so i was like fine and got normal chips but they were so shit and cold and tasteless i was so disappointed (cos been wanting them for ages) i nearly burst into tears lol. and kept crying at everything on tv the other day like supernanny and really random stuff haha. i'm an emotional wreck lol!!

Haha, it's my fourth n I'm no closer to controlling the hormones :haha:

Now crying my eyes out at the result of Dancing On Ice. He just looked so upset at being voted off *sob* :dohh:

LMAO! Just made me chuckle... only because I was doing exactly the same thing hehe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->