Crying coz of stupid sex

Lauraaraa

Love My Baby Girl
Reaction score
bf just messaged me and was on bout how he had a rude dream last night.

was on bout doing it and i said when, he goes when would you like and i just replied 'after baby'

i really dont want to have sex anymore, sat crying now coz i dont feel like me anymore, feel massive and what not, plus feel her moving lots. and dont want to have sex as dnt want to hurt baby.

and i have a low laying placenta so dont want to risk it.

just feel like he doesnt understand this then feel like i have extra pressure coz he is going away for 6months,

right now i want him to leave me alone. as feel like a failure

is this normal or am i the only pregnant woman who doesnt want to have sex til baby is here

Oh sweetie, bloody pregnancy hormones just don't help things either. I'm having the opposite problem, feel my DH is the one not wanting me, and I'm the horny one!! I don't really have any advice, think at some point we all have similar problems with sex. Hope you are ok

to top it off he sent a message saying,

'if he wanted to cheat he could of done, but no point'

what the HELL does that mean,

this is after i mentioned th girl he was messaging on fb, th one he said he was mearly amusing.

you know i am so close to telling him where to go

i am sick

Oh sweetie, bloody pregnancy hormones just don't help things either. I'm having the opposite problem, feel my DH is the one not wanting me, and I'm the horny one!! I don't really have any advice, think at some point we all have similar problems with sex. Hope you are ok

i jsut feel so big, boobs are sagging and just look nothing like my former self.

bf confused me as he said he didnt want to anymore, so i am just baffled as to wha he wants.
but now i dnt want it at all.

might be diff when i see him but i doubt it as everytime we do i just worry and say be carefu coz of th baby etc

aww hun hugs from me. i can understand where your coming from. im not sure about sex with low lying placenta but when you have sex it wont harm the baby. most likely rock her to sleep! yeh feeling big and not soo sexy is a big turn off. im quite enjoying the attention from my partner at the moment but at times i feel the same! away for 6mnths how will you cope! will he be back fot the baby. maybe this is why your feeling down x

aww hun hugs from me. i can understand where your coming from. im not sure about sex with low lying placenta but when you have sex it wont harm the baby. most likely rock her to sleep! yeh feeling big and not soo sexy is a big turn off. im quite enjoying the attention from my partner at the moment but at times i feel the same! away for 6mnths how will you cope! will he be back fot the baby. maybe this is why your feeling down x

i just dnt knw what i want anymore.

think alot of it is to do with him going away and i am just going to be pretty much lost without him here.

he might get back for th baby just depends what they are doing.

makes it worse tht he is going to afghan - just so dangerous

feel like i keep pushing him away and i dnt and cant trust him

urgh i dont wanna have sex either not even because the way i look i just really dont wanna im like a prude it makes me cringe the very thought of it lol oh and your OH is a prick hun xx

urgh i dont wanna have sex either not even because the way i look i just really dont wanna im like a prude it makes me cringe the very thought of it lol oh and your OH is a prick hun xx

lol i feel this way

just th thought of it isnt very appealling at all

i agree u think he is to - makes me glad i dnt see him alot

yh i would be aswell lol imagine if you had to see him everyday! haha x

yh i would be aswell lol imagine if you had to see him everyday! haha x

lol would drive me insane and would of kicked him out by now!!!

think he is best in small doses.

which cant be a good thing!!!

used to miss him laods now he just annoys me more than anything, inconsiderate ass

lol thats men for ya they are all good in small doses then they show thier true colours and just constantly make you cringe my FOB lived quite away from me an i only saw him at weekends which was perfect then i got pregnant he showed his real self and made me sick i got rid of him to make a long story short i just cant be dealing with it im much happier on my own all he did was make me miserable to say i went right off him is an understatement! x

i think that this is gonig to happen with me to be honest

i am getting dislike him more and more, the things he does, the things i keep finding out he does and has done makes me feel quite ill.

and i do think that when baby is here i will just end up not even missing him or wanting him around.

like now i just dnt feel like i used to about him.

used to miss him now i dont, coz i dont trust wha he does. i do sometimes think i would be better off on own, practically am now!

I know how you feel my oh is in the forces too & is away right, its so hard to think a young guy can go 4-6mths without any & we've had many instances wheres he's cheated & I dont trust him on facebook either but just think hun we've got 2 little baby girls to look forward to & if we end up alone its them whos losing out!! my bloke constantly harrasses me about sex & wants pics sending all the time & im like, im pregnant why on earth would you want fat pics its minging!! MEN GRRRRRRR!

thats pretty much how it got with me i didnt really care when i saw him next and felt like i was on my own in the pregnancy anyway as he made no effort to be with me more often he wasnt there for me financially/ emotionally/ physically so whats the point and the times i did see him urgh its like my rose tinted glasses fell off i realised that he was just a selfish idiot all he did was talk about himself and what was goin on with him an hardly mentioned the baby and turned it into a joke when i did and even the way he looked made me cringe i didnt want him to touch me at all i think once you get pregnant you start to look at your OH alot deeper than you normally would and you see alot of things that you might have ignored before but just cant now that its serious x

Hun we've not had sex since I got my bfp in September, I've been too scared.

My DH has a much higher sex drive than me and at first he also nagged incessantly but I actually cannot recall the last time he mentioned it now....he's not said a thing for weeks. I explained why I was scared and how I didn't think it was worth the risk and he seemed to accept that.

There have been a few times when I've really felt the urge but the fear has always been the stronger emotion. I'm hoping when we get nearer the end i'll feel safe enough to start again.

Don't let your OH bully you in to it, tell him in no uncertain terms why you are not interested and if he cares for you and your daughter that will be enough for him.

defo - he hadnt mentioned it for ages til today.

but over xmas wanted pics sending aswell - i was like WHAT!?!??!?! i dont feel like the 'old' me so certainly cant act like the old me, coz right now i aint!!

if he EVER cheated that would be it for me.

i wouldnt want to see him ever again. as that would just prove to me how he doesnt care for me or baby girl.

time will tell.

but is so true since becoming pregnant i have started looking at my OH in a totally different light. like i am weighing up th pros and cons of being with him, and working out what sort of father he will be, and so far i dont think he will be that dad i would hope he would be to our lil girl.

but will see. i will see how he is, but he isnt there for me financially either, i have to get his mam involved as otherwise nothing is going to get bought for baby before he goes.

try not too feel down about it hun.. so much easier said than done but just concentrate on your baby and you! When i was pregnant me and OH didnt have sex , we just erm.. played :blush: but if you dont feel up to it then he should understand! About the cheating comment, i duno what the crack is with that ..think he ment that if he wanted to cheat then he would have (his way of saying he wouldnt cheat on you sweet) men can be sh*t with words! Him going away could be used to your advantage hun.. while he is away you could text him naughty things, even if your in bed watching a film or at the shop lol! just so your minds at ease.. when my OH was working away id txt him everynight dirty things so he would..erm get himself off, and i thought that if i was getting him off then there would be no reason for anyone else to because he already had? if you get me? im a protective gf lol! ;) all feelings are normal being pregnant hun, you shouldn't feel bad for being careful about you baby! or you could just tell him to start being more considerate and get a grip? shouting always tends to do the trick if they dont get hints.. hope everything ok hun. need to chat im just a message away xx

He hon it's normal. DH and I haven't since we got our bfp mainly down to me and fear of another mmc. Thankfully he's fine about it, his drive isn't that high either. Don't feel a failure just talk to him and he'll understand. Maybe you could have fun without penetration? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->